Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tongue atm...

It wants to toss a salad?

I can't believe you Jules, Salads are tasty! You just don't know how to make them naughty enough to be tasty yet! My excuse is, Well, I'm eating a salad. Never mind all the cheese and meat and dressing it has in it. YUM! I can make something that sounds healthy worse for you than a McDonalds super sized meal. Fucking tastier too!

I see what you did there Limpet.

I had an oddly vivid dream earlier and I was eating Taco bell and now I'm hangry

I'm glad you did see what I did there sadiecakes:p

And I'd still eat your muff any day teehee:p so sue me:p

And I'm munching my way through a big bag of bonfire toffee lollypops.

For supper I'll likely have chilli con carnage (carnage because my old man made it, and he doesn't add any fly agaric, pink peppercorns, peppery boletus (Chalciporus piperatus) or cubeb, nor any of my special fly agaric/peppery boletus-based steak&meat spice. He's a monster.)

He wanted a veggie stir fry tonight -

Peppers, courgette, onion, carrot, green beans, garlic and what was labelled as Thai chilies - thankfully I skipped the usual chili powder and flakes as this thing was ferocious! We were sweating, crying, coughing and trying to eat without the food touching our lips at is was stupidly hot - made a hoi sin and honey sauce so that took some of the sting out of it but not enough to quell the flames.

1.5 pints of coffee & about 4grams of hash oil chocolate

I have an apple turnover that's going to seduce me in a bit

Spicy chicken tikka - fresh breads - salad - yogurt with mint, garlic and cumin.

A big bag of pork scratchings from our butcher.

The big dirty fat filled monster bits, not like the pussy stuff that they sell in normal shops.

Melty melty fat and tooth breaking crunchy skin.

Fuck I love pork scratchings

A big bag of pork scratchings from our butcher.

The big dirty fat filled monster bits, not like the pussy stuff that they sell in normal shops.

Melty melty fat and tooth breaking crunchy skin.

Fuck I love pork scratchings

A man after my own heart!! Pork scratchings FTW.

I think it's safe to say that it's bad that I'm drooling now over pork scratchings ( The REAL kind )

Strangely they are not that common here :D (not even in the curtained off sections).

I have to admit that I have never liked them - I have no problem with crispy chicken skin or salmon skin and I will eat prawns with the shell on but there is something about scratchings that just make me shudder.

Just about to tuck into spicy chicken, Mash and corn on the Cob with some garlic sauteed tomatoes and mushroom. I'm already starting to think this meal may be a bit ambitious of me to tackle. I'm pretty hungry but that just seems like it mountain to me just now. We'll see.

Seriously bear, Prawns with shells. I gots to draw the line there babe xx

Sounds like my kind of meal there Sadie - great combo.

If the prawns have been cooked on a grill the shells are really sweet and crunchy :D, the tails can be a bit sharp so they will often be the only tell tale sign on my plate :D

I'm making a curry for tonight - going to blend onions, galangal, ginger, chilies, garlic, turmeric - fry that and use as a base then once that is done add spices, chicken coconut milk and lemongrass (bit like a Rendang). Serving that with Dal and rice

T6rjlw4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.