European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recovery cheeseburger with bacon and a beer.
12548989_10153360197370098_7950616872595512014_n.jpg

Ate a bunch of toast today, but at some point this week I'm going to cook a stirfry, because it has been far too long since I ate real food.

Could go for that cheeseburger, eating knock off Penguin bars from Lidl that are actually really nice, as is everything from Lidl.

^lol every time I come Here I get craving to have 3fpm. I've had more today than I have all week n getting major temptation to whats remaining in the current bag.

Must - not - do - it

Am eating some scones as i said I would. It's practically all ive eat for a month. Not good.

I've boughts apples, banana almonds.

I couldnt eat tbat cheeseburger way too much food lol

Damn 3fpm :(

Evey

Could go for that cheeseburger, eating knock off Penguin bars from Lidl that are actually really nice, as is everything from Lidl.

I wish 24 hour Lidls were a thing. But that's just because I keep breaking my sleep schedule.

Yea lidl have some good stuff to be fair. I had a choccy bar once that tasted like a snickers bar was only 30p can't go wrong can ye

Evey

Finally cooked proper food, not going to guess how long ago the last time I did that was because it'd be depressing as hell. Point is, I now have a fuckton of chilli con carne to munch through at my leisure.

I had meetballs n spaghetti the other day. Been starting to drink green tea again. I've bought codliver oil with evening primrose
Oil.

Warning self confession rants ignore if you don't want ti be bored sensrless.

I really havr to stop these irrational thiughts I'm having that's saying 3FPM = appetite suppressant I could lose weight with thus that antidepressants n subs help put on"

I know this is so fukkin irration I used to be so annoyed at people who tried quick fix solutions because I know how rewarding rhat healthy eating m exercise. I've a postgraduate qual in WM which I learnt f all. Learnt most of nutrition n all that from the net, TV programmes like The Biggest Loser USA n Australia (the UK version was shite), fitmess forums but cannot shake these stupid, bloody irrational thoughts I'm getting. I don't even know why I'm even having these thoughts. Me of all people who should damn well know better.

I should know better than having these thoughts. I need to vocalise thrm because I keep having them even though I know it's wrong.

Arghhhhhh

Evey

Finally cooked proper food, not going to guess how long ago the last time I did that was because it'd be depressing as hell. Point is, I now have a fuckton of chilli con carne to munch through at my leisure.

I love that with rice. Lasagne is alsi nice. Haven't made that in ages. Spag bal is lovely too. May make that tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your meal.

Ok what meals do people cooking then? A stew is good for winter evenings.

Evey

I wish 24 hour Lidls were a thing. But that's just because I keep breaking my sleep schedule.

They should be, I could really do with some of their peach iced tea right now although admittedly I can't be arsed to walk and am too high to drive but in general yes it would be a Good Thing.

They should be, I could really do with some of their peach iced tea right now although admittedly I can't be arsed to walk and am too high to drive but in general yes it would be a Good Thing.

There's always cycling. A lot safer for everyone involved, even if you end up playing road pancake.

I was sort of debating getting a bike because I used to cycle stoned everywhere and it was great but also I didn't live in a city where people seem determined to ignore everything they apparently learned from their driving lessons.

Maybe a hover board.

These oxys have really given me the munchies. I am going to have to resort to cans of chilli tuna as thats about all i am capable of atm. Not exactly gourmet but at 12:50am and being a cripple doped up to the eyeballs its going to have to do.

I wont bother with a photo this time :)

The amount of times I've come into this thread only to go 'never mind about dinner' is mind boggling, for a thread centered entirely around what people are eating

Huge bowl of porridge for breakfast after a great sleep. About to make a cream of potato soup and then I'm not sure what for dinner, but it will be good!

Feeling fresher than I have in a long time today! :)

Sounds like a damn fine diet Mr Sid. :)

Granola with pecans, apricot slices and dried strawberries for me.

That looks fucking lovely <3

Just got in and dumped a load of beef steaks I was unaware of the existence of until yesterday afternoon into the slow cooker along with a bunch of other stuff. Smells nice so I'm gonna assume it will be amazing.

edit: it's basically Hunter's Chicken but with steak I guess.

editedit: oh god it tastes amazing i'm going to slow cook everything ever from now on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.