• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

I did when I was 5 - we were taught how to do sums on them pre calculator days.

Do you own a slide rule?
Absolutely. How else does one deal with multiplication and division not to mention logarithms and trigonometry. Plus they can be fun in the bed room :)

I have probably contributed enough to the derailment of this thread. Its time for me to go to bed. I will leave you to ponder the many wonderful erotic functions of the slide rule. :)

He specifically named the chemical and it was methamphetamine something and he stated it was liquid. It was in one of the tribute articles. He was talking about his 14 day run. It was definitely a form of meth.
Liquid Methedrine (tm) was legal in the 50s and 60s.
Was all the rage in Warhol's Factory. Hence people like Bridget Polk would IM it through their clothes on the dancefloor in clubs.

Nice work if you can get it %)

Absolutely. How else does one deal with multiplication and division not to mention logarithms and trigonometry. Plus they can be fun in the bed room :)

I use a log book for tricky everyday trigonometry.

Regarding bedroom based measuring instrument fun, i find micrometers make good nipple clamps which can also accurately determine the level of the wife's titty turgidity thus indicating her level of arousal. Similarly, she determines my level of arousal by attaching a spirit level to my cock. This makes it easy to tell when the angle of the dangle infringes on the minge, and doubles as a splint for when the stims get too much ;)

Yeah, apologies for my disappearance - unfortunately had a mass of real world related shit to work through, been unexpectedly busy but I'm now clear to return to my post as stick waving, stim ranting Sprout. ;)

Just a heads up that I will soon wave my stick and move the OT discussion over to Gibberings. :)

Fascist! In the name of HR I implore you leave it here as a warning to others of 3fpm's lethal bollox inducing capability.

Right, I'm off to gibberings now to discuss 3fpm further...

Fascist! In the name of HR I implore you leave it here as a warning to others of 3fpm's lethal bollox inducing capability.

Right, I'm off to gibberings now to discuss 3fpm further...

If my Modding is fascistic then I may as well go full Uncle Adolf and issue a warning for your intentional avoidance of the correct threads being a disruption to the forum, as our guidelines permit. ;)

If my Modding is fascistic then I may as well go full Uncle Adolf and issue a warning for your intentional avoidance of the correct threads being a disruption to the forum, as our guidelines permit. ;)

The thread hasn't been derailed, its just using a temporary bus service.

So bring it on ;)

Anyway, about SI units...

I use a log book for tricky everyday trigonometry.

Regarding bedroom based measuring instrument fun, i find micrometers make good nipple clamps which can also accurately determine the level of the wife's titty turgidity thus indicating her level of arousal. Similarly, she determines my level of arousal by attaching a spirit level to my cock. This makes it easy to tell when the angle of the dangle infringes on the minge, and doubles as a splint for when the stims get too much ;)

Doc Cock

Sid said:
I'd just like to take this chance to say I felt a bit unfairly mentioned in the drama yesterday. Seriously all I was trying to do was promote sensible HR advice not to take silly high doses of RC stims.
I was not trying to antagonise anybody.

I'd also like to take this chance to apologise to anyone in EADD I've ever offended. I know I can be crass at times and a little forceful, it's in my nature. I also am going through a difficult spell personally with family unwell and my own recent diagnosis meaning I can't do a lot of things I'd like, sometimes I feel quite frustrated.

That said however like everyone else I too hate the aggro and us being at opposite ends with one and other.

I love this community and everyone of you odd balls. ;) hopefully we can all see past our differences or differences of opinion and all get along. I'm tired of the arguments it's not why I come here.

:)
Now this was lovely to read, major kudos from me - not many have the balls or maturity to make posts like this publicly.

There will always be disagreements, arguments and feuds on the forum - put 10 people in a room and they will eventually fight, now try a few hundred who tend to be absolutely high as balls along with the confidence granted by internet anonymity.

Our little corner of the internet is a wonderful jigsaw made up of pieces with sharp edges, smooth faces and everything in between.
It only creates the incredible scene it could form if all those pieces fit together in their respective place, no matter their difference they must interlock or it's just random bits of wood.

:)
Now this was lovely to read, major kudos from me - not many have the balls or maturity to make posts like this publicly.

There will always be disagreements, arguments and feuds on the forum - put 10 people in a room and they will eventually fight, now try a few hundred who tend to be absolutely high as balls along with the confidence granted by internet anonymity.

Our little corner of the internet is a wonderful jigsaw made up of pieces with sharp edges, smooth faces and everything in between.
It only creates the incredible scene it could form if all those pieces fit together in their respective place, no matter their difference they must interlock or it's just random bits of wood.

Hear hear. Dittoed, echoed and seconded.
Nice one Sid :)

tumblr_nqp7nqCtsW1tk1i01o1_500.gif

Oh my, do you feel the love?

Or is that just the sound of the crabs coming out from under their rocks....

Good evening EADD, you are all indeed cunts - no offence intended like.

<3 to Sid x

Oh my, do you feel the love?

Or is that just the sound of the crabs coming out from under their rocks....

Good evening EADD, you are all indeed cunts - no offence intended like.

<3 to Sid x

Heh, a realist at last :)

Heh, a realist at last :)

Whit, dae you mean REALIST ? - fuck that business mister, give me my love and peace bitch mistress back ;)

Old bastard :p

What are you up and about doing out of your "room"? Somebody lose the key after feeding you....

What's everyone upto tonight? I fell asleep before dinner. All these late nights up in pain and my over zealous medicating may have something to do with that, I suspect :sus:

Considering smoke of weed and some Xbox. Pass out early. Sid's all worn out :(

Up to the same as you pretty much, staying at my parents' while the missus is working nearby and she's just left so I'm gonna smoke some weed, drink a bit of cider, and see what games I can find on Kongregate cos I'm borrowing me Mum's laptop. Too tired to do owt else, spent the afternoon wandering through the woods. I have also realised how much I value being able to smoke indoors, it's minus a couple degrees or so here and it sucks having to duck outside every time