• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

breakcorefiend

Bluelighter
(Linky back to old thread here -- J.)

withdrawals had crept in this morning upon waking, only had the smallest beetle that was bout to frazzle and a slightly coated tooter, out of curiosity I had a look through my amassed collection of foil and at the bottom of the pile was a bit of folded foil which i was just bout to throw away when i heard it crunch as i squeezed it..

Turns out I had been nice to myself when high n prepared an emergency beetle knowing i'd find it when in need, and god damn was i in need!

Currently stoned as fuck when really i should be suffering,

I like stoned me sometimes =D

Edit: after going through practically a gram a day for the past week or so this really was a nice surprise!

Last edited by a moderator:
withdrawals had crept in this morning upon waking, only had the smallest beetle that was bout to frazzle and a slightly coated tooter, out of curiosity I had a look through my amassed collection of foil and at the bottom of the pile was a bit of folded foil which i was just bout to throw away when i heard it crunch as i squeezed it..

Turns out I had been nice to myself when high n prepared an emergency beetle knowing i'd find it when in need, and god damn was i in need!

Currently stoned as fuck when really i should be suffering,

I like stoned me sometimes =D

Edit: after going through practically a gram a day for the past week or so this really was a nice surprise!

You greedy swine Mr.bcFIEND, keep some for the rest of us. I think I do have the remains of a beetle here, but really the majority is done.

The last stuff I had was a more rocky/lumpy batch kind of scabby on the foil. Did a half gram in one 2 day smoking session then sniffed the remaining 150mg from the .5 over 2 days, think I prefer sniffing for a mild night. Probably not quite on point with that tan stuff before Xmas still.

Something I intend to set for straight around here, the fact sniffing #3 works for sure. People say it won't as it needs citric acid to be IV'd, however your nose has some kind of acid which breaks it downs just as effectively to be sniffed. Seems most people you speak to in the UK are still of the opinion the heroin we get here is not made to be sniffed. Should I start a separate thread outlining this does anyone think?

Things don't necessarily need to be water soluble to be absorbed through mucas membranes... It just makes things easier and less complex if they are.

As you seem to have found out though diacetalmorphine base is bioactive when snorted but it's bioavailable is relatively low in comparison to other ROAs

Things don't necessarily need to be water soluble to be absorbed through mucas membranes... It just makes things easier and less complex if they are.

As you seem to have found out though diacetalmorphine base is bioactive when snorted but it's bioavailable is relatively low in comparison to other ROAs

I.e. it's a waste of brown ;)

It's absorbed certainly but is remarkably inefficient compared to the #4 most snorters use.
Caffeine is a major component of #3, not as a cut but because it makes the mixture much easier to vape.

The "waste of brown" part is simply put not true though. Ask bcf he messaged me the other night thinking he'd overdone it on a line.

To give you an idea, 150mg chased in a night would have me nodding. The other night (same brown) I racked up 2 x 30mg lines, and by the second one I was rushing so hard then had an intense nod after. This is number 3 heroin. But what I am saying is it is not any less effective sniffing than it is smoking, or IMO maybe than it would be sniffing number 4 heroin.

BCF couldn't believe it either when I told him. But tried it and found the same effects as I did, it's takes 15mins or so to effect but when it does you must be getting a fairly good absorption rate from the h if 30mg is making me high.
It hits much more at once, vs smokings gradual build up. But it hits intense, with number 3.

Even dealers are selling #3 as "sniff, smoke or IV it with citric". They also sniff the pure tar over in the states (the drier stuff) and it works. I've done some research into the matter and some self experimenting and because of the way your nose breaks it down, #3 can be sniffed, effectively.

Holy shit! Following on from bcf's lucky find of a beetle earlier. I've had a much bigger find...

Had resorted to valiums which didn't seem that great. Then - as putting the bags my stuff came in I felt something! It's another bag of h, with a .3 bag in it. The dealer sells 2 kinds of h and this was his cheaper one! Didn't order it so didn't know if was there. What a kind gesture though and I was feeling a bit shit! Here's a pic

26edc003fb0385e3e9fb635fd61ce9bd.jpg

Had just one small line after the amount of Valium I've had. Hopefully this will stave off any w/d symptoms =D

^
seems wastefull to package it like that. I only got it in a ziplock once and was pissed off at the dealer cause it meant I couldn't swallow it if i was apprehended by the cops.

Well what it was, was my first order with this supplier. I went straight for the more potent stuff, but he never mentioned it yet sent me a .3 of his cheaper stuff. Was stuck to the inside of the mylar. If I'd known that last night wouldn't have taken any shitty valiums now today I can't go for it because they're still in my system grr :eek:

Finally going get round to trying proper Asian #4 heroin this week too. I'm prepared with mg scales and already started buying dhc's just incase I run into any trouble with w/d's after

400mg of morphine is quite a lot kat. Does that not alleviate all your WDs? Depending on the ROA, 400mg should be plenty. What form is the morphine? MST, MXL, Zomorph, Oramorph?

I haven't used any gear for almost a year now,i think,apart from a few little lines here n there
it is Zomorph (in plastic caps of slow release morphine sulphate)
I just have my script alone;well,with some benzos and zopiclone too.
I don't feel the need to travel for hours to score and it's great to think of all the things I can do with all this lovely money I have acquired
amazing how you get so used to living on fresh air that when you quit using,it is very easy to save substantial amounts of money

You greedy swine Mr.bcFIEND, keep some for the rest of us. I think I do have the remains of a beetle here, but really the majority is done.

The last stuff I had was a more rocky/lumpy batch kind of scabby on the foil. Did a half gram in one 2 day smoking session then sniffed the remaining 150mg from the .5 over 2 days, think I prefer sniffing for a mild night. Probably not quite on point with that tan stuff before Xmas still.

Something I intend to set for straight around here, the fact sniffing #3 works for sure. People say it won't as it needs citric acid to be IV'd, however your nose has some kind of acid which breaks it downs just as effectively to be sniffed. Seems most people you speak to in the UK are still of the opinion the heroin we get here is not made to be sniffed. Should I start a separate thread outlining this does anyone think?

Word. I mostly snort and it most certainly works!!!!!

Edit: Yeah, the onset is around 15mins.

Word. I mostly snort and it most certainly works!!!!!

Edit: Yeah, the onset is around 15mins.

I guess it all depends upon the quality of your brown. If you're getting good shit off the darknet with a high percentage of actual diamorphine, then all is good. Standard street gear full of paracetamol, mannitol, brick dust and bisto may not work so well. Plus, to many junkies that 15 minute onset time is just toooo long...

^ if it's heroin #3 it works sniffing. Tried and tested on a few different batches, it's actually got a good bioabsorption rate because it's broken down by an acid naturally produced in the mucus membranes, essentially just like IV users break it down with citric.

If it's Bisto then it's not heroin mate ;)

^ if it's heroin #3 it works sniffing. Tried and tested on a few different batches, it's actually got a good bioabsorption rate because it's broken down by an acid naturally produced in the mucus membranes, essentially just like IV users break it down with citric.

If it's Bisto then it's not heroin mate ;)

Yeh, that's kind of my point really..

Standard street gear (at least round my way) is just too adulterated for effective snorting, in the same way that snorting 'amphetamine' with a 90% glucose content is useless. But most significantly, its that 15 minute lag which will deter anyone with a habit.

Yeah I imagine it's the same here. I've never scored it locally, intact I've only bought it 7 times. Online it's varied from pretty strong to drooling with one eye open type strength. Locally I just know it would be shit, plus I don't want to have a local supply anyway, this way I have to think it through and can't act compulsively.

I'm sure a lot of people who smoke a lot and start to get chest problems but don't want to IV will have tried sniffing it too. It's strange in the UK sniffing #3 isn't common I find but yet in Europe it's much more common. Probably because as you say it's much more cut here.

Yeah I imagine it's the same here. I've never scored it locally, intact I've only bought it 7 times. Online it's varied from pretty strong to drooling with one eye open type strength. Locally I just know it would be shit, plus I don't want to have a local supply anyway, this way I have to think it through and can't act compulsively.

I'm sure a lot of people who smoke a lot and start to get chest problems but don't want to IV will have tried sniffing it too. It's strange in the UK sniffing #3 isn't common I find but yet in Europe it's much more common. Probably because as you say it's much more cut here.

Funnily enough, as far as I'm aware, the only people that regularly snort their brown in my locality are from the Polish community.

I've never actually tried snorting brown tbh, but I (used to) enjoy smoking/IV too much to even consider it.

Yeh, that's kind of my point really..

Standard street gear (at least round my way) is just too adulterated for effective snorting, in the same way that snorting 'amphetamine' with a 90% glucose content is useless. But most significantly, its that 15 minute lag which will deter anyone with a habit.
Plus once one racks up a less than enviable tolerance it'd mean trying to sniff 6 bags or whatever with a nose that won't stop running and sneezing it all back out.

I feel the high I get off of waiting 15mins after snorting is a better more blissful buzz than what I get when chasing (plus my technique is not too bad). It's just street brown that I have ever got too, fair enough, I'm not a junkie with a life long 'career', so maybe it just works well for me. Therefore, I understand that 15mins might just be a little to long for someone with a major habit, plus yeah, if you have a huge tolerence then shovelling anything more than two bags worth up your honker isn't going to be a pleasant experience.