• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

i dunno bout you guys..

But I have found a foolproof method to escape ALL withdrawals,

I want someone else to try this because it has worked for me,

after a week of 1g/day i take 300mg of codeine approx 24 hrs after my last bit of gear, i'm usually feeling ropey at this point,
next day I take the same, usually the same time of day too, then next day I take 150mg n the following day the same.

By day 4 all the gear has buggered off outta my system and I only have codeine on me receptors, then I just stop taking codeine and noting ZERO withdrawal symptoms,

I would love someone else to try this because it has worked for me for a good few years now

someone give it a go n report back please :)

Cheers Stee. Is that 2-4 boxes throughout the acute wd period, or how long would that provide relief for? Going to pick some up while I'm out this evening.

They dont last very long - thats the problem - maybe 4 hours at most. Unless your really bad, id just try and ride it untill Monday then take some loperamide, as obviously, either for physical or phsychological reasons - the first lot always feel the most effective as if your resorting to lope to help with wds, it means you havnt been able to access anything else so this will be the first bit of relief you will have had since you first started feeling ropey. Remember tho - just because it has no psychoactive action lope is still an opiate agonist and its use can drag out rattles that would have otherwise mainly disappeared after 5 days anyway, and, although its not common, theres a fair few amount of folk addicted to lope as their primary opioid who have just as much difficulty as folk trying to get off codeine, heroin and other supposedly 'stronger' opiates. Yes, codeine and loperamide are hardly as strong as morphine but talk to anyone whos addicted to either and you will find people suffering as much as those who have been using gear and the like.

The lope will help but you should only really use it 2 or 3 times maximum during a wd period. Any more and as I stared, you'll just be dragging the process out longer.

They dont last very long - thats the problem - maybe 4 hours at most. Unless your really bad, id just try and ride it untill Monday then take some loperamide, as obviously, either for physical or phsychological reasons - the first lot always feel the most effective as if your resorting to lope to help with wds, it means you havnt been able to access anything else so this will be the first bit of relief you will have had since you first started feeling ropey. Remember tho - just because it has no psychoactive action lope is still an opiate agonist and its use can drag out rattles that would have otherwise mainly disappeared after 5 days anyway, and, although its not common, theres a fair few amount of folk addicted to lope as their primary opioid who have just as much difficulty as folk trying to get off codeine, heroin and other supposedly 'stronger' opiates. Yes, codeine and loperamide are hardly as strong as morphine but talk to anyone whos addicted to either and you will find people suffering as much as those who have been using gear and the like.

The lope will help but you should only really use it 2 or 3 times maximum during a wd period. Any more and as I stared, you'll just be dragging the process out longer.

I knew someone who was addicted to codeine.She went through an Ibogaine detox
it worked for her but then it was the longer term issues that were more of an issue for her
she was aware that she was completely addicted to the codeine and woulda tried anything to get clean
she tried the Ibogaine then fell hopelessly in love with the guy who ran the detox place
Lucky for her that she is hot as hell and moving to the other side of the world for this guy was nothing
I think there is a tendency to fall for the one that takes your pain away
docs and pharmacists should be much more clear about the addictive nature of codeine
just cos you can buy it OTC,doesn't mean it is safe

I don't get how people can get withdrawals from codeine, i mean sure they aren't nice but after going through heroin or oxy or opium or mophine withdrawal codeine just doesn't feel bad at all, I can take it every day for months then stop and not feel anything more than a flat mood and the need to use the toilet a lot more than before lol

I guess its different for everyone

i dunno bout you guys..

But I have found a foolproof method to escape ALL withdrawals,

I want someone else to try this because it has worked for me,

after a week of 1g/day i take 300mg of codeine approx 24 hrs after my last bit of gear, i'm usually feeling ropey at this point,
next day I take the same, usually the same time of day too, then next day I take 150mg n the following day the same.

By day 4 all the gear has buggered off outta my system and I only have codeine on me receptors, then I just stop taking codeine and noting ZERO withdrawal symptoms,

I would love someone else to try this because it has worked for me for a good few years now

someone give it a go n report back please :)

Don't you find Codeine very short lasting, and feel the need to re-dose after 4 or 5 hours?

I'm gonna be using DHC to get off a 2 year multiple daily re-dose kratom habit. (Sorry if this is the wrong thread to be posting this.) And I expect I'll be re-dosing 90mg 3 times a day to start with, which will cover the opi element of kratom w/ds, The physical side of Kratom w/ds is pretty mild, but psychologically it takes a lot of re-adjusting ime, and this is the longest continuous run I've ever been on. I can expect at least a month of very low moods, so I'm figuring DHC will help greatly whilst my receptors adjust to the sudden lack of kratom, and it hits a fuck load of different receptors too, then after one month, or ideally during the month I'll be tapering as much as possible and as quickly as possible. I'll also try stem and vein kratom too which works as an antagonist on all the receptors conventional kratom hits. It can precipitate w/ds slightly, but is said to halve the recovery time in quitting kratom.

Don't you find Codeine very short lasting, and feel the need to re-dose after 4 or 5 hours?

I'm gonna be using DHC to get off a 2 year multiple daily re-dose kratom habit. (Sorry if this is the wrong thread to be posting this.) And I expect I'll be re-dosing 90mg 3 times a day to start with, which will cover the opi element of kratom w/ds, The physical side of Kratom w/ds is pretty mild, but psychologically it takes a lot of re-adjusting ime, and this is the longest continuous run I've ever been on. I can expect at least a month of very low moods, so I'm figuring DHC will help greatly whilst my receptors adjust to the sudden lack of kratom, and it hits a fuck load of different receptors too, then after one month, or ideally during the month I'll be tapering as much as possible and as quickly as possible. I'll also try stem and vein kratom too which works as an antagonist on all the receptors conventional kratom hits. It can precipitate w/ds slightly, but is said to halve the recovery time in quitting kratom.

I find a single dose of 300mg in the morning waking up with withdrawals from the heroin will rid me of all symptoms and give me a pleasant mood for the day, if I went particularly heavy (I ordered some uncut (well 68% pure) heroin and that left me ruined with withdrawals) I will need a top up of say 150mg around 9pm so i can sleep, then wake up and have another 300mg, the second day I only need one dose and by the third morning all the heroin has left my system and i only need 150mg to be well for the day, by morning 4 i don't need anything, I am technically cured.

as for your kratom dilemma,

I would advise heavily against a long taper, with the dhc i would aim for 4/5 days max
I guarantee you most of the withdrawal is self fulfilling, you are expecting to feel bad for that long, you wont, but if you think it you might make yourself feel shit.

and your dosing regime is off man, dont dose 90mg 3 times a day, dose 300mg in the morning and see how you get on, i guarantee you wont need more, if you do then take 60mg before bed, you will prob wake up feeling ropey so do the 300mg again, try train yourself to only use one dose, its mostly a mental thing, trust me,

at least give it a go and if it doesn't work for you then try your method but I honestly think a short sharp taper is the best way to go, whats the halflife of mitragynine?

Depending what his tolerance was with the kratom bcf 300mg may be uneccesarily high. Maybe your theory of one dose in the morning one at night is best, but with a dose suited to his level of opiate addiction?

I do tend to agree re the short sharp taper.

Good point mate, If MDB has been going heavy for a prolonged time I'd assume his dose would be similiar to 300mg to get that nice well feeling, I think the main bit to remember here is the reason I take 300mg is because not only does it cure the w/d's it makes me feel great too, I do know lots of people don't 'get' much from codeine and maybe I get a LOT more ( every blood test I've had has come back with raised liver enzymes lol, probably cyp450 =D )

Either way, try use one big dose and try keep it regular timings for a few days and see how you go, you may surprise yourself MDB

My mistake I thought we were talking Dhc.

If he only has Dhc what could he use dose wise to follow this quick taper you're advocating? Curious as I may wind up following this procedure myself..

They dont last very long...

Got it. I bought a couple of boxes last night, so might try them out if/when withdrawal reaches peak unpleasantness. If it works for me, I'll get some more on standby for the interview.

I'm at around 18 hours from last dose and so far I seem to have got away reasonably lightly. Feeling a bit cold and have an intense desire to scrape any surfaces I've racked lines up on, but otherwise fine.

Like I said fella, your usage history is going to have the biggest impact on the severity of your wd's. If you have never had a full blown habit, 2 weeks of daily use isn't going to cause you much hassle, however, if you have had a full blown dependency on the stuff and have had to go through a complete withdrawl syndrome (severe symptoms that last 5 - 7 days) to get clean again then it can take as little as 2 or 3 days chipping for someone to redevelop moderate to severe withdrawl symptoms. Its a recognised phenomenon known as withdrawl kindling, which basically staes that if you have had a heavy physical dependnace on a substance then you brain is left permanently susceptible to severe withdrawl symptoms if you have even a short lapse. It probably took me 3-4 months of heavy daily use to develop my initial dependency but now, during periods when I have been technically 'clean' but have continued to chip, I can only use for a day or 2 maximum unless I want to feel really ill and end up having a full relapse.

I never knew this, but I used almost 5 days straight last week. Having never used for more than 2 days before and only a handful of times. Yet I had no W/D's, which surprised me. How long does it stay like this Stee? I've one line of SEA #4 left anyway then I'm having a good break I just wondered. 3-4 months your saying? I always was under the impression 3 days straight and any user would get withdrawls.

Yep I suppose that is an option. Would only really go down that road as a last resort though as codeine tends to have a pretty heavy side effect profile for me in comparison to.... well, pretty much any other opiates. Paramol might be alright though.

Polished the last of the smack off earlier this evening. Didn't even save an emergency line for myself. I'd probably be starting to get a tad apprehensive about this if I wasn't feeling so goddamn lovely. 8)

Why can't you get more H and then stop using after the interview if you are intending to give it up?

I never knew this, but I used almost 5 days straight last week. Having never used for more than 2 days before and only a handful of times. Yet I had no W/D's, which surprised me. How long does it stay like this Stee? I've one line of SEA #4 left anyway then I'm having a good break I just wondered. 3-4 months your saying? I always was under the impression 3 days straight and any user would get withdrawls.

It took me a good year of almost daily use before I realised it had got me (that was after nearly a decade of chipping). You begin to feel that you're immune to full blown dependence, but once it lulls you into a false sense of security, it tears your soul apart.

^ Interesting. I always assumed even new users 3 days in a row was enough to become dependent.

I knew about the false sense of security that's exactly why I never used it again for a year after initially trying it 3-4 times over a couple of weeks. I've been on off using a bit (1.8g in total) so will take another break. Don't want to get complacent with it as I enjoy it and don't want to ruin it/myself with it. It sure will be harder to wait another year like the first time :eek:

forgot to quote - this is in response to Sids post (no 72 in this thread)

They probably do to some extent if they have been using heavily but as a pre - dependant, most folk would experince mild wd's at he worst and as the psychological aspect of the habit would not have taken hold yet, alot of people will experience minor wd;s at the worst and may not even equate them to their heroin use. Its only after a few months of daily use that the mental and physical aspects start to develop a cognitive relation in your head - Its not something I could put into words but it took me 2 years of occasional use (i started using it as a comedown cure following a nights dancing), a personal crises, and extended period of sick leave from work ( i was a Staff Nurse at the time) that lead to the 4 months of daily use. I acutely remember the first weekend I decided to give it a rest, as thats when all was revealed, after a quiet friday night at my mates I woke up in the early hours of the Saturday morning and, feeling so awful, instantly realised that I had crossed the point of no return at some point during the previous few weeks and while the symptoms of discomfort were unfamiliar, I knew straight away that I was now a smackhead for real, as I realised that I was craving the drug while I just knew that the only relief would be to score. Needless to say, I drrove the 30 miles from my mates into the city and had scored by half past 8. That was my first day as a heroin addict, back in early 2005 and despite having clean periods as long as 3 years I have struggled with it on and off ever since. Im now still in my second full relapse in 11 years and have surrendered to MMT for the first time since my addiction began.

So earlier this evening I'd just got off the train from work and I bumped into a girl I know who is a recruitment consultant for an agency. She got me a decent job starting on the 25th of this month and when I saw her tonight she handed me 2 tablets that at a quick glance looked like Valium. When I got home I looked at them under better light and they are a rather strange shade of dark blue. They have on the NTZ 10 but I've no idea if they are real Valium. Just before I got in I scored a score's worth and was tempted to pop one but I'm back up at half 7 for a day shift tomorrow. Thank fuck I'll soon be out of this shite job that expect you to work 3 out of 6 weekend days at single time.

Anyone had any experience with these rather odd looking Scoobs?

What is NZT?

NZT is thallanylzirconio-methyl-tetrahydro-triazatriphenylene, a powerful new class of psychotropic medication that merges various features of NDRI’s, NaSSA’s and SSRI’s. NZT works, in part, by maintaining higher levels of 5-HT in the synapse while increasing norepinephrine and serotonin neurotransmission by blocking presynaptic alpha-2 adrenergic receptors while at the same time blocking certain serotonin receptors.
How does NZT work?

NZT is a nitrogen-based psychotropic that impacts specific brain activity in several ways but most significantly by elevating receptivity and synaptic sharing between the hippocampus, the amygdale and the striatum. In controlled doses, taken over the course of a relatively short period of time, NZT significantly improves both short-term and long-term memory, memory capacity, and the analytical purposing of memory. Because it also impacts the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, NZT can improve higher brain function, hand-eye coordination, muscle memory and even the body’s immune system. In some people, NZT can even induce lucid dreaming and what is sometimes called ‘fugue state’.
Is NZT effective?

When taken as directed (one pill per day for seven consecutive days), NZT has been shown to be 97.3% effective in improving memory, hand-eye coordination and a host of cognitive abilities. In those cases where NZT was not effective, subjects did not finish the full therapeutic regimen. NZT was studied in men and women 18 to 45 weighing 95 to 270 pounds.
Who can take NZT?

Men and women who are considered to be in good health – who have no known history of cardiopathy, cardiomyopathy, cerebral ischemia or intracranial hemorrhage, kidney or liver problems, a history of mania or seizure disorders are generally speaking good candidates for NZT.
What special dietary instruction should I follow with NZT?

While using NZT, you should maintain a normal, well balanced diet including 3 meals a day and some light in-between-meal snacking. NZT is not recommended for vegans. While it is advised that you should refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages while taking NZT, tests have shown that light alcohol consumption (no more than an eight ounce glass of wine or sixteen ounces of beer in a 48 hour period) has no perceptible effect. Heavy alcohol consumption while taking NZT can result in black outs, memory loss and liver damage.
What storage conditions are needed for NZT?

Keep your NZT in the container it came in, tightly closed and out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture. Throw away any medication that is out of date or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
What should I expect when I take NZT?

Many people report experiencing feelings of euphoria within 30 to 60 seconds of taking NZT. Others have reported significantly increased memory – both in capacity and speed of recall – within the first 24 hours of taking their first dose of NZT. You will be able to digest vast amounts of information in a very short amount of time – a foreign language, for instance; you will be able to memorize not only a considerable amount of vocabulary but usage rules, idiomatics, phrases, sentences and situational expressions.

Because NZT is a new class of brain stimulant, it will reduce your brain’s need for extended rest periods; i.e. sleep.

Also, NZT may allow you to exercise for longer periods with greater efficacy. You will feel stronger, faster, more focused.

Most people who continue taking NZT beyond their initial seven-day regimen report other psychological and sensory enhancements including improved hearing, vision, taste and smell. Others have reported teaching themselves how to draw or paint, construct complex machinery or experience higher levels of consciousness.
Can NZT really make me more sexually attractive?

While there may be certain neurological effects that impact your sexual abilities, NZT is not like sildenafil which specifically aids in erectile dysfunction. Rather, NZT works principally by radically increasing your brain’s ability to absorb and process information – including those related to your senses. Some men and women have reported that having heightened sensory abilities – in addition to increased mental capacity – made them both more attractive to a mate and more capable of attracting a mate.

I dunno if that helps. It all sounds a bit shill, mate.

Why can't you get more H and then stop using after the interview if you are intending to give it up?

I have no local hookup, and am currently living with my parents. I feel it would somewhat sour the atmosphere if it came to light that I was having heroin delivered through their door...

To be fair, its probably for the best I don't have easy access for a while as I would almost certainly continue to use if I did.

can someone tell me what sort of quality we are at in the UK? I'm a bit of a smack novice, but after being around, and on here, I guess theres a kinda general widespread quality? I'm good friends with an Asian dude, introduced to his friends etc, and selling smack is naating. Like is it at a level where a bag will do something? Had some street gear couple weeks ago, and first time I was ill of it, (in a good way), so is it aite? Has it arrived back to a place before the drought?