• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids U-47700 - DO NOT DO IT - Fast Track to LIVING HELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feelin good right now, hopefully when I go to sleep I don't wake up in a hot flash.....Anything to prevent this shit? (I'm gonna cross post this in both threads).

Ha, don't worry CD, I was thinking the exact same thing! And in the same situation with my bank account for that matter!

all part of the life I suppose man. I'm cold turkey a long way from home right now though so I suppose U4 looks more attractive, agh one day. Fucking Christmas with the family.

Hey Xanax, I don't wanna sound offensive but what you describe is common for nearly every Opi-Withdrawal.
And like I stated before I guess it got so bad because you abused the shit out of it, I mean redosing every 30minutes is some serious compulsive behaviour.

I don't think it has to do with the U4 alone,(it may has its small part) but more with you smashing 700mg over a few days in these extremely short timespans.

Me and some friends never had problems like that with the substance and we are all physically dependent. Like I said, one small dose was enough for at least 4 if not 6 hours of an enjoyable buzz without the need to redose.

Waking up in hot flashes is a totally normal symptom of general opioid WD. It happened to me with Bupe, with Tilidine, hell even with Tramadol.

So I think you are wrongfully seeing the fault in the substance when it was your personal fiendish consume pattern that lead to your misery.

However I do not think that this stuff is harmless, not at all. But if taken in moderate amounts and not like Fent-Analogues or Crack it does not have this potential causing what you experienced.

Hey Xanax, I don't wanna sound offensive but what you describe is common for nearly every Opi-Withdrawal.
And like I stated before I guess it got so bad because you abused the shit out of it, I mean redosing every 30minutes is some serious compulsive behaviour.

I don't think it has to do with the U4 alone,(it may has its small part) but more with you smashing 700mg over a few days in these extremely short timespans.

Me and some friends never had problems like that with the substance and we are all physically dependent. Like I said, one small dose was enough for at least 4 if not 6 hours of an enjoyable buzz without the need to redose.

Waking up in hot flashes is a totally normal symptom of general opioid WD. It happened to me with Bupe, with Tilidine, hell even with Tramadol.

So I think you are wrongfully seeing the fault in the substance when it was your personal fiendish consume pattern that lead to your misery.

However I do not think that this stuff is harmless, not at all. But if taken in moderate amounts and not like Fent-Analogues or Crack it does not have this potential causing what you experienced.

I think you're getting the wrong vibe from me. I am aware it's part of opioid W/D, is there any way to AVOID it for the next time I wake up or at least relieve it a bit.

And I had no opiate tolerance when I first got the U4 about 7 days ago, and 5-15 mg would only keep me high for 2 hours MAX., which was rare and after the 2 hours I didn't have any after-buzz like I do with all other opiates. I took it slow the first day, too.

Ah ok, then pardon me. With no tolerance maybe it was just too much? It's an RC overall.

Definitely sounds strange and I hope you feel better soon.
If you have access to it, Kratom could help for a few days after the binge.

And regarding avoiding it I don't now. Just the obvious don't do any opioids anymore...

woah fucking lucky i just saw this thread i had a couple of bottles delivered today, but they were all smashed up from the mail.

I agree 100% with the OP. I was on a very strict Kratom regime 3teaspoons 3x per day. After getting a 2 g sample I went pretty hard I won't lie for 2 days. I woke up day 3 full blown wds. Like oxycodone wds. I had to crawl down staris and take a small line and put 15 mg in my had licked it so I could get some in me orally since it last longer. When sniffing max get 2 hours,oral dosing last about 3-4. But still it's rediculous how short the legs are on the shit. I still have like 1.5 gs and I guess I'm going to titrate down because my Kratom won't even touch my wds. I fucked my self to say the least. I will never ever touch this shit again once I get through this. Gunna try poppy seed tea tonight so maybe I can sleep with getting up every 2 hours to take a dose. Ugh...... What did I do to myself :(

Thank god my Clonazolam and 3hydroxyphenazepam came today!!!

Uh... It sounds like you were going a little too hard man. I got 100mgs not long ago, and used for 5 days, 2 times a day. No W/D, used the whole bag. I think telling everyone that this shit is the devil's chem is a bit much lol. Just take caution and don't let your use get out of hand.

worst withdrawals iv had was clonalazam which made me feel like i was going crazy / hardcore panic attacks. your experience sounds worse though. good thing i dont have an opiate problem atm.

Ive been using u4 for a while now. On and off. I dont do more than 12 to 15mg at a time and almost never re-dose. No withdraws the days i don't take it. IMO is about moderation. Like i used it for the last 3 days. Now im going to take a 4 to 7 days off

Alternatives for poor availabilty & low budget

I don't have a good feeling about this drug, rather I feel safer with the fentanyl compounds, but that's just me!

One thing everybody should consider is the information we now know and the evidence of damage that it does to the nostrils when snorted and anal cavity when plugged, one should only begin to think of what it does to the stomach lining when taken orally!

Is any drug so damn euphoric that one needs to risk life & limb in a literal sense of the word?! The economic factor and opioid availability factors both considered, I honestly think it would be a *far* better decision to go on methadone (MMT) or suboxone, especially if you don't require it physically since that guarantees you every single time you dose to get a high.

If my monetary situation was bad and same for my connections for opioids I would make sure I have some opioids in my system to fail the methadone/suboxone test in order to be put on what would be considered a 'recreational' rather than 'maintenance' dose since its most likely that the starting dose of only 10mg-20mg methadone will have you high if not nodding. Consider that you can increase by 15mg every 2-3 days, without a tolerance that is, you will have the 'honey moon' period last you for as long as you keep increasing your dose every time you build a tolerance to the recreational effects. Although clinics recommend 120mg as the maximum dose (health reason - cardio toxicity factor), I have met a good handful of people who were on mind boggling dose like 500mg-600mg. I personally got as high as 205mg/day at my highest!

Last edited:
I realize taking drugs like these requires a lot of self-control and monitoring but people do mistakes.

I hope this thread can make people aware of the dangers that COULD happen... WDs with this drug are harsh as fuck but shorter compared to normal opiates... I feel totally normal after a few months off of it.

This stuff seems very nice if kept under control, but yeah controlling it is extremely hard even orally. Other methods are much worse I'm sure. I bought a time lock safe as I feel like it's the only way I can stick to my promises about consumption.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but why would anyone find this that surprising? From what I know it's a short acting opioid a lot like oxycodone. Why would it not be super addictive?

Yeah, I begat an aversion to RCs after being a guinniea pig to neggative effects dozens of times in 2011

Crazy to think my usage was to this extent... sometimes I miss opiates, specifically U4... don't really crave it though.

been sober for awhile, just have a few drinks every now n then.

1 year off the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.