• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

So mods, that just a copy/paste from a spreadsheet, not a manual table-straganza per usual. Feel free to destroy format if you need to edit, although it should be just click-to-edit. Anyway, that white's kinda bright, maybe I will.

I made it more purty. Funny thing, copy-pasta. Tends to save time with grids.

Lorne, re: smoke BA, I know with tobacco smoking, authors like to cite the superhuman, subconscious ability of long-term smokers to finely titrate their draws and hand swings to precisely dose themselves what they want, different every time. I noticed study 1 they heated their pipe to over 300C, which is well beyond the point of meth decomposition anyway. Hard to absorb that burning plastic taste when you're vomiting everywhere.

Add: have they tried a reference drug in with the research drug? That's how folks usually control for huge inter-sample variation. Tough with a purer sample like meth, compared to oxidizing high-temp combustion products in whole leaf.

But if they just added 10ppm of some 3H-PEA or something of near-equal bp, they could compare the meth they measure in blood to that, for internal sample control.

Last edited:
300c is high; I noticed post de facto

Last week was rough Scrofula-and Idk if there is anything superhuman about smoking cigarettes (other than doing it continuously beyond reason) though it is different than a pipe

I will list the highly variable nature of smoking in, meth, yet point out it is the most effective along with intranasal, and can teach 8-0-90%.

This excludes IV. Ugh, my throat hurts Scro-thank you for the PM-that told me was useless, he chided me-haha JK, or am I

Haha Lets not tell France

Mrth has some
minor serotonin properties IIRC, though they pale in comparison to it's primary MOA, which is the same as dexamphetamine-Thank you Scrofula

Who chided France for being worthless? They make very good expat college students, fond of drum circles and the more cafe au lait of our women. None of that was even close to sarcastic.

Yes, you will occasionally hear serotonin waved around as involved, but it really isn't. I found a pretty good paper comparing meth and mdma and effect blockage by IV bupropion. Can we actually load attachments here or not?

EDIT: cannot load .jpg or .pdf. So, what then? Only from Word? What, they think I'm rich in enough for fuckin Office? And Excel? Not Excel 10 or whatever at least, old school excel

Edit: not a single *.doc on my drive, or the old drive. This pleases me. Wait, i have a spreadsheet open . . .

WTF is .xcf if not a weird excel?

Anyway, can save in word 97/xp etc., can't upload to the russian servers at BL.

Last edited:
Oh shit, i know .xcf cause it's from the buggy-with-windows-10 GiMP, which is um, free.

cause imgur doesn't have my already-sitting here PDFs of interesting stuff for people to look at that every other place on earth can upload.

I know, it just says we can, but turns out we can't.

If I had a link to it, ok, but . . .

I took this one nearly a year ago after my first full-scale meth psychospasm around BL, and I tracked down everyone's real ID by the info on their location entry (taken after I calmed down, of notes I really did take).

Everyone in the lounge are just like three people.

Now, I know there's really only like ten active users on the site, so I'm not crazy anymore:

Fuck yeah I shrank it to illegibility, it was meant for #4 on the list of users, she didn't share, she promised.

Last edited:
10 users? Well that’S something

And any serotoninergic activity is pretty much insignificant, AFAIK, was just pointing it out as one distinction that is mentioned, aside from methamphetamine being potent long lasting and just plain... whoa

And sigh, another user once was here, making jokes about a post I wrote, for his own education and the betterment of his peers. Instead he revealed the reading comprehension of a pigeon, and that he's never tried meth.

He had a point though, Lorne, Tubbs, by extension Scootin, Hypothesi, Ms. Calderone and Keif, lost though he may be: Is this a draft for public input or not?

^ NO

Lets leave that for us to make jokes no one will understand-

Was it weed or meth that somehow changes your borne preferences?

Well, neither changes any borne preferences; bone preferences, including but not limited to verb subject or object, and their mutability on meth, is a major complaint and source of anxiety for many a youth today. Would have thought they'd be over it after all the Adderall circle-jerks, but the billions of hits tells you they have not.

Take a drug that makes you want to fuck, be in that 18-25 bracket, too tweaky for girls: nude fun for everyone. Like happens with booze sometimes, only you remember every detail on meth, including your reasoning, making it much harder to just brush aside as "sooooo drunk, man". But, you were having fun at the time, guys. Relax. Your girlfriends appreciate the break from your stim-leer.

That really is an informative, and shockingly true post, Scro(your large post you put together a couple days ago, nice format ;) )

Btw people, this is a sticky because we decided to make it a sticky. And, despite what the news said yesterday, in a day or two, they will go back to meth. Scary meth, not like it is prescribed legally, or anything. Amphetamines, common? Nonsense

The opioid crisis is self produced to an extent, and they are making it harder unless you turn to heroin, which is less often diamorphine these days (Bayer would be pissed if they still had the patent) Meth though, well you can make meth, without any qualifications- I can't synthesize methadone in Coke bottle- Yet, one could make Methamphetamine, in there soda of choice bottle
Meth can make people act pretty f#%^ing crazy, however, Any Amphetamine, given in large doses to mimic the long lasting, highly potent

Dexmethamphetamine, the Akuma of stimulants. And true stimulants cause things like obsessiveness, focus, lack of appetite, to practically unable to eat; Insomnia, which Inhave dealt with, without needing a powerful stimulant to help me. Sexual side effects, yes-it can be useful?, or problematic.
One thing with tweaking though, is you are doing the opposite of what your body was built to do; you are supposed to eat, supposed to sleep and rest; a drug that allows you to resist these basic instincts is one thing, one That practically prevents them if abused is another. CAUTION must be taken, if you have any sense, because tweaked enough, and you won't be at 100%, to say the least. Hallucinations and things can happen3, and paranoia-others are more familiar with the possible idiosyncratic nature of stimulant induced psychosis, and paranoia, however it is probably better to be nested if you plan on a big trip, to avoid the public in general, and just be alone-if your stable enough, you will hopefully work through it

Like Scro said, "meth" is just the most potent of it's class, and also long lasting; it is like diamorphine simply being an improved prodrug for morphine, despite the hype-cocaine just being cocaine(a pharmacist gave us Coca-Cola, fun fact)-Meth should really be treated with caution, however enough pure dex, front loaded, and redosed, would send you on the same old trip, well this was kind of stream of consciousness, who knows why?
Scrofula, add ANYTHING to our sticky meth mash-anyone else, please-if I don't go crazy, I'll provide stats no one cares about, although if your tweaked enough, you may memorize them out of boredom if you happen to stumble into Blue Light-Oh, and Welcome to BL Strangers :)
(???)

Well a person prefers foil over glass bowl because he gets more smoke and waste less but does think about how the foil is for him yes he does know maths not a salad (A Caesar Salad?) Why add insult to injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, see, mr mcbigmaxx, please don't take this as criticism, but just how often have you smoked (vaped, let's be dorky in a thread about it), from either the natural hemisphere of a non-reactive, transparent enclosure, like an oil burner, or from the plastic-lined sheet of metal with a low melting point that can't last a single session of indirect flame on your grill, open to the fucking environment?

For you to get more smoke out of a flat surface, no matter how you folded it, without burning any, is just not a thing my mind can handle. The best bet would be a spectacular one-shot mess using very thick aluminum that will deliver the fog you want, just not the flavor of sweet, low bp meth.

OH boy, triggered the important Fundamentals of Vapor Inhalation as ROA: mechanisms of vaporization. Soon to be annotated by docents of BDD.

A few things determine whether a compound is suitable for being vaporized and inhaled (and absorbed, without dying). An obvious requirement is that it has a gaseous phase at all. Your elementary science teachers may have implied all things can be solid, liquid and gas (yes, plasma is a special ionized gas) but unfortunately, most of the things that make life live fall apart long before they reach a boil.

Such is the case with amphetamine sulfate, and one of the reasons "crystal" meth exists as a street drug. There's a point where even in the absence of oxygen, an organic compound will rearrange itself into wondrous new, unpredictable and likely very toxic, substances (keyword: pyrolysis, thermal decomposition). This happens sooner in an even more toxic-seeming manner when you heat it with lots of oxygen around (keywords: combustion, oxidation).

Most drugs that humans enjoy have a boiling temperature that exceeds the decomposition temperature. Fortunately, the acid salt of meth has a bp just below that. And I mean, just below (this, including melting point, is all in the 180-200C / 350-400F range). Every proto-tweaker soon learns how easy it is to destroy all they had left in a second with merely a bic and half a bic worth of butane, and long patiience and fingertips of asbestos, to get a little waft of vapor, then in less than a second, a huge plume of the most vile-smelling shit a proto-tweaker has yet encountered in his innocence, erupts from the device and chokes everyone dead. Or at least, sends them to the front porch away from the back.

Not much to be done with the aluminum there, except lose to that high thermal conductivity, meaning soldering meth instead of gently controlling its temp; point blasts of intense, way-above decomposition temp temps, burning your stuff every time, at least to a level I'd deem wholly unsatisfactory. It should taste almost of nothing--no odor, no taste, except maybe the faint sense of a public park at dusk, twinkling everywhere with recyclable containers and bursting with potential.

And advantage to an enclosure comes with the otherwise-unnecessary carb hole on the top. When you inhale through the stem, you're drawing high-velocity air over your sample, and in turn, dropping the air pressure inside by a fair amount (I suspect water vapor is necessary too). When you lower the air pressure, for anything, you lower the boiling temperature. The decomposition temp doesn't change. In fact, if you watch experienced smokers, you'll notice they change their breath pressure as the behavior of the solid to liquid changes, allowing more fine control for a delicate process, more than you'd get torching it on fucking foil.

Smoking through a pipe will always get you better yield, a safer product, and less waste. We are better than opioid addicts; we don't settle for some dumb "chasing dragons" DnD shit, who only takes a little slurp of faint smoke when they smoke meth anyway? Not even enough to make your ears ring. You want the room to drop to the bottom of the Marianna, then hauled up by your bends alone.

You hurt my brain sir so I'm gonna try the glass for a while because you are right about being better than opioid addicts but I've been do8ng scante for 3 years mainly snorted it but smokes whenever he feels like it

Last edited by a moderator:
Meth or shrimp allergic reaction?

Hello there, I need some advice a d thoughts. Over the weekend I partaked in consumption of meth, I typically snort the drug and consume a few lines every couple weekends while playing in a band.
Last weekend I stayed up all night after a gig on friday, my last line of the night was at 7 am saturday . I went home chilled out and about 9 pm had Mexican food with a couple shrimp. And went to bed. I woke up the next morning with a fat bottom lip, and did not put to much attention to it. I went for a hike , had a beer with my grandfather, went home and went to bed.
5am monday awoke to my whole face and tongue swollen and went to the ER and got a steriod shot.
Shot took swelling down but 24 hours after the shot swelling had returned so went to the doctor and got a 6 day pack of steriods. It took a few days but it seems now ( Thursday) most of the swelling is gone. My tongue and mouth still feel funny.
Would this effect be from the meth? The noticed initial reaction was 24 hours after last consumption and 8 hours after consumption of shrimp, which neither I have never had a reaction before. And why would the reaction last so long after Initial steriod shot?
Im not a heavy user but enjoy to partake , now I'm very concerned.

Thanks for any help

Nah not meth, thats a typical food allergy reaction.

I assume youve had seafood before but some particular shellfish are the culprit.

Youll need an allergy test as it could be from anything.

It was a mild reaction but just rule all the usual allergens out.

My sister had her "shrimp" allergy come from nowhere on (my senior, her freshman) prom night (no we did not go together, I used to have real sexual partners, you know).

Anyway, it's not like she hadn't eaten shrimp before, but there just hasn't been a real answer to what it was about these fucking shrimp. She gets a mild reaction sometimes when shrimp paste is used, like that dried stuff.

They were not tweaker shrimp, far as I know.

Thanks, I know food and drug reactions can be similar, And develop out of nowhere .I didn't get an Instant reaction from the shrimp it took 8 hours. And last used crystal 24 hours prior to reaction. Was just interested if anyone knows if that would be to far out for an allergic reaction to Crystal.
And since iodine is used in production and is also in shrimp, can they have relatible allergic reactions. ?
Allergies are a strange thing.