• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

That's cool. If you unscrew the caps of those lighters you can either a) take out the little plastic thing that limits the range you can adjust it and then adjust it even lower or b) extend the electric sparker wire using a piece of wire from some other stuff you've taken apart and some electrical tape, and run it up to the top of your metal tube. I suggest trying out 'B' because if you do 'A', then how will you spend your night? I also have a lighter that has air control so you'll notice the little air holes torch stems or heads have. The air control covers those holes to make the torch flame softer. On other torches that don't the have air control thing, covering the little airflow holes different amounts results in different intensities of flame. I use tape.

err... plastic? i think you are referring to 5mm diameter pyrex tube.
naah, it's easy to light it on without the spark, i just fire a normal bic lighter onto the tip. so i always carry 2 lighters, 1 torch & 1 bic.
tried covering the airflow once, but it didnt change anything.. i'm quite curious

Vaping ice methamphetamine is apparently very bad for your lungs' health and well being. I smoked (vaped, really) an eight ball of some fairly cut, fairly acidic stuff a month or two ago and coughed up blood rather profusely (profusely enough to scare me shitless anyway) for a about three days after the product was all gone. I have, in the past, been told by ice heads not to hold in the vapor because heavy ice vapers routinely cough up quarter gram shards of ice, but I never listened to these well wishers or put much stock into what they were saying.

Dude coughing up blood must of been really fucking scary, I'm sorry you had to go through that horrible experience. That dope must of been cut with some really unhealthy shit because that hasn't ever happened to me and I've been smoking shards for almost 8 years.

Also I don't mean to sound rude but whoever told you that heavy users cough up shards is indeed full of shit. That isn't possible no matter how much meth someone smokes. To me it sounds like whoever told you that was twacked out their mind and started trippin balls after being up for days lol someone needs to put the pipe down and go to bed.

Last edited:
I believe this has something to do with how much time you inhale.
Differently from weeds or crack, you don't need to hold the smoke in your lungs.
It's actually not advisable to inhale and hold for so long. That's not what's going to intensify the high.

The crystallization is a myth because the lungs fluids are very humid (something on the line) and this simply does not happen but if you hold the smoke for too long you may be short of breath on the next days.

yeah it is a myth. now the meth does re-crystalize on the teeth because you already have dry mouth. so drink lots of water and brush frequently during binges.

Making a pipe? Just rip off some foil and practice that. It can be even less wasteful.

I used to smoke it on foil...not really my favorite. If I do smoke it I love the glass pipes. Easy to find and keep track of it while you rotate and heat it. I've seen people use lightbulbs but there is just no absolute way I'm using a one of those things.

a good hiding spot is a magnetic keybox and crawl under your car and put it on top of the gas tank, can't see it even with a mirror. Or inside the fuse panel, or go buy some fuel line and add a unneeded line to your car and put some hose clamps on it

As for home hiding SWIM just have a safe.

How would you clean your oil burner? Specially when using a bic, I'm sure you know how black it can get.. I generally will just stick a q-tip in my mouth and then swab the bowl of my pipe but I'm curious what you would do. (with out completely washing it out, that is)

My tip is not to redose/smoke a second bowl to *refresh* your high for about 6 hrs after that initial dose.

My second tip: make this your one and only redose for the whole session. If you keep chasing, you'll be disappointed BC all of your dopamine will already be depleted. So it's pretty pointless ;)

And a slight damp washcloth to your pipe after you take a hit saves product. Not too wet or cold though, your pipe will crack.

Try plugging. It's nice with meth.

Hey peeps! Lots of good ideas around here for such a bad idea as doing hard drugs lmao.

Someone I know has only been a smoker for about 2 years but they learnt a few tricks from being coached by a seasoned professional and one of their favorite hobbies when high is to read about other users experiences and ideas (is that weird?)

Either way, in no particular order follow what I think are the most useful tips I have heard about. I hope someone finds them helpful.

Buy professional glassware (if available).
If you are going to take up a habit as expensive and damaging as meth then you should do it the right way. Everyone else has already given their great "how to smoke correctly" tips thanks for those, I second them! My friend has several bought pipes in their kit that have bowls that are detachable with the ground glass science glassware connectors to the pipes! Makes cleaning, loading, storing and replacing super easy.

Use a conepiece... It seems obvious but I haven't seen this mentioned before... Sometimes a small glass cone come with bought pipes, otherwise you could make your own or use alfoil. The aim of this is to put it in the carb hole of your bowl to restrict the airflow into it. It makes getting huge clouds super easy, just be careful that you aren't over-heating your bowl and burning your gear - you might really need to suck some air down to make it vape. Bonus tip, have something like a damp towel handy to catch that little piece of really hot glass when despite being careful... you inevitably drop it on your lap/lounge/unsuspecting friend/face (don't grab it with your hands duh). Also you can use a bent paperclip or needle nose pliers through it to handle it safely.

Small water bubblers/bongs... awesome for filtering your gear and especially good if you are in the habit of burning your gear, (just don't burn it) as it filters that crappy flavour out. Plus you can evaporate that bong water and recover some desperation shards if you really need to! You can make your own with your pipe and any container. If plastic use heat to reduce the size of a plastic bottle and put a hole in the right spot as per weed bongs. If glass (glass is always better) either blowtorch a hole or buy a diamond coated drill bit the right size and a few rubber grommets to make a good seal. You can seal them with hot glue or blu-tak as well. For best results, buy a professional one! Usually they have an L shaped pipe and bowl going into the top and a bent glass pipe coming off the side so you can see what you're doing. Bonus tip, unlike a weed bong just barely submerge the pipe in the water, it doesn't need much filtering or much chamber volume either (smaller is better)... you will be blowing the biggest clouds you have ever seen soon! Bonus bonus tip - only use distilled water in your bong... it's really cheap so no excuses and it will evaporate cleaner and also not be full of impurities if you accidently get it into your bowl (it happens). You CAN use flavoured water, sports drinks or water with mints in it but while they make it taste awesome, they will fuck your pipe up quicker than you can bang a gram. The moment you accidently get sugar into your pipe or bowl it will blacken and caramalise and generally be a huge pain to clean. So while you can do it, best to avoid it and use that distilled water.

Meth burner... sick of burning your fingers on bics? Don't like the butane blackening your pipe? You need meth! Methalated spirits that is... go to your local hardware store and buy a liter of it. Now grab any small, thick walled glass container with a metal lid and punch a small hole in that lid (my friend prefers really small ones but a mason jar will also work). Pour some spirits into the jar, only a small amount will last many bowls and one good sized burner will stay lit with a bic sized flame for days if you have friends over. Grab an old shoelace or some cotton rope (rolled up paper towel will also work for plebs), that goes in the bottom of the jar and through the hole - acting as a wick. Trim the end of the wick down to get your desired flame size (small is good). You can also extend the wick through some thin metal tube and attach that to the lid with some blu-tak or hot glue to make it professional. I seriously recommend you give this a shot as it will save your glass, it burns clean so it doesn't fog your windows up, saves your thumbs and also your wallet from all those lighters.

You have butane... but your bic lighter is empty... never fear you can refill those suckers! You just need your can of butane, a pin (the kind you use on cork notice boards), some rubber grommets or alternatively some balloons and your totally empty bic lighter. Use the pin on the underside of the bic, stab it through that little keyhole (make sure it is totally empty first). This disloges the little ball bearing they manafacture the lighter with that acts as a seal, just push it into the fuel area and you should be able to hear it rattle around. Now get the grommets and put them over the nib of your butane. You can also use the thick end or ends of a balloon or two - twisted around until they are tightly on the end. That step is to prevent leakage and can be skipped if you don't mind spilling freezing butane fluid all over your hands. Now turn your lighter and butane can upside down and fill it in that little hole at the bottom (You already knew how to use a butane can right?). Make sure you let it pressurise for around 20s, that should fill it to maximum... now very quickly remove the butane can and stick your finger over the bic's fill hole to stop the leak... put your can down and grab the pin... quickly remove your finger from the hole and jam the pin into it sealing the bic. Congratulations, after waiting 5 minutes for the butane to reach room temperature you now have a refuelled 'disposable' lighter. Bonus tip, cut or file the end of the pin down to make it less conspicuous!

Clean as a dream... To get the best results cleaning your pipe, tear off a small bit of magic eraser that you can buy in the cleaning product section of your supermarket (I think it is intended to get marks off walls). Push it around with something plastic not metal because one wrong move with metal and your bowl is kaput! Nothing works better except maybe a hot water with bleach bath but who has time for that?

Crackpipe... If your pipe is developing cracks, use a map gas blowtorch and carefully make it red hot evenly! (No cold spots - twirl it) It will fuse the glass back together, don't try and cool it down fast when you are done because that will end in tears.

If you got all the way to the repairing part.... why not blow your own! Resources are just a youtube and an ebay click away. Buy bundles of glass tubes and practice... before long you will be able to sell them to your mates. If planning to blow pipes when twacked... please be super careful and don't cut corners. You can do serious damage to yourself so please please please have all the safety equipment ready to go and do it in an appropriate area (bonus points for setting up your station before you get high). Don't do it over carpet or your favourite suede recliner... my friend put holes all through his!

I hope someone tries some of those tips out and they get some positive benifits from them. Good luck and don't keep redosing.

Bonus tip, have something nearby ready to distract/refocus you if you realise you are fiending because you could be performing the same futile task for hours on end (crumb hunts anyone?)

Bonus bonus tip, if you are going to write an essay like I just did... save yourself some heartbreak and back it up in case you accidently do something to delete it hahaha. I think I got all the original tips back on the list but if I think of more, I'll be back.

Peace out,
Regards, The Warthog

Warthog here again! I realised I missed a tip. So here is my final bonus bonus bonus tip...

Nitrous. N20. Nangs. Whipits. Cream soda chargers. Little metal canisters full of laughing gas that can amplify your entire experience of being high. Plenty of vendors on ebay and other websites online. My friend gets them from an ethnic corner store.

Make sure you get balloons, a whipped cream dispenser or a cracker (I prefer the cracker plus balloons because it is cheaper). Crack the precious gas into a balloon (or just straight from the whipped cream dispenser) and huff that stuff! The goal is to hold it in your lungs for as long as you can... if you start to hear echoey repeditive droning noises you are doing it right! Just don't asphyxiate yourself and to be safe google the process if you are a newbie.

It's about as soft as you can go as far as drugs are concerned but popping a nang is far more rewarding than chasing that next hit I assure you.

Adios,
The Warthog

My go to carry trick is an E-cig starter kit zipper pouch. It's got elastic nets and all to hold whatever your gear needs require. It holds a few clean bags, 2 pipes, small scales and the gear itself very well. I keep a few stem scrapers in there too. I found that the red straws from starter fluid cans are durable, don't bend and scrape nicely. As far as smoking goes, yeah torches burn up your shit faster, but for me it's the only type of hit that I can get high on. My length of use, I pretty much smoke just to keep a normal feeling ever day, bad to say hard to admit but I'm not near normal feeling without it. With that said the only way I can really get that buzz high is to do a good 4-5 ripper hits with a torch. Like fog a room out type hits. Gotta get to work more later. Happy high people

Last edited:
Methamphetamine: a primer. Post your meth hints and tips here.

This thread is for anyone with any questions about methamphetamine, feel free to add any tips and tricks you may have, harm reduction is first and foremost, the usual bdd rules apply.

Thanks zeph for the video, you can also cut a plastic pen tube in half, and insert both pieces in the hole, one lower than the other, and seal them with electrical tape. One acts as a mouthpiece, the other a carb/loading tube.

Lorne??? says:

Shall add BA% figures here, once solidified

PO: 50-85% good range (mean near 70)

According to one study, 79% for intranasal administration, and less than 50% for smoking, though want a more solid backing before making such claim

here is link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14586388/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8104133/

Won’t keep posting links, though demonstrates large variables in smoking, with a BA% of ~90%(not sure sure if delivered or absorbed) also oral BA% is close to 70%

Last edited by a moderator:
Methamphetamine: a primer. Post your meth hints and tips here.

Hey all. So I procured some meth but I don't have a pipe or anything so I just did a line. Well let me tell you I will not be doing that again lol... Are there any other methods I can use? I'm fairly adept at smoking H off foil, would that be an option? Or even just taking it orally? (obviously last resort).

Yeah it works fine on foil, or you can make a pipe out of a light bulb, oral also works well, but it's a different high. Slower onset but lasts a long time, with pretty subtle stimulation and euphoria.

I will second using foil. You can't get quite as big hits as with a pipe buts its better than a light bulb.

Everyone hates on the light bulb, I personally love using a bulb. Bigger surface area, thin glass, just have to learn to work the lighter and bulb right. Best hits I've ever had were out of a bulb.

^ heresy! Id use the thinnest wine glass with a cover made of foil and a straw if no pipe or bulb around.

Theres always a bulb around though.