• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

I've been using BIC lighters when smoking the pipe. Ive noticed lately that sometimes in the morning I pick up the BIC I had been using and its completely dead, even when I had just bought it new a day or 2 beforehand. Anyone else experience this?

I went through double smoking out of a pipe then I did when I smoked off foil. Is that normal or does anyone think I'm doing something wrong. It never tastes burnt so I know that's not it.

I went through double smoking out of a pipe then I did when I smoked off foil. Is that normal or does anyone think I'm doing something wrong. It never tastes burnt so I know that's not it.

I'm the same way. And I can't make any sence out of it because I get larger cleaner hits off of a pipe ...

A glass cigar tube heated till glowing red from a torch. Blow into the end, not hard enough to pop it but with enough strength for it to expand into a bubble. Once you have your round bubble end, heat one point with the torch grazing the edge horizontally above the bubble when it is red hot keep the fire to the spot and blow until the hole pops. Then keep torching till the hole smooths out. DO not use foil, wastes your dope and the aluminum is horrible, far worse than the dope for you...

...It was awesome but I was new to smoking and cleaned it with a torch to often which ruined it. Make sure you clean your glass piece after every bowl with a q-tip and saliva or water. You can torch it when necessary but always clean it with the q-tip first and leave the meth residue slightly moist so it burns off easier. Constant torching makes the glass porous from the reheating and cooling. Then it eats your meth. literally, it just soaks into the pores of the glass. You MUST smoke properly or u will burn up your meth and constantly be pissed that you aren't getting high..

I recommend using a long straw to drop the meth all the way into the bowl and not get it stuck in the stem. Heat the glass to the side of the shard pile, and let the heat spread up the glass to melt the ice instead of scorching it with a lighter. Everyone hold the lighter right under the meth, and that burns it up faster. Meth is technically vaporized not smoked, it melts on the hot glass. If you are alone, take your time and be patient. you will conserve your stash. Once the meth has melted and slid to where you are heating the bowl, Move Your lighter to the other side and repeat the process, rolling in your fingers from 90 degree angle slowly to opposite 90 degree angle. When it starts to smoke, put your lighter a good 1 1/2 inches away from the bowl and steadily rotate the glass back and forth, following the puddle of ice with the lighter, taking slow, even, soft breaths until the smoke is really rolling. Remove heat and take deep fast breath. Blow a little out and finish the smoke in the dick, still rotating back and forth.
This is the proper way to smoke...
I reccomment getting the clipper crystal refillable lighter. You will spend a fortune on bics otherwise. Butane is cheap and accessible.
If you have a burnt taste, you burned it. I never burn my ice. I almost hate to let friends use my pipe because they smoke wrong, don't listen waste dope and burn my bowl..

...were the reason. I have a legal reason for everything that could be illegal. Everything has a reason, I am very safe, and I don't think I will ever need to explain why I have a scale to the police. But If I had to, I could.

As for blowing pipes - another thing that works great: At almost any gas station or liquor store you can find these "air fresheners" (that I'm convinced are for blowing pipes haha) that are little glass tubes with a white twist on cap, a cork-like thing to keep the liquid in, and ... well the liquid inside it. They're usually in a little box standing straight up right at the cashier counter, just like the BIC lighters. They work AMAZING for quick pipes (assuming you have the plumbers torch..) and only cost around $1-2. Downside is getting the cork out can be a pain, as well as cleaning them... not entirely sure what's in there (air freshener juice?), but we used to use them constantly (8+ years ago - I rarely do meth nowadays and when I do I usually slam it). In any case, just make ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU CLEAN THE FUCK OUTTA THAT THING! I would rinse and rerinse for an hour sometimes with both grain alcohol and hot water when I was on a good one. Oh and the glass is really cheap so make sure not to blow the bubble too big otherwise it's very thin - they break easily and only last a few weeks max if you're a daily (and heavy) user, but hey they're a buck! But yeah, follow IceQueens method for blowing a pipe. Here's a link to what the air fresheners are that I'm talking about: http://img.hisupplier.com/var/userImages/2009-05/15/clark$084126231%28240%29.jpg

I used to get spun out and go on rants about how people didn't understand the glass was absorbing the dope into it's pores! No one ever believed me! Glad I found another with the same theory... I had a lil dope bong before that I torched clean after a saliva covered q-tip (I think spit's better than water) bowl (wanted to keep it stellar for the large shards in the bag), but I had forgotten to clean the stem of residue beforehand once and it burnt all the resin in the stem and no matter how much I cleaned it, it always tasted funky afterwards. IceQueen or anyone else, you had this issue before??

More excellent advice on THE PROPER WAY TO SMOKE!! We used to say "ten-to-two, ten-to-two" and "don't rock the boat!" when someone was going crazy with the rotation (drunk idiots spilling superheated liquid shit all over themselves...). The dope will actually "run" from the heat, can't really put into words how having that knowledge helped me when learning how to smoke but it did, so maybe it'll help ya'll.

I agree with most everything else said here. BE SMART ABOUT YOUR USE AND NEVER PARTY ON THE ROAD WHEN YOU'RE HOLDIN OR UNDER METH'S INFLUENCE! Not sure about anywhere else but here in Cali meth (as well as many other drugs) just got dropped down to a misdemeanor for anything under an ounce (just don't have it bagged up). But if that's not the case for your country, state, county, city... keep it near your hand to shove in whatever orifice that cop doesn't wanna search!

DRINK WATER CONSTANTLY!! I had read somewhere sometime that meth shuts down your salivary glands all but entirely (which after enough sleep loss, malnutrition and centering your focus the wrong way too long, it feels like it's completely).

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT!! Get all your regular daily needs!

That includes SLEEP! Sleep deprivation is a serious problem, especially for those under the influence of such a "psychadelic" substance as meth.

Food, water, and sleep are the most important thing. Meth is like a fuel (sometimes like a jet fuel..), you can keep pouring it into you and your body will keep going (unless you die), but your mind will falter, and BADLY. Take it from me, I've was diagnosed with schizophrenia after prolonged meth (and lsd) use, and I damn sure know - based on vague memories of being awake for, on many occasions, a week/two weeks+. The longest I went I lost count at 24 days - that meth was a major contributing factor to this. You want your mind in peak shape which will easily be obliterated if you do not properly care for your body. Like focusing on a "screen" for too long: If you're playing with your phone on shit for 12 hours before you look up you will not be happy with your decision for the night! Keep your focus on actual, physical, real world tasks as much as possible! Like sewing, carving wood, cooking!, cleaning, etc. Painting/drawing/art is magnificent when spun but bounce away for awhile and go back if you feel your mind start to laser in, if you don't it won't be long before you can't even see clearly cause your body/mind is in such a need for rest that it has to stop proper function of your senses (visions the first to go under extreme physical conditions) to make up for it.

I will say one more time, WATER. FOOD. WATER. SLEEP. WATER. WATER WATER! (and more sleep).

Also, as IceQueen said, stay consistent with your hygiene, meth is terrible for that and no one likes being a filthy greasy, no teeth having tweak. Brush AND FLOSS (even if you're not a smoker, but ESPECIALLY if you're a smoker)! Don't brush too hard as it can be just as bad for your teeth (my dentist informed me once it actually can peel off the enamel, even if you're not on meth, as well as destroying your gums). Stay showered, the first sign to give away that you're on drugs is the kind of sweat and grease on a tweaks face, it's a weird, thick oil that really accentuates the "leathery" effect amphetamines have on your skin.

Don't know anything about the vitamin c and d shit but I only end up drinking that stuff when I've been up all night not taking care of myself like I should and I wanna come down and go to sleep anyways. Otherwise it's water water water, I don't like the introduction of even natural sugars when I'm spun due to the way sugar makes my teeth feel.

Be careful about PLAYING WITH or chewing on your tongue/gums too much as, not only is it very damaging (do it once for an entire night and when you finally come down you'll know what I'm talking about - on a side note, try eating a thai pepper (ghost) or taking a shot of some high proof booze after not drinking water and chewing on your mouth all night, it'll be a burn you never forget! Last time I did it I at a few raw ghost peppers and whoo!! damn my tongue was on fire for a few hours!! I was chugging milk outta the gallon for quite a while and it still didn't help), but it's a great giveaway to the whole being on drugs thing. We used to call it parrot tongue syndrome - and the police are trained to search for it - if they didn't learn it from experience.

Like IceQueen stated, unless you're specifically going for it, don't overindulge. Keep your pipe clean, keep the dope inside it clean (no bogeys/floaters guys), and take it slow. Relax. The drug will do what it needs to and you can always do more, there's no turning back once you've done too much and it's A LONG TIME before you're back to a "normal" state of being.

ALWAYS WRAP IT UP ANYWAYS, BUT ESPECIALLY WITH OTHER DRUG USERS (AND EVEN MORE SO WITH METH AND IV USERS. I have a disease myself that I believe to have acquired during my days as an IV user - my shitty lying piece of shit uncle shot me up with his old needle after swearing it wasn't used. This drug is known for turning people into freaks (sometimes permanently) - it just does something to the sexual zones of your mind).

I have my own opinions about the weed and booze... I don't like to burn when I'm tweakin cause it can feel like a waste of herb when you'll probably want it later. It doesn't always "help" with my comedown (or getting to sleep). In fact, I can really trip the fuck out (it makes me hallucinate 10x more and I get serious short term memory loss) after a few hits of some good bud when I've been up too long or am just being lazy on taking care of myself that time (which is weird since I'm a total and true stoner over any other substance). But too each their own about the 420 use.. I can understand IceQueens proposal though. As for the booze, don't care nothing about the damage it's doing mixed (I'm already using probably very low quality and made from horrible chemicals in the worst way meth). I drink when I'm on shit for one reason, it'll put my ass directly to sleep if nothing else is doing the job (I don't have access to the things I used to - kilonipin(sp?) was magnificent for getting to sleep though). Be careful with the booze though, the worst kind of tweaker is the drunk smoker, and the worse kind of drunk, is the tweak... (opinions anybody?)

And lastly, DO BUY A SCALE (usually you don't wanna let your dealer know you use it to check their bags, but if you're friends they shouldn't trip. I used to buy from shady shady shady people that when they found out I was checking the bags weight they sold me, it turned into a very bad business relationship. I mean very bad). AND ALWAYS HAVE A REASON FOR EVERYTHING!! COVER ALL YOUR BASES and keep your mouth shut in questionable situations (ESPECIALLY w/cops). Usually the less you say the better. Be smart, have fun and keep use reasonable, it's a very powerful and intense drug and smoking it especially is VERY FIEND-Y!! Just follow IceQueens instructions on smoking and remember, 10 and 2!

Before I forget! When it comes to hygiene.. DON'T SIT THERE AND PICK AT YOURSELF!! I think every tweakers gone through that phase at some point (even if it was just one time), and you'll learn if you do, but it's best to avoid doing it at all. The sores take forever to heal and can get infected, not only that but I've seen people do it to the point of needing medical attention and they couldn't even realize it. Always ended up taking them to a dr. friend and on a couple of occasions droppin em off at the loony hospital (by their request)!

Is anyone else surprised how little it's called tina on here? Is that just a gay London thing???

...starting to think username was a bit of a mistake haha. I have lots of T tips but I will read through the posts more carefully so I don't just go repeating everyone else but one I learnt the other day was don't use Phenylephrine to boost Amp highs, yes it does work I reckon but I took half my face off with a metal tool. Painful regrets now...have been nursing my sores for past couple of days. Thankfully I can work from home but my skin is a mess :(

Last edited:
Is anyone else surprised how little it's called tina on here? Is that just a gay London thing???

...starting to think username was a bit of a mistake haha. I have lots of T tips but I will read through the posts more carefully so I don't just go repeating everyone else but one I learnt the other day was don't use Phenylephrine to boost Amp highs, yes it does work I reckon but I took half my face off with a metal tool. Painful regrets now...have been nursing my sores for past couple of days. Thankfully I can work from home but my skin is a mess :(

That's a common nickname in California US, noticed its use more so in southern California during my time down there rather than up here in San Francisco bay area (where i grew up and currently reside). We tend to call sixteenths teeners or teenths and in my own experience asking for Tina over the phone can sometimes be heard as teener (teenuh) which can lead to a very hostile and uncomfortable situation with your dealer..

Not to change OP's subject... But what exactly is Phenylephrine and why did you demolish your face on it?

Good to know...glad it's not just my scene! Turns out to be a gay thing apparently, which then led to the realisation that I don't think I know anyone straight who does drugs!? (*questions himself* do I even have any straight friends?). Where I live, if you ask for "meth" you'll get a nice old bag of mephedrone.

Ok, so I had been doing my research on quick and easy ways of getting the most out of your T and I came across someone who said that if you do a shit tonne of Phenylephrine whilst doing crystal, it adds an extra jittery speedy buzz to it. It's so easily available, it's decongestant but naff stuff and cheap and you can pick it up at any supermarket so I thought why not. I did 250 mg of Phenylephrine and started smoking tina.

Phenylephrine is the decongestant that has been used as a safer option than pseudoephedrine because the latter can be easily converted into methamphetamine, it mimics the same effect but research has shown that it's so weak that it's a placebo effect or a mild stimulant like caffeine but in larger doses causes restlessness, increased adrenaline, dilated pupils and heart rate. Bog standard stimulant - but very weak...

However at 250mg - it definitely adds something: I was all over the place. I had so much energy, heart palpitations, talking 100mph, couldn't sit still and then I got in front of the mirror and started picking, worse than I ever, ever have. I eventually snapped a small metal loop off a ring-binder, and began scraping the black 'things' out my pores. I did it for hours, I got loads out, I was really pleased - finally all the black 'things' out my skin. I genuinely thought at the time that I was doing myself good, cleaning my pores.

In actual fact I took half my face off. I had literally gored out holes and wounds on my face. About 40% of my skin was bleeding and weeping. I couldn't go out in public or to work for five days - it was so sore as well. I'll never forget the look on my friend's face when he saw me...that was a bit of a wake-up call. I am almost healed, it has scarred in only one place - I'm very lucky. Don't use excessive Phenylephrine with Crystal - you will take your face off.

Several thoughts here... as far as hiding stuff I think I found a winner. Get a very large magnet at a hardware store (think small donut size), put your meth baggie inside a larger cloth bag of some weight and then find your nearest fridge or freezer that you can't see behind. Just make sure no one sees you put it there and you are good. You can also try the heating vent but I'm too scared it will fall, although a good friend told me the cops didn't find his there, along with the fact it was the room his pit bull was in! As far as slamming meth goes I would say don't. I am almost 55 and have done meth in very serious moderation since I was 17 and nobody knows that I don't want to know. MODERATION is the key to life not just meth. This past year I started injecting meth and I wish I had never done it. I don't like the rush which is the main reason people do it, I just thought injecting it would be an easier, cleaner way to do it than snorting it which I've done all my life. Weel. couple problems there: I can't hit the broad side of a barn so I'm tearing up my arm and I've become semi addicted to the whole process and can't figure out why? Anyway, don't inject it unless you want to possibly ruin your life, I know not everyone does but I sure wish I hadn't started doing it that way. Good luck and be safe.

gum or mints while having the drip is bad for your mouth health, think about it, you're putting meth straight on your teeth sand keeping on the gums teeth and tongue, that cant be good...

Excellent post IceQueen...made me want some soooo bad though haha! So I did meth a few years here and internationally and here are my two cents:
Head shops, gas stations, and auto mechanic savvy friends who have equipment to blow glass are the only pipe sources or take a clear standard light bulb and break it. You can use the biggest piece held on the edges with your fingers or a clothespin for smaller pieces. Your hand is close to the flame but it's not hot to hold that way and you can chase as easy as off foil without having to use foil. Slow steady beat to melt it. I would wave the bic under the bulb or pipe or use a butane under the pipe steady. Finding the right distance takes practice but too much heat too fast is where the burn happens faster. Quality matters! I've had some that handle a close flame well and run clear and some that tint regardless. If it burns and you can't bear the taste you can smoke it through a homemade water bong with flavor added. The smaller the bong the better (mine were made from a plastic bottle usually). Also you can consume orally. Put it on a spoon. Gently dip on the surface of the drink and swallow the spoonful. I used coffee because it's bitter anyway. The smallest amount had me racing all day so use in moderation. For pipe cleaning a crochet needle did work best for me too or carefully smoke around the bowl and up the stem. Cool. Then smoke backwards out of the pipe through the bowl hole. Just don't mistake burn marks for cloudy areas. With light at the right angle looking in directly at the area you can tell the difference because product has a glazed look like sugar on a plain donut. Long fingernails and keys can get up in the nostril high enough to snort directly. Keep extra steady or prepare to go carpet surfing. Quality meth always got me cleaning like I was in the army and MacGyvering everything. Use the energy to complete tasks you hate normally or that are intricate in nature but nothing that messing up would harm. That's a good idea on the magnet but not socks-from my experience anyway. A tweaker will look anywhere. I'd get on a sick one and look at the underside of box springs even. If your holding and theres a K9 on the scene good luck! In jeans there are areas where seams fold over and some in the tops of the pockets closest to the crotch is a super mini pocket space that's not the actual pocket. If your hand is in your pocket and you slide in and up that's where it will be. Some have spaces too small and others are perfect. Depending on how much is on you that is. I like that because a pat down misses small amounts and to stick hands and fingers in pockets or pull the pockets out doesn't give it away. Sew a place if you wear them regular. Crotch area or if you're bold then the cuff. Those are areas not searched in excess for obvious reasons. My favorite spot was a padded bra (sorry guys) with a lace over fabric where I could skip a couple seams and tuck it, well, where it looked right haha! Bras with inserts too between the foam and backside of the pocket. This won't work for strip searches FYI. For those makeup that's has areas that come apart with difficulty work best as long as it looks like well used makeup. I feel like I have more to contribute but am drawing a blank. Hope this gave some insight.

Hey forgot about this thread but just say ur reply after all this time and tried it. Great advice! I tried it and was AWESOME. Ur like the George W Bush of crack. no resin left behind

Best stash: for me is my tool box. Last place my family would go to for any reason. Hah

Burnt taste: its too hot!!! I put my lighter very close at first so onle blue flame is showing until it melts. Once it does pull lighter away so that its about 1/8 of an in from bowl. Blow out some of the hot smoke from heating then start twisting and inhale. (Always cool your bowl completely after every hit. I turn on the cars AC and put the pipe right in front till it cools, then turn off AC.)

i got tips for lighters.
since i use water bongs to filter the other chems from the goods, the kind of pipes/bowls we got here also much smaller in size compared what you guys have. with smaller bowls also comes heat problem, they're smaller & thinner so they heat up much faster.
if i use default torch flame, the goods keep being burnt even at the lowest flame setting, and the bowl wears out faster too. so i have to get my torch lighter to work at smaller flame but still get a perfect blue fuel-oxygen combustion out of it. so...
(many people suggest propane torch, even if those things burn at lower temp, most of em are bigger size than your average lighters)
ZQ5s5yK.jpg

NOTE!!
if your country allow you to purchase/own paraphernalia legally, you might want to visit dhgate store and search for "glass lighter head" like the picture above. since i don't live in such country, i had to DIY the shit out of it.

HDGOwni.jpg
h28rJzS.jpg

1pxhQF4.jpg
aPWsb1D.jpg

a torch lighter with pyrex tube extension*(plastic/silicone aquarium tube to hold it inside the lighter chamber) and small steel tube** (1-2 mm hole diameter i got from disassembling Taifun GT atomizer). use double-tape to hold the metal tube inside the pyrex tube.
there you have it, an efficient fuel-oxygen combustion producing a blue flame that burns far less intense. you can twirl the flame about 2-5 mm from the bowl and no more burnt stuff (just don't stop at one spot for too long since it's still hotter than your average bic lighter).
you could switch between the 1 mm or 2 mm hole(or without the metal tubes) if you need bigger flame size adjustment.

NOTE!!
using this size of flame, you don't need to heat up the part of the bowl that are not in contact with your stash! yes, you only need to heat up your stash directly beneath it and i promise you your stash will be fine, just twirl a bit so it heated up and melted evenly. the flame is just that easy to use!

*to light these lighters you're going to need another normal lighter to ignite on the tip.
**if you don't have small metal tube, using only the pyrex tube will work too, just not as well as the smaller tip. but you can get those metal tubes inside any RBA/RDA vaping atomizers.

give it a try guys, at least you have something interesting to fiddle with when you're tweaked.
oh.. and one more thing, don't use those flavoured drinks sold on stores as bong water, as it contains too much sugar and will make the bubble raise too fast because the liquid is too sticky and the bubbles couldn't burst fast enough.
use cold water with fruity flavoured vape liquid instead! (if you smoke cigs, get the one with 6mg nicotine content) put 10-20 drops into the bong before you fill it with cold water.
(you can feel the slight calming effect on nicotine, and you won't feel the need to smoke a real cig when you're high)
of course this won't matter if you use big bongs, but i'm one with practicality. i want my bong small, compact and easy to put without having to fear knocking it down every now and then(i'm quite careless).

BONUS FUN FACT!
for water bong user, you could make your own bubble diffuser from melting one end of a good quality plastic straw and blow it gently like you're trying glass blowing to make meth pipe. next step is to prick it with hot needle to make small holes, and make it wider by pricking it with toothpick gently.
92K3LwR.jpg

you won't get this one done on your first try! but hey.. once again, at least you have more things to fiddle!!
(the better the straw quality, the longer it last! mine last for months if i don't rinse it with hot water)

Last edited:
Also with regular lighters, if you don't like holding your lighter down under it but not touching, you can hold your lighter so close to the bowl that you just get blue flame. This will not tint your windows and is a useful trick for when it's a little windy or when your face is getting sore from breathing to the side as not to disturb your regular flame

That's cool. If you unscrew the caps of those lighters you can either a) take out the little plastic thing that limits the range you can adjust it and then adjust it even lower or b) extend the electric sparker wire using a piece of wire from some other stuff you've taken apart and some electrical tape, and run it up to the top of your metal tube. I suggest trying out 'B' because if you do 'A', then how will you spend your night? I also have a lighter that has air control so you'll notice the little air holes torch stems or heads have. The air control covers those holes to make the torch flame softer. On other torches that don't the have air control thing, covering the little airflow holes different amounts results in different intensities of flame. I use tape.