• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

does methamp burn when snorted? that is what the rumor was on the street, that if your coke burns when being snorted it is methamphetanine

Don't think I will be smoking meth too often honestly. I know this isn't the place for trip reports but I could not sleep last night even after smoking some Heroin, Didn't feel high anymore just wide awake finally drifted off at 5am that's about 12 hours after taking it.

by far, the best way to ingest meth is by vaping using a volcano or another type of vaporizer with fine tuned temperature control. there are actually many drugs you can vape using the volcano, and drugs that are pretty tricky to vaporize without burning. meth is one of these. here's how i did it.

crystal meth (please don't judge me, i'm an experimentalist at heart. i also tell myself it's better for me since i'm vaping it.): volcano set to 7.5 ONLY (207 deg C). use the oil/wax wire pad that they give you in the volcano set so the melted substance doesn't drip into your heating element. you can also sprinkle the shards over ABV - this actually tends to work better because you can dump the ABV after vaping your drugz (the meth melts and sticks to the ABV instead of the wire mesh, where it will stay and make your later vaping sessions taste like meth. ew. meth). quantity for test - umm. like .1 grams? a big-ish shard, like a big piece of kosher/sea salt. don't overdo it meth heads!

what to expect: taste - ew. fucking meth. gross. in fairness, it actually is pretty neutral. there's a faint sweetness and solvent-like character to it that's amplified times like 1,000,000 when it's heated too high - so make sure you keep the temps moderate. 7.5 and lower only. vapor - expect a yield of 2-3 bags of relatively light vapor for the quantity above. effect - you feel really stimuated, you just smoked meth. all you want to do is keep vaping more meth to sustain your high.

Notes:
-if you do it right, the crystal shouldn't really burn up. it should melt from solid to liquid, and then go from a liquid to a vapor pretty quickly. depending on the level of impurities found in your substance, a little substance should be left behind. but it should not appear to burn or char at these conditions.
-seriously, don't do meth.
-like i said, this is probably the best, most neutral way to ingest meth. even plugging is fucking miserable with meth. i couldn't imagine actually swallowing it. and snorting it burns like a mother. if you're a meth addict, you've quite the conundrum on your hands. "how do i get this goodness in me" without gagging, destroying my nose, or burning my asshole? just vape it yo.

My friends wants to try Meth and I still have the leftovers in a lightbulb that I smoked a week or so ago, is it OK to use them will they be ok? The whole side of the light bulb has like a skin of crystal is it still useable?

Thanks

Yeah it's fine man, might taste a bit weird, that's about all. I've lost pipes for months at a time and never had any issue smoking what I'd left in them.

Thanks! Yep a bitter sweet taste, I had a bit too I'm surprised how much came off it TBH.

Meth can last a beginner a long time, I remember giving a buddy a .25 once and it lasting him a week and a half.

Experienced the H.S.T and Hell's Angels combo of high dose LSD and low dose speed, and for a downer head....it's pretty fucking sweet. Not the best setting, but it's some mind blowing shit. Did a little reading about it before posting, in Rome as they say. I had just enough for one cocktail and, even as a primary heroin benzos on/off user, still got me right.

*NOT RECOMMENDED OF COURSE*

Like I said, I'm surprised I enjoyed this and this sounds like a nightmare combo TO ME personally.

Adding this one to the list.

Went on a meth binge this weekend after two years of abstinence.

It consisted of five doses IV as ROA, starting at 3 units and maxxing out at 5. (these are the numbers the more heavy frequent user I was with who was administering me was using--the number system we were using corresponded to the units on the (clean) insulin needles being used.

So of course as would be expected after two years off, the first hit was quite a rush, followed by four hours of sweaty, frantic sexual activity (sorry if that is tmi, but like most gay men, that's why I use the stuff). (I should also note, I was sort of afraid to go from two years of nothing to IV, so I did smoke a small perhaps 1/4 gram shard a few hours before the first hit).

Unfortunately, overachiever that I am, I asked for another dose after four hours. Same size, from same stash. Felt some of the same OD effects others have described on other meth threads. You start off with a small rush, but it quickly turned to hard sweats, dizziness, and some mild nausea, and a sort of harsh buzzing instead of a mellow high.

Fortunately, some of the more experienced folks there instantly diagnosed that I had dehydrated myself to the stage where great dose the first time because not so good second time.

That must have been the problem, because I started drinking water and eating for next couple of hours, and the next three shots were much better.

I guess I was surprised that dehydration over four hours could cause enough fluid loss to turn what was previously a good hit into a really bad one four hours later. I guess the tip, since this is a thread about tips, is that you have to make sure you stay on top of hydrating, blood sugar, etc. through the huge rush of that first hit.

Has anyone had the same experience over two straight shots, with the only difference the lost of hydration between first and second shot? (and yes, I realize two four hours apart was asking for it for someone coming off a long break like I was.)

Last edited:
I recently went on a meth binge as well, and got dehydrated very quickly. The next shot i did almost made me through up.

Another thing to note, is regardless of the ROA, you can get meth-mouth from dehydration and cotton mouth.

Be careful homie.

Has anyone tried to smoke out of a plug-in Wax Warmer with a straw? Must use a high wattage incandescent bulb to generate barely enough heat. Place on one side of the ?cup? and wear a glove to rotate the cup as it melts.

With respect to ROAs, vaporizing gives a BA efficiency of 37% based on an experiment the measured blood levels. ( will cite the source later That''s 37% of the known amount that was placed in the bowl. I believe ingestion has a BA of about 50%. IV is close to 100%.

The biggest bang for your buck with the least amount of harm is using a highly pure source and dissolving it in 1/2 teaspoon of water. and injecting it deep into the rectum. A very skinny syringe - the kind used for application of thermal paste toa CPU and cooling fan) works well, because you need only a small amount of solution. Use instructions for self administration of an enema in terms of body position. The colon wall allows almost any water dissolved solute through and the BA is around 90%. Be sure to have had evacuated first. Measure and weigh amount, multiply by suspected purity (never exceed 50% and start at 5-10mgs. You will save your lungs, avoid all problems with IV use. And save money. Clean your syringe after with soap and alcohol.

After ingestion, this is the oldest known method of drug administration. The Pre-Columbians used this method

Last edited:
First of all, i love your username, and the movie it's from.

Second, are you fucking serious? Have you tried this on your own, or do you just want everyone else to do it? And why only 5-10mgs? isn't that like a spec of powder?

Third, welcome to BL. :D

Injection

First of all, i love your username, and the movie it's from.

Second, are you fucking serious? Have you tried this on your own, or do you just want everyone else to do it? And why only 5-10mgs? isn't that like a spec of powder?

Third, welcome to BL. :D

1 & 3 Thank you!

2) I am absolutely serious. I have tried it and it has an onset of about 15 minutes.
5-10mg is a standard pharmaceutical dose for Desoxyn and Dexedrine. I want to be conservative for anyone who may attempt this roa. My resistance level is high, and I used about 25mg and it carried me pretty well for 3-4 hr. And I don't mean 5-10mg of product, I mean 5-10mgs of the active ingredient. I am working with a purity level probably 70%

10mg is 1/100 of a gram.

What movie is it from?

American Psycho.

And that's very interesting. Fuck me (literally) if i ever try it, but thanks for sharing.

Use tea light candles. You get massive hits and the bowl lasts a lot longer.

Candles definitely burn at a lower temperature than butane and allow for a slower more controlled heating, but to get a decent pull you have to maintain the heat
source I hate sucking in the exhaust fumes from them. I like to clad the bottom of the bowl with a piece of glass from a spent burner. The added mass
becomes a heat source and extends the time of the molten state and vapor emission. Use a propane torch to fuse the two pieces of glass.

20180904_021535_zpsla0otvgb.jpg

this is not meth.

that is all.