Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently on:
~15mg methadone
100mg tramadol
Half a spliff of OG kush

Feeling nice and relaxed. =D

I am feeling right proper.

Half a dilly 8, 2 mgs kpin, 5mgs valium, one lyrica, 2 trmadaol, some muscle relaxers and promthazine.

I take promethazine for my stomach problems. I dunno if it fucks you up really outside of codeine.

I do a bottle of syrup so I need to drink on that some time.

2-3mg more of etizolam sub-l
Few bowls of some loud, lime-yellow sativa-dominant strain, very stoned as my tolerance is far lower than usual
IV 200mg classic heroin, with that unique growing intensity and rush as diacetylmorphine and it's some more potent, most active euphoirc metabolites (e.g. 6-MAM, 6-AM, M6G...) covert to morphine, which is why I'm nodding from the long legs of this dope + ~130mg cocaine for a nicely portioned speedball, been awhile it seems.
Marlboro reds

5mg val and a couple beers to wake up, weed later or maybe soon

Valium and coffee all night tonight, hopefully sushi tooo

Dillies are the shit cuz they cheap for me. Its one of the few rx drugs that I still shoot and that is just for severe pain.

I am digging this thread yo. I shoulda hit up drug culture a long time ago.

^Word, dillies are nice. Unfortunately (fortunately) for me, I don't IV so I can't enjoy them properly. It's a shame cause I can get them really cheap too, like half the normal price that others will usually pay for them. But because I don't IV they're kinda useless to me. I still like snorting a couple 8's every now and then though.

OT: Not high at all. Kind of a shitty day, but it is what it is. I'm gonna get stoned as shit on some dabs soon though. That's always a good time. ;)

Well, they always good currency and I keep that in mind when getting myself something.

I make them pay for themselves and it is easy when you know the right people.

I prefer ppl who are discreet and trustworthy. I have no problem g checking someone, turning up the stereo so that a conversation can't be recorded, so you just gotta make it impossible for anyone to drop dime.

Ketamine's slowly catching up with my typing. My perception is way off, but my thoughts aren't confusing yet :s Still awake, of course, thanks speedy

160mg cyclobenzaprine (may add another 40mg), 300mg lyrica, an energy drink, coming down from 30mg hydrocodone, and the 2mg of clonazepam I had with it should still be working given its long halflife. Actually starting to feel nice. Wasn't sure if that much cyclobenzaprine would be a good idea or not.

Update: Added 15mg hydrocodone, 400mg diphenhydramine, and 40mg cyclobenzaprine. Listening to Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space, good drug music!

Last edited:
250mcg Flubromazolam
1mg Clonazepam
1 double gin and tonic
Many dabs
900mg Gabapentin
Nicotine

Top of the evening to you all

Yummy gin and tonic.

I'm bakéd and working on 800mg caffeine via coffee now, trying to stay up all night...I always get bored. Hmmmm

I am really digging smoking big spliffs with tobacco in em. Shit goes straight to my dome.

I picked up some pretty good booze called "not your father's root beer", shit is fucking good. Like that good drunky feeling but its gentle on the stomach and zero alcohol taste. As much as I love liquor a 6 pack of this shit fucked me up rather quick.

I definitley got my tolerance down as one dilly has still got me sorted 8 hours later. I did a few vicodins so they up in my sinuses with that familiair drip that is good to at least to me. I like to load up in my sinuses with whatever I am fixing to do and yeah I shoot up sometimes but I am picky about what I slam.

I guess I am gonna sniff some ambien put on a track jacket and walk around in the rain and hopefully I dont fall asleep anywhere uncomfy. It nice out tonight despite the rain. I like the rain, just gotta put on the thick swag.

Its 9 in the morning and i have just laid down in my bed... This night ive snorted approxemetaly .5 g methamnetamine with a bounch of oxycodon, like 6/7 40 mg oc.. Just riht now a this moment i have ingested 5 diclazepam 2mg and aslo snorted one.. Not sure if itm wotked in the nodr, but hey give it r try! :D

Exit. based on the last thing i wrote.. i think it actuallt does wirk nice eeven when u snort it ::))

Last edited:
Did some proper exercise in a long time because I wasn't feeling all too well. And, fortunately, that helped. Now I'm off to opioid-land, as sort of a reward, y'know?

2mg Etizolam sub-L
Barcadi white rum + coke
0.5mg Bupe sub-L
Nicotine via Marlboro Reds
Coffee

Last edited:
^ Stay safe mate. I just had a 50mg line of pure jagged shards of meth. Much stronger effect than the stuff I'd been getting previously off the same size line. I usually smoke it too but recently I find that becomes counter productive if I smoke it while I'm still trying to do things. Really is the best stimulant for it's flexibility in terms of effects from each ROA.

Thanks buddy....... I do need to think about being safer. I'm 99% sure I had a seizure the other night. I'd had meth, clonazepam, alcohol, pot and 1/2g of TOP heroin in 3 shots. I went to bed on one side of a big bed and woke up on the other side mangled between the bed and the wall. I also had a chewed up tongue quite bad too.

I'm being responsible tonight(though it's AM in Australia) had about a 70mg shot of really nice ice. There's something different about this meth, I don't throw up after a shot, feels so much cleaner and the puddles keep smoking for so long. Smoking the rest slowly and drinking rum. Gonna have a spliff in a minute and have 4mg clonazepam to come down with later. I still have stuff to smoke and a tiny shot left so I'm going to clean the house for mum :)

Its 9 in the morning and i have just laid down in my bed... This night ive snorted approxemetaly .5 g methamnetamine with a bounch of oxycodon, like 6/7 40 mg oc.. Just riht now a this moment i have ingested 5 diclazepam 2mg and aslo snorted one.. Not sure if itm wotked in the nodr, but hey give it r try! :D

That's a hefty and somewhat dangerous combo is it not?

Hyped hyped on adderall since I was up until 4 something getting drunk with my friends. It was my one friend's birthday...so I had to go. Work has been easy as fuck on one of the busiest days hahahahahahahahaha >:]

Today i had 0.5mg of clonazepam, 2 cups of coffee and a spliff.
I just snorted around 40-50mg of s-ket and im feeling very dissociated, i'm going to smoke some weed in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.