• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiggy stop posting your drooly heroin. Or someone find some etorphine to one that up

I am drinking coffee and when I say coffee I mean beer.

Took 2.5 mg of buprenorphine rectally and a mg more snorted several hours ago, a light dose of lormetazepam probably 4-5 hours ago and now drinking a delicious danish ale.
Feeling prettty good. But dang that H looks amuuuuuuuuzing :D Would love to have some.

I think we can all agree that whosey's dope is drool-worthy. Looks fucking amazing.

OT: I had ~200mg caffeine earlier today. Gonna go chill with my bros in a little bit here and take a buncha dabs. Pretty much been a Sober Sally these last couple weeks. It's all good though, I need a good break from drugs.

Hope all is well with everyone else. :)

Thanks, im still wasted and still on the first gram. Oh boy.

gambling hard tho. Hope my horses and soccer games come in got like 2 grams of H worth of moneys in play. if only some come in I should win a few grams of dope money wise.

feelin good im on:
40 mgs IR oxycodone
and 100 mg H - throughout the day
als0 10 mgs clobazam
later 2 mgs loprazolam

^I get really confused because I never know what time it is where you are... can you just post a time so I can figure it out based on my time stamps?

ot: 10mg oxy this morning, about to take some dabs

As for myself, last night I fell asleep right after having sex with a tinder hookup. I fell asleep probably before midnight seeing as I was up very early that day for a 630 AM shift, and that evening I was on a mix of Clonazepam, Gabapentin, wine, dabs and Nyquil. I woke up around 6 in the morning today (and accidentally woke her up too), we had sex for a good 45 minutes and then I took about 250mcg (maybe more) of Flubromazolam to get back to sleep. I planned on just taking a nap and waking up early with her to get breakfast, but thanks to my good buddy f-lam I slept until around 2pm hahaha.

Damn, I'm so envious of your flubromazolam indulgence. I need to quit being a lazy fucker and seek out a vendor with both c-lam and flub-lam, but far more interested in the flub-lam as I suffer from insomnia and hate the heavy, zombie-like drag of sedating antihistamines (e.g. promethazine or low-dose quetiapine) they tend to linger to long for my taste. I miss my temazepam, that's the last time I felt confident I could sleep like a baby with my 30mg Restoril capsules <3 (90-120mg provided me with the most euphoria I've ever felt on any benzodiazepine and rapid-onset that was like an IV rush; it provided a euphoria that was on par with opioid-induced euphoria IME/O). I wouldn't mind a benzo-glow the next day, I'd be more than glad to wake up flubbed out and anxiety-free. Just as long as I don't wreck another car or end up shooting fentadope and dying. Is the flubromazolam euphoric at all? In the sense of BZD's which only us anxiety-ridden individuals truly appreciate. Also muscle-relaxant properties decent? I have a bad back, which diazepam does wonders for, but no longer have a script...

OT:
IV 0.3mg buprenorphine
4mg etizolam sub'd
Few hits o' N20 (NMDA-antagonism, enhanced activity at GABA-A receptors, analgesia from interaction w/ endegeneous opioid system)
Nicotine via Marlboro reds
L-theanine + ashwaghanda + rhodolia rosea + magnolia bark extract
600mg gabapentin
Residual stimulation from the crystal d-methamphetamine I smoked (3-4 bowls between a few friends) at like 2 am and IV'd ~60mg around 5 am + plugged about a point more. Somewhat anxiety-ridden due to a shitty situation I'm currently in with the law and a possible warrant. I'm thinking about moving back down to Florida and getting away from this fent-laced heroin-ridden city.

^ well it's 10.30 pm on a sunday (the day before monday). So i have to take extray to help with the stress of work and shit this week.

^ well it's 10.30 pm on a sunday (the day before monday). So i have to take extray to help with the stress of work and shit this week.

I was curious because you said 100mg H through the day, but I'd just woken up.. Now I realize it's because you're 10 hours ahead of me. I'm glad to know nothing crazy happens today.

Replace work with calling your probation officer to tell him you got pulled over with empty caps and a "dangerous drug instrument" aka syringe... AGAIN (that had fent-laced dope in them which my dude and I shot 0.25-0.3g each and fell out/nodded out idk? and I woke up to a police officer knocking on my window). Luckily I wasn't driving, but he had a suspended license so my trailblazer got towed. Spent the majority of my Friday night locked up in county, luckily we have people on the outside that care and bailed us out earlier than we were supposed to. The WD's were starting to take their fucking toll and the panic was setting in. Now I'm just in a almost constant state of panic and anxiety.

^
got me fiending for fent but it's going to be proper n 3 on christmas

Im just smoked out as usual

CONSUMING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN AS LITTLE TIME POSSIBLE!
that's my jam.
GHB+Ketamine+N2O+whatever I'm happy

I just woke up and cracked a beer because WHY should I pretend that I am doing anything important today????

Just fucking indulged in my etiz after taking some cimetidine 30-40 mins prior for potentiation; So about 6mg etizolam sublingually administrated (ETilee-1mg tabs + Etizest 1mg's). I think I'm starting to feel gaaaa-reat, nice and loose with that subtle etiz glow/euphoria. Definitely has proper mood-uplifting/antidepressant properties and potent muscle-relaxant effects in the vein of diazepam, but the rapid onset of anxiolysis is reminiscent of alprazolam without the amnesic blackout shit.

1. Temazepam (90-120mg sweet spot, such a unique euphoria due to the hypnotic props)
2. Diazepam (45-60mg subL best muscle-relaxant properties ever adds to the euphoriant effects, very happy BZD)
3. Etizolam (Sometimes 2.5-3mg subL or 4-6mg subL if you really wanna get teezy'd out and giddy)

Certainly in my top three most euphoric BZD's/analogues. I've yet to give the other potent BZD RC's and x-lams a try, flubromazolam is top priority, then maybe clonazolam, meclonazepam, and flubromazepam. I was supposed to get to try Triazolam 250mcg/0.25mg tabs (Halcion), but homie I was gonna trade with passed away and I still wanna know what happened... I'm sure I'd prefer Temazepam over Triazolam, but it's definitely worth a shot, literally, I'd love to IV 0.25-0.5mg triazolaaa or plug it with low-dose bupe + Dexedrine IR or ethylphenidate (ofc I'd have to vape some EPH for that coke-ish rush of DA), possibly 3F-PM, but I heard you zone out on that shit and constantly redose. That way I can stay up and enjoy the hypnotic, blissful intrarectal cocktail rush. Still nothing beats the rush of IV midazolam or temazieeee in terms of rushy zo's

~80mg heroin IV
1mg alprazolam oral
Smoked quite a bit of really nice weed (OG Kush, Blueberry Haze and Candy Kush from the Netberlands)

I am really fucking high, keep nodding off as I'm typing this message! Not used to smoking that much weed anymore either, so I'm baked as hell too!

Feeling really, really good right now but maybe I'm a little too wasted, I'm not really capable of anything right now, I'm so damn high! =D

Just coming back from an epic free party, yes it's winter here and as we were in the mountains it was also windy as fuck ... Hardtechno, hardcore, tribe, tek, electro, mix only on really well set sound system, artisanal organisation, great public, no problems whatsoever with cops or fights, which is always welcomed, great spirit and smiles everywhereetc, celebrating the birthday of my good friend it's like a brother for me.. Well I'm going to make it short before I fall asleep on my tablet aka face plant lol

i did loads of stuff actually but everything went smooth and easy going overall

loads of alcohol during 24hours, beer, red wine
tramadol 100mg with paracetamol
weed/hash joints all night
ketamine one gram in total snorted great kholing
Stinky speed paste about half a gram snorted
a good sized line of cocaine in the morning
12mg bromazepam
20mg oxazepam
2 vials of 10mg of methadone each
50mg meclozine
30mg cetirizine
50mg amitriptyline

a bit much when I'm reading it all

60mg hydrocodone, 5mg alprazolam, and 4mg clonazepam with cipro and cimetidine as potentiators.
Also a large dose of Seroquel XR and Latuda to telepathically weaken the harmful attacks my dad and nephew (he may have decided to stop after he found out the effects it was having, I don't know and maybe my dad will stop) and other people in town who hate the telepathy I give off when I take large doses of antipsychotics. Also took the typical antipsychotic prochlorperazine. I hate having to do this, it makes life miserable.

Just smoked a hit of weed and ate half of the last edible I had laying around. Cracked a beer. Downloading a ghibli flick to watch. Eating junk food, etc. Life is good in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.