• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Nudie Thread V. Get it out Sprout!

Anyone have hosting they control? I'm not willing to upload to imgur. But this thread clearly needs pics of my lower half, & Wubb asked for some. I'll email anyone who promises to remove the pic if I ask/or in like a year.

I'd do Jackal & Cat...surely animals in the sack.

I was told there was some action going on in here. I must admit, I'm highly disappointed.

Get 'em out! I wanna see some bits.

Arnold, you're spot on. It's a shame Zeph isn't around. She knew how to liven up a party! I miss her and her energy ❤️ :(

These are from a shoot just before I stopped dyeing my hair (I found my first white hair at age 16); now it's silver & past my hips (I'm aiming for knee length or possibly longer), but otherwise I look the same. Working on setting up a studio so newer pics should be coming soon; just need proper professional lighting bc the natural lighting is very lacking in my current abode.

276071_900.jpg

267350_900.jpg

No female BL or EADD posters willing to stick up some photos to indulgence me in my yellow fever?

I'm still waiting btw FUBAR.........

In related matters: Anal Cunt are fucking hilarious, give 'em a listen, just don't blame me for your search history.

How the hell did they get into this thread?
I was thinking I was the only one into them on here, I was wrong.

I nearly got the shit beaten out of me by a bunch of SJW snowflakes at a open music night for playing I Went Back In TIme And Voted For Hitler & I'm Gonna Give You AIDS.

Thanks Fubar :)

Zoplicone, I could probably figure it out by looking at my GoodReads (unfortunately nearly all my library was destroyed recently by a hot water tank bursting), but I'd guess by the appearance it's probably philosophy, spirituality, psychology, mythology, poetry or history. Oh wait, I think it was The Black Swan or The God Delusion, actually, based on timing. It's not a prop but the actual book I happened to be reading then. The rest of that shoot has piles of books bc I'd filled up all my numerous bookshelves, so those pics might really excite you, lol. I have provocative pics of me actually reading but most from a shoot when I was 24-25 so not recent.

I have never heard of the song but is there something I'm missing about the AIDS part or is it just meant to rile people up?

No female BL or EADD posters willing to stick up some photos to indulgence me in my yellow fever?

I'm still waiting btw FUBAR.........

So I'm not enough for you? ;) I get asked if I'm Asian with some frequency...but according to DNA & genealogy I don't actually have any in me.

I was hoping someone would go there! Sadly, no. I have an uber crush on some kpop boys in their early 20s though. One made eye contact at a concert, I think, for a millisecond. My fave was much more interested in the screaming teens to look my way but considering my proximity & outfit & 15cm heels I hope he saw me peripherally at least.

I've been with a dark skinned Asian woman, my only female sex partner. I had a ONS with an Australian who said his mother was Aboriginal, but he didn't look it at all so I think he was only a quarter a most. My late husband was 1/16th Native American, and they are distantly related to Asians, so depending on how you define it, maybe I have? While I'm not that picky about men (unless it's serious, aka breeding, then I'm VERY picky), I do have a type, namely tall, skinny/lean, & extremely pale skinned with sharp/angular facial features. I could add a few other things that I really like but those are the basics, physically.

I was hoping someone would go there! Sadly, no. I have an uber crush on some kpop boys in their early 20s though. One made eye contact at a concert, I think, for a millisecond. My fave was much more interested in the screaming teens to look my way but considering my proximity & outfit & 15cm heels I hope he saw me peripherally at least.

I've been with a dark skinned Asian woman, my only female sex partner. I had a ONS with an Australian who said his mother was Aboriginal, but he didn't look it at all so I think he was only a quarter a most. My late husband was 1/16th Native American, and they are distantly related to Asians, so depending on how you define it, maybe I have? While I'm not that picky about men (unless it's serious, aka breeding, then I'm VERY picky), I do have a type, namely tall, skinny/lean, & extremely pale skinned with sharp/angular facial features. I could add a few other things that I really like but those are the basics, physically.

Heheh, fair play fairnymph - I was expecting to be told to fuck off and mind my own business...

When a lady is prepared to share her delights over the internet, the least one can do is pay said lady a compliment, what?

One day I'm gonna be living the John Mcafee life ;)=D=D

Go figure.........

All that ever springs to mind regarding that cunt is his epic thread about peeve and his penchant for shit eating :-D so I cannot figure either, but I'm not too sharp at the best of times

You look beautiful in the pictures that you posted but I have been doing so many drugs for so long I think I may have killed my sex drive completely and as a drug addled smelly middle aged man I have kind of resigned myself to the fact that I'm never going to end up in a woman's bed again. If I survive long enough to get detoxed who knows but its been so long sine I even cared I have to question whether or not I'm even a man.