• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Nudie Thread V. Get it out Sprout!

I vote fubar hahaha get your sausage out. The doggies waiting =D

Evey

I'm not getting my sausage out for anyone!

I might show you me cock though...

Anyway, birds first - c'mon, tits oot fer the lads eh? Well its traditional innit - ladies first, like...

Whether its a sausage or a taco, please remember to tag yo' junk as NSFW.
I once had an unwelcome image broadcast to the entire (400+) computer lab at Uni....

<3

I'm not getting my sausage out for anyone!

I might show you me cock though...

Anyway, birds first - c'mon, tits oot fer the lads eh? Well its traditional innit - ladies first, like...

Ok that does it. Whip round people we all need to donate cash to the "feed FUBAR 3FPN fund" so he'll be so high he'll do a wank for all n whip out his sausage :p ;) :D

Evey

You'd think with the rate that people die around here you'd be able to rustle up at least one stiffie pic to start your thread sprout.

Things got a little out of hand last night...

b-tched-men.jpg

You'd think with the rate that people die around here you'd be able to rustle up at least one stiffie pic to start your thread sprout.

That's low, OTW. Do you realise you're not in the Lounge? I know you've a sense of humour n like a bit of joke n banter but lately you've become quite hurtful with it. We're not all as thick skinned as those in the Lounge, Busty, there are many vulnerable people here who have gone through stuff you won't know of because people don't always like to discuss their personal issues. Joking about deaths here can be a huge trigger for some members who have met EADDers in real life, become close n are still grieving their deaths. There's 10+ members passed in the past five years n so people may be grieving many members (one death is too many). We've lost a lot of traffic here due to the pain n suffering of those losses it's still raw so you're posts comes a bit insensitive.

I like you n I've always respected you n your stories that you contribute. I find your lifestyle n adventures fascinating it's actually like reading a book sometimes with your stories n I've always told you this---but I'm asking you, as a fellow poster, who has found some of your comments, hurtful n triggering, to please tone it down towards me n about people dying. I've always got along with you, defended you when others were harsh with you as I felt no need for it n you're as part of EADD as much as the lounge n anyone else. As staff have often explained to me There can be a very slight line between banter n abuse that's all.

Let's draw a line under this now n move on. I don't like holding grudges n contrary to popular belief I don't like arguing / drama / falling out. I just want to get along with people, help people, get advice n have a laugh :) it's Christmas n I thought I'd say this so it's not hanging in the air n causing bad feeling.

So I'm wishing you n your family a very Merry Christmas n al the best for 2016. Didn't you say you were eating seafood Christmas Day n watching the cricket boxing day? The sea sounds interesting n different to the conventional Christmas celebrations. Hope you enjoy yourselves <3

Evey

I'm somewhat confused as to what happens on these threads? Do we basically gode or encourage other bluelighters to shovel down loads of drugs/booze until they are that mashed, they post naked pictures of themselves? If not, I apologise it's probably my fantasies coming out again =D

Also just avoided the most awkward blunder ever, by nearly posting this reply on another forum by mistake. They had the same colour forum template and everything!

That's low, OTW. Do you realise you're not in the Lounge? I know you've a sense of humour n like a bit of joke n banter but lately you've become quite hurtful with it. We're not all as thick skinned as those in the Lounge, Busty, there are many vulnerable people here who have gone through stuff you won't know of because people don't always like to discuss their personal issues. Joking about deaths here can be a huge trigger for some members who have met EADDers in real life, become close n are still grieving their deaths. There's 10+ members passed in the past five years n so people may be grieving many members (one death is too many). We've lost a lot of traffic here due to the pain n suffering of those losses it's still raw so you're posts comes a bit insensitive.

I like you n I've always respected you n your stories that you contribute. I find your lifestyle n adventures fascinating it's actually like reading a book sometimes with your stories n I've always told you this---but I'm asking you, as a fellow poster, who has found some of your comments, hurtful n triggering, to please tone it down towards me n about people dying. I've always got along with you, defended you when others were harsh with you as I felt no need for it n you're as part of EADD as much as the lounge n anyone else. As staff have often explained to me There can be a very slight line between banter n abuse that's all.

Let's draw a line under this now n move on. I don't like holding grudges n contrary to popular belief I don't like arguing / drama / falling out. I just want to get along with people, help people, get advice n have a laugh :) it's Christmas n I thought I'd say this so it's not hanging in the air n causing bad feeling.

So I'm wishing you n your family a very Merry Christmas n al the best for 2016. Didn't you say you were eating seafood Christmas Day n watching the cricket boxing day? The sea sounds interesting n different to the conventional Christmas celebrations. Hope you enjoy yourselves <3

Evey
Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

hahahahahaha that's the OTW we know n love. Welcome back :D

Soz but we're feminists here n aina showing our wobbly pink, nippled, mountains until at least all the men have ripped out their cocks. Shamz you're excused as I'm scared of pissing off Sadie hahahaha :D

C'mon busty. Dick out or gtfo! :D FUBAR will onlt take part is Sprouty rams his modstick up his arsehole - with plenty of lubricant n 3-FPM powder.

Dicts out n we may consider letting the dog see the rabit ;)

Evey

Fine, you want to see cocks? Here is a picture of my missus holding mine last night ;)

NSFW:
jennifer-dark-vs-mandingo-big-black-cock.jpg

You are right evey, this isn't the lounge and I'm going to be brutally honest with you why. The lounge is a community where people actually care about each other. What you see as mean spirited couldn't be further from the truth. In the lounge they call a spade a fucking shovel and are honest with each other. There is not hidden agenda, politics in secret forums where people say one thing to your face then spend gigabytes of data back stabbing you. And believe me there is an ugly under current of two faced drama here that is poisonous and horrific.

If someone is fucking up their life in the lounge they are called out as a a fuckwit. We have members who bounce out of rehab so often that it is embarressing. Rather than encouraging their addiction we actually question why the fuck they are being so irresponsible. If they are in a toxic relationship that has destroyed their life we make fun of them out of serious love in hope that realise that their boyfriend is a no good rapist who doesn't deserve their support. The last thing that we do is brush issues under the carpet. If your friends can't be honest with you, who the hell else is going to care?

Your so called friends here are doing you no favours. By sheltering you from the truth they are aiding in your slow demise. You are the last person who should be ordering research stims from the Internet. You lack the emotional strength to successfully try and mimic many of the members here. Your history of drug use is amateur at best, yet you have the most to lose. I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying it because you are vulnerable and unfortunately I can see you either losing your daughter or losing your life if you persist in looking up to many of your so called friends here in eadd.

Many of the people you are looking up to have already hit rock bottom and the ones who didn't have families to lose are not really great role models to begin with. For the love of your daughter please heed my warning. Use the new year to take stock of your life and try and clean up your substance use, not dive head first into a new habit in an attempt to fit in.

You are the last person who should be ordering research stims from the Internet. You lack the emotional strength to successfully try and mimic many of the members here. Your history of drug use is amateur at best, yet you have the most to lose

A very good post OTW, although if I may, I would just like to play devil's advocate for a second. Irrespective of if we think someone's drug use is a good/bad idea, don't we all have the 'right' (I use that term loosely) to make our own choices and mistakes? Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything you said. It's just, if Evey wants to order 3-FPM or whatever her poison is, then that is her choice. Should she? Well I don't know Evey very well so I have to be careful not to judge, however no. It is a fucking terrible idea. Ordering any kind of compulsive stim when you are perhaps in a bit of a bad place is asking for trouble. Sure, we can show concern and perhaps suggest she doesn't, but ultimately she is going to decide in the end.

Having never visited the lounge on here myself, I can't attribute to what OTW is saying. However, I do agree that EADD has a fair few characters who bosh the drugs pretty hard, and possibly shouldn't be used as role models for how to take drugs if you are in a bad place. Furthermore, I can imagine if you did go through with smashing 3FPM and then the wheel came off...when you came back on here saying how bad things are, I can imagine you may get roasted a bit.

Take care Evey, Merry Christmas <3

Except the casualty rate in this forum over the past five years compared to the lounge says you are missing the point.

Turning a blind eye to the vulnerable and naive is exactly why people die. Every one has the right to do what they want is a cop out attitude. Not everyone has the emotional maturity to use drugs. Some people are idiots who have no boundaries, some people are too fragile when the inevitable crash occurs and some people are just rotten people under the influence.

If you are serious about preventing harm and encouraging recreational drug use as a normal mainstream activity you have to be brave enough to single out people for who drugs are not a good idea.

Thanks for your opinion, OTW. I respect but I think we'll agree to differ.

Evey

Last edited:
Right, to get back on topic; here's a photo of yrs trly from 2009.

NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW: