• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD Nudie Thread V. Get it out Sprout!

2401100991_06f7e628d9_b.jpg

There's also a band called "Cabbage Cunt" apparently. Don't ask me how I know about this.

But is the band any good?

In related matters: Anal Cunt are fucking hilarious, give 'em a listen, just don't blame me for your search history.

My thoughts exactly! They seem to be a bunch of mellow, lovely, young folk!

Fuck sake. I feel violated. Maybe stick a NSFW on that for crying out loud, or folk will be getting 'shafted' at work tomorrow.

As predicted this is a cock fest. Not one female pic yet, in 3 pages, not one.

Someone should change the name to "the gay nudie thread - cocks only".8( As I think that's what the dudes posting her are looking for tbpf, anyone who know's EADD know's there aren't many chicks post here. There are women, but none of them are going to post pics, and they're probably doing us a favour keeping it that way given the age demographics also.

I would love to be wrong, and wind up eating these words, after a flourish of nude chicks post, but it's unlikely. This works in The Lounge because they seem to have a few chicks to balance it out from hitting CringeVille.

A
As predicted this is a cock fest. Not one female pic yet, in 3 pages, not one.

Someone should change the name to "the gay nudie thread - cocks only". As I think that's what the dudes posting her are looking for tbpf, anyone who know's EADD know's there aren't many chicks post here. There are women, but none of them are going to post pics, and they're probably doing us a favour keeping it that way given the age demographics also.

Hahahahaha!

I don't quite see how an imbalanced gender ratio or a cock itself makes anything remotely close to "Cringeville".
Not everyone who posts here is a heterosexual male either.

It's cringe because firstly we're imitating The Lounge. Secondly because the initial posters who were so enthusiastic about this thread have no intention of posting themselves, just onlookers. I would almost post a pic but the thought of the actual audience here made up of the likes of FUBAR and Evey doesn't really seem like a great idea, or make me feel very comfortable "Aw nice one Sid, your such a nice cock poster. Good on you". And lastly because of the gender imbalance, that was obvious when you think about the posters in EADD. I didn't say everyone should be hetro in here by any means, but it's very unlikely this sort of thing is going to work without input from both genders is it?

It is also very cringeworthy because most of these dudes posting are straight, trying to impress chicks.

I've spent not much more than 10 minutes in the Lounge over the years I've been here and it's the last sub-forum I'd want to imitate.
The thread was a request and the success of it is far from solely down to two posters, if people wish to add to the thread then that is their choice. If the thread ends up failing then it will simply fade into obscurity. If the thread becomes remotely popular then it's a success to me.
I'm not going to sit here and sift through pics by gender or UA those that alter whatever ratio ends up existing.
I have requested that all pics be tagged regardless of gender, it is the responsibility and choice of the viewer to click them, and gender information is available from the profile page so a surprise scrotum is less likely.

Whatever people make of the thread is up to them.

I think the only folk who actually like 'cock shots' are generally gay blokes. Most woman I have ever talked to would rather, if sexting goes down the route of sexy photos, something other than a pulsating penis in the photo, especially early on in the coversation. Woman are less visually stimulated than men, hetrosexiual guys are all about tits and ass shots, gay guys I presume probably like looking at cock shots. Obviously this isn't set in stone, but generally seems to be the case.

Fuck sake. I feel violated. Maybe stick a NSFW on that for crying out loud, or folk will be getting 'shafted' at work tomorrow.

Maybe they should be doing some work instead. You some kind of child, you never seen a dick before? Grow up.

Are you some kind of fud? I was joking with the violated part, and the NSFW is usually a good idea, also perhaps a considerate idea, when putting a picture of your prick up. So, maybe you're the one that should grow up before spitting your dummy out your pram at my comment.

Back pedal. Gif

It's a nude thread, clue's in the title. Come in here and cry about seeing nudity and you are an idiot.

Point noted about title, but no need to be an attention seeking cunt about it.

Maybe he just was hoping to see some nice 18 y/o putang. Not your smelly ault chode eh??? Have you thought of that eh mate???

(am joking btw :D)