• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Nudie Thread V. Get it out Sprout!

Give me a few minutes and I'll get one of my tits up, anything below that you'll have to wait for the bloody NHS to get their arses in gear.

OTW is actually right more often than he's wrong about the situation with EADD I feel. This forum hasn't provided any "Harm Reduction" for Evey at all. The complete opposite is what has been achieved, she's tried 3 new drugs in what 2 weeks that she would have never have heard of. She hasn't listened to anyone's advise with ROA's, or dosing, the bag is nearly done. The mods and some members seem so caught up with letting everyone be apart of EADD they seem to be oblivious to what is blindingly obvious that it has been toxic for her to be a member here; taking any criticism so seriously she's wanting to kill herself, the fallouts, the new habits. You guys some of which were addicted to 3-FPM seem to have somehow failed to think what happens if she winds up in the same boat. It could have all been nipped in the bud early, but you let it run and now you really do have a problem any way you play it. I sometimes wonder are the mods getting some weird kick out of it.

And I will get the usual reaction of shoosh and let's not have that here. Your on at Evey blah blah blah. Don't care. Yesterday she was so paranoid she thought my avatar was mocking her eyesight. Lol, yes the truth is no I don't particularly like her due to a PM exchange but it's the actions of the forum here I find more wrong in the way this has been handled. People like Raas, OTW, ColtDan and others have been right about this since the beginning, and Raas for example obviously does care about Evey, a great deal. Probably the reason he no longer posts is out of disgust. And I don't blame him.

PS guys hoping for any fit chicks to post here good luck, this forum is mostly guys, this thread will be a sausage fest. The main contributors in terms of posts will contribute no pictures but "wow what a big cock you have sir =D" and other equally cringeworthy crap. EADD was not set out to be an imitation of The Lounge. It used to stand on its own two feet just fine without the desperate need to start more threads.

If you start something out of desperation, it winds up looking, well, kind of desperate.

OTW is actually right more often than he's wrong about the situation with EADD I feel. This forum hasn't provided any "Harm Reduction" for Evey at all. The complete opposite is what has been achieved, she's tried 3 new drugs in what 2 weeks that she would have never have heard of. She hasn't listened to anyone's advise with ROA's, or dosing, the bag is nearly done. The mods and some members seem so caught up with letting everyone be apart of EADD they seem to be oblivious to what is blindingly obvious that it has been toxic for her to be a member here; taking any criticism so seriously she's wanting to kill herself, the fallouts, the new habits. You guys some of which were addicted to 3-FPM seem to have somehow failed to think what happens if she winds up in the same boat. It could have all been nipped in the bud early, but you let it run and now you really do have a problem any way you play it. I sometimes wonder are the mods getting some weird kick out of it.

And I will get the usual reaction of shoosh and let's not have that here. Your on at Evey blah blah blah. Don't care. Yesterday she was so paranoid she thought my avatar was mocking her eyesight. Lol, yes the truth is no I don't particularly like her due to a PM exchange but it's the actions of the forum here I find more wrong in the way this has been handled. People like Raas, OTW, ColtDan and others have been right about this since the beginning, and Raas for example obviously does care about Evey, a great deal. Probably the reason he no longer posts is out of disgust. And I don't blame him.

PS guys hoping for any fit chicks to post here good luck, this forum is mostly guys, this thread will be a sausage fest. The main contributors in terms of posts will contribute no pictures but "wow what a big cock you have sir =D" and other equally cringeworthy crap. EADD was not set out to be an imitation of The Lounge. It used to stand on its own two feet just fine without the desperate need to start more threads.

If you start something out of desperation, it winds up looking, well, kind of desperate.

Sorry Sid, but yet again I feel I must disagree with most of what you say above. While its true that some of us in EADD are guilty of glorifying drug use and boasting of our exploits (and I hold my hands up here) - a cavalier attitude which would no doubt be frowned upon elsewhere on the site, but when we do feel the need to offer help and advice, it is usually performed with sincerity and genuine compassion, rather than just regurgitating the same old false platitudes and empty words of encouragement as spoken by countless other nauseating automatons with forced smiles and too many fuckin teeth! Our role is not to play judge, jury and executioner if someone expresses a desire to experiment with other substances. None of us have the right to look down upon or pour scorn and derision on their choices, neither are we qualified to decide who and who isn't capable of coping with any difficult consequences which may arise from their actions. Therefore, effective harm reduction involves more than simply telling someone "dont take that, you might die", as we ALL know, that just doesn't work (Iook at prohibition). My usual strategy is to initially try and discourage them from taking something they have no prior experience of by pointing out the potential risks involved, such as allergic reactions, overdose, side effects, addiction potential etc. - after all, the ultimate HR method is not to take any risks at all - but that would be 'harm eradication' instead, which we're not in the business of. If they still decide to go ahead, then the ONLY acceptable means of promoting HR left open is to provide them with as much information as required in order to minimise the risks. It is actually more irresponsible, counterproductive and potentially harmful to turn your back on them at that point with the attitude "if you won't listen to me then fuck you". Now I don't like discussing other members usually, but in Evey's case she was given a lot of discouragement to not pursue a career as a polydrug user. But she's an adult and is ultimately responsible for her own actions, so she was advised accordingly. So I can't really see where we're supposed to have failed her, or the BL mission statement. A bonus from her recent experiences with RCs is that she probably realises now that not all drugs are as enjoyable as people make them out to be. Besides, the RC scene will be deceased in a few months time, so she's unlikely to suffer any long term consequences (which is more than I can say about yourself as you seem to have a predilection to crystal meth and heroin ;) )

Last edited:
I am entitled to my opinion if you don't like it you know where the ignore button is. I had you on it for long enough. I wasn't actually speaking to you anyway, and I think the points I made are pretty well on the money. There is very little difference between what OTW said and what I said. The only intent I have is to try and get people to use their heads about this situation as you seem incapable, after all of the information you were given about 3-FPM you didn't follow one single shred of it. I don't need to try and bait you or make you get it all wrong, you do a good job of that anyway.

I was one who tried to help you in the beginning I just felt sorry for you, remember you PM'd me all your problems with Stee? Then when I tried to explain how stupid you wanting to kill yourself was over that, by illustrating the problems I had that night in my own life, with people very ill close to me that I was looking after your response was "oh my so and so died thats not a big deal" when your the one wanting to kill yourself over a forum post. You're not just stupid, you lack any understanding or empathy towards anyone else, same with your post about the old person getting in your way the other day, same as your post about Stee's dad looking after his heroin.

Evey you keep saying I am trying to antagonise you and get you banned. If that were true I would have had you banned already, and you know why. Think PM's, keep hitting me with that instead of taking a word I'm saying on for real and I just might decide to. I am getting sick of having genuine things and points I am raising brushed aside with the same bullshit excuses.

FUBAR that's a pretty rubbish jibe coming from someone who themselves is an ex heroin addict. I've tried it 4 times in my life, with 14 months apart. And had nearly a gram in my possession for a few days now without touching it. I could start on about you, but I'm not going to sink that low as being a member of a drugs forum, and picking up fault of others drug use. With yours especially it wouldn't be much of a challenge now would it?

Sid, that wasn't a jibe, it was an observation, and due to my former experience I know that the chances of you NOT developing a heroin addiction are extremely slim - no matter how few times you've had it so far - and that is a place you really don't want to go. But if you ever need any HR advice in the future don't hesitate to ask ;)

FUBAR, take one look at yourself and your life, and then tell me why on earth I would ask you for advice about anything. Nobody should be asking you for advice about anything other than how to fuck up, on repeat. Unlike you I had the privilege of the internet and an education to choose to educate myself about these drugs first, before I ever tried them. I could throw the rest of this h down the toilet and not even think twice about it again. My character makes me fiend stimulants, not opiates, and I know what I'm doing. It's really not that hard, when you choose drugs which have been around more than 5minutes ;)

Your advice with Evey went well though, she really listened to your every word there. Bravo. Lol

Thanks FUBAR n yea I hate being discussed in any capacity as I don't like being the focus of attention but somehow it always happens n its frustrating.

However you're post was bang on. I did receive a lot of discouragement at the beginning but I'd already made my mind up that I was to try this i am trying to find something to replace alcohol in my down time as I feel that alcohol depresses me, doesn't go well with my meds, turns me into an even angrier, negative person than I currently am.

Anyway I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Can we please have at least ONE day where the discussion isn't focused around me? I really dom't like it all. I'm not trying to be awkward honestly I'm not :) xxxxx

Evey

As soon as I saw this thread title I thought "trainwreck" and I wasn't disappointed.

NSFW:
2mxfo79.jpg

Oooooft, bet that bird is getting well stuffed with sausage meat ya dirty beast

PS: I must add here that Bluelight recovery forums are amazing in terms of people seeking recovery from addiction. They're non-judgemental, compassionate, focus on a variety of recovery methods as well that the individual. I've been on 7 recovery-based forums (not realising sites like BL existed) n BL's recovery section outshines the lot. There's a ruck of info there n support. Credit where credit's due that needed a mention <3

Evey

I ain't sharing till Sprout does, cheeky bastard's trying to fob us off starting this thread and not sharing to get us on the right track ; )

He is indeed taking a well earned holiday off BL. He's a great mod and has been working very hard.

Also, Were are my dick pics? Bewbies as well for that matter! I wanna see some skin not some bs Chit chat! Get'm out! NOW!

I ain't sharing till Sprout does, cheeky bastard's trying to fob us off starting this thread and not sharing to get us on the right track ; )

hahaha that will be my fault, I mentioned EADD needing a nudie thread, sprouty kindly obliged lol

Evey

Last edited:
^ He's having 'time off' according to his post in another thread, it looks like you need to get the balls rolling...

I love it when you talk dirty...

Saw that post after I posted, will amend my position to mods first, then I'll share. Or until I get twatted wednesday night, then I'll put pics up regardless ; )