• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

BLers in a relationship, what are you getting your special someone?

He needs a new nose hair trimmer, but where is the romance in that?
For our first anniversary I got him a handkerchiefs with his initials engraved on 'em. I CAN NEVER TOP THAT. Even his mom said so :(

He was telling me about gift ideas he had, house slippers, new kitchen knives, all this shit that is really smart but I would have never thought of.

He's going to end up getting a pack of gum with a piece already taken.

I read that as "handcuffs with his initials engraved on them" at first. Left me with a very different impression than what you actually wrote.

I'm not sure if I should find engraved kink gear as romantic as I do...

I read that as "handcuffs with his initials engraved on them" at first. Left me with a very different impression than what you actually wrote.

You may have solved my conundrum...

In all realness he's getting this hella nice nose hair trimmer that is battery-less and pretty much indestructible. He keeps breaking the ones he buys and this one is small, rustic, and well....indestructible.

I think ill get him a nice pot for his garden and some nice coffee beans as well. I feel like im shopping for my dad though....

I actually cannot say what i will be getting her because i dont know. This is the first Christmas where she is not shooting dope with my money and its the first christmas where there is a chance i actually wont get her anything. And no i wouldnt gift her dope even when i wasnt using and she was because you cant gift something like that. Its more of an issue with timing maybe its because i am in US NE and its been like 60 degrees until today but i completely didnt think about ordering gifts until today :(

for my mom http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/1143323/product/Rocking_Santa.html

for my girl: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/301681-free-rick

My mom loves santas and usually gets expensive ornate stand up like 1-1.5ft "dolls" but a small crystal rocking santa will be perfect. And my girlfriend and i absolutely love the show "rick and morty" she actually made my avatar for me I suck with computer picture dealys. But yeah those are the only 2 people that are getting anything other then slippers for my father. I think my little brother getting out of prison on the 28th my girlfriend and myself finally clean together and blatantly obvious based on our purchasing and appearance and me plotting out the next 5 years of my life to get back to school openly and realistically is making my mother more happy then anything else. She said to me "i think 2016 will be the year that we seem like a normal family" :)

Should be noted that i will purchase both of those items for them, maybe not so much the rocking santa because this week. The methadone clinic chipped away 25 dollars a week so i may fall short (lets blame it on that because it definitely didnt go to addictive drugs like it has every other year, i actually mean that for once) so I will need to find an appropriately sentimental place holder for my mom and something of meaningful utility for my g/f otherwise she will get upset that its just another meaningless purchase i should have put toward myself. She deeply regrets spending so much of "my" money when we were addicts.

Last edited:
I got this bag of skin care products and makeup for the woman in my life.

I had actually gotten it for someone else a ways back but yeah like honestly someone gave it to me at Belks and cuz I knew her and she is like, yo DM give this to your gfs, here have one, they cost like 120.

So yeah that is something that she will like and well she is already really pretty but yeah she likes to keep herself fit. I don't really need to use much skin care products but I get that women do. It is cold as fuck outside and they don't grow beards and winter can be harsh on your skin if you don't know how to deal with cold weather.

I used to snowboard so yeah like zinc oxide is what everone used. It looks like you got jizz on your face but I mean if you are working or playing sports who really fucking cares. Everyone in really cold areas knows about that stuff. Hell its stupid to be self conscious about using ghetto health care.

He needs a new nose hair trimmer, but where is the romance in that?
For our first anniversary I got him a handkerchiefs with his initials engraved on 'em. I CAN NEVER TOP THAT. Even his mom said so :(

He was telling me about gift ideas he had, house slippers, new kitchen knives, all this shit that is really smart but I would have never thought of.

He's going to end up getting a pack of gum with a piece already taken.
Bombo I love you and all but that handkerchief thing was lolgay!

nothing
xmas is not important to either of us
he buys me stuff because I need it and does not wait for a day like xmas

our birthdays in January is when the gift exchange happen

The little lady's birthday is a couple of days after Xmas and I know my balls would be hung from the tree if I even considered that PI.

I've got her a go pro and tickets to see Madonna. The slutty one, not Jesus mum

I hope this gift is good enough. What do yall think. It is estee lauder.

Bombo I love you and all but that handkerchief thing was lolgay!

gayer than him penetrating me on a regular basis?
gayer than me shoving his cock down my throat?
gayer than him licking my asshole inside and out?
gayer than us sleeping together every night?
gayer than us being in a gay relationship?

cause that's pretty gay

The little lady's birthday is a couple of days after Xmas and I know my balls would be hung from the tree if I even considered that PI.

I've got her a go pro and tickets to see Madonna. The slutty one, not Jesus mum

My b-day is a couply of days after xmas. B-day buddies~*~*~*

^Mine, too, bomboclat, when's yours? Mine is the 29th. I already was old and it doesn't appear to be turning around but I'm pretty stoked to be having the second birthday of my life in Ecuador--couldn't have ever seen that one coming.8)

i'm going to wrap myself up, slap on a bow, and deliver myself to her. simply being together is enough for both of us (though i do have another gift in mind too).

I got my bf.....
* 3x Designer jeans (Hugo boss and trader joes)
* 3x Ralph lauren cargo shorts
* Ferragamo wallet
* Xbox one

^.^

& I bought all his friends and family presents (I do all his christmas shopping for him... :))

Got my girlfriend the extended trilogy of Lord of the Rings on Blu-ray. She'll love it, she's been wanting this for quite some time. Also have an engagement ring but tying that to a holiday would be silly.