• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you drinking?

shöFFERHOFFER and some tea as always.
had some cocoa after some time hours before. felt so good. the sweeter the better.

Alcohol+mushrooms has led me on a few adventures, you should be in for an interesting evening. :)

I am drinking Stella Artois today.

Last edited:
Mercury Hard Cider. Bargain basement alcoholism at its finest.

Such an underrated drink! Not really a fan of sweeter ciders but I can really enjoy a few of those. Cost for strength is just awesome as well, ha.

Have been sticking to these the past month or so, great drop. Fairly pricey though.. :\

0bM8kLR.jpg

^ I haven't even seen that, I will have to hunt some down.

I really enjoy dark beer but I mostly tend to drink it in colder weather.

^ I haven't even seen that, I will have to hunt some down.

I really enjoy dark beer but I mostly tend to drink it in colder weather.

Keep an eye out for it mate. Very few bottleos sell it at the moment though, relatively new here in Aus. I've just been ordering it off the net.

Yeah I get what you mean.. Definitely not an all year round beer for some. To be honest I've only recently been getting into darker beers- Not so much stouts but just dark ales or porters, so pretty late to the party.. But better late than never... ;-) Any darker beers you'd suggest giving a go?

I drink the fuck out of Somersby ciders. Might sound like a chick's drink but they taste just like sparkling apple juice, something I've always had a fetish for. Plus they cheap as shit at $15 for a 6 pack of 335ml bottles, or $20 for 10 375ml cans on special. And they on special a lotttttt.

Usually Toheys New,Extra dry or Pure Blonde..
When bargin drinking- 6 pack of Sainte Etienne premium lager for $8 from Audi

I am downing Vodka and cream soda to potentiate the benzos and anti-psychotics I took for my Meth comedown.