• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Texas dope thread

On an unrelated note- My login cookie almost always times out before I even have time to write a reply to a post....it seems really really short. Is this a common issue on BL or is it just me? Super easy to adjust this in the backend fwiw

I woudn't know how to change that it is an administrator function. Make sure you check the 'keep me signed in box' when logging on and make sure you log out manually after.

Texas women are beautiful. I have male friends who moved here thinking the girls in TX were ugly, some swore that they'd have to wait to move back up North to find a girlfriend. Those guys quickly found out that was a lie and last I heard they are engaged to the girls they met here.

Hell yeah we're beautiful ;) Northern boys don't know what they're missin!

The whole sourcing thing is crazy on here. If you have used hard drugs before though, esp regularly you know how to find them. It's not like its really all that difficult...most homeless people that look strung out, are. As long as you know how to control the situation by not just giving them your money and having them walk away it's really not hard. I've lived in Texas, Austin, and San Antionio and both places found anything I was looking for within an hour or two. Ive traveled all over the US and did the same. Most of the time if you find someone who uses the same drug of choice you do, they will also want the best stuff if you tell them you will buy them $10-20 worth of it when you are getting your stuff. Just saying! And Texas girls are very very beautiful. When I lived in Austin I was surrounded by amazing girls and took full advantage of it! A lot if the time they came on to me!

Ya, then there's always the homeless guy on ice w a strap...it really is a crapshoot

Ft Worth seems pretty grimy, G. Real talk. I had a bad experience after just a few hrs of "cruising" prolly won't be doing that again anytime soon...

I'm going to be in Dallas for the next few weeks and while I don't have any problem finding my own shit, I am wondering if it's tar or powder down here. Just curious.

Only stuff I've ever seen in Texas is tar, wasn't necessarily looking, but ran into a lot of it down there.

I'm going to be in Dallas for the next few weeks and while I don't have any problem finding my own shit, I am wondering if it's tar or powder down here. Just curious.
9/10 it's tar in Texas but I know there is some powder around. I used to live in Austin then San Antonio and I had a bunch of dealers, one could get powder if you wanted and he wanted to get a big batch of it, but 9/10 it's tar. In San Antonio I used to get tar than you could make into powder if you knew the right steps, pretty easy. Be careful in Dallas, I have heard some people mix weird stuff into it, but if you can find the right person I'm sure you can get some quality tar. Best of luck

Ha. This site doesn't alert me about replies, I see. Been and come back and just saw your answers. I only found tar, too.

Hey, just visiting texas with my gf (I'm gay) to see her family now for the next five days. I have, but I don't think it's enough to last me. I'm in*snip* Any suggestions what I should do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, just visiting texas with my gf (I'm gay) to see her family now for the next five days. I have, but I don't think it's enough to last me. I'm in*snip* Any suggestions what I should do?

As we do not allow the use of Bluelight for sourcing, I would suggest that you make the drugs last as best as possible.

I know it is not much of an answer but you are not the first nor will be the last person to get caught short in this position (as I have been many times over the years).

If you cannot manage 5 days without access to your drugs you either need to get some treatment and / or curb your travelling plans until this element is sorted.

If the worst does come to the worst and you run out with a day or 2 left it isn't the end of the world - a couple of days dopesickness is more than manageable if you have resigned yourself to start using again at the first opportunity.

if you cant get enough to last or make what you have last, you can pick up some Tagamet (cimetidine) and Immodium (loperamide), take 800mg of the cimet and then an hour later however much lope you need to take (at least 10-20mg probably, depends how bad your habit is, but be forewarned that lope can be unsafe if you have pre-existing heart problems); it'll help ease the physical part of the wd until you can get back to your plug

"If you cannot manage 5 days without access to your drugs you either need to get some treatment and / or curb your travelling plans until this element is sorted." This is bullshit. Who are you to judge or tell anyone on here how often or how much they should be putting something ibto their body. I assumed the mods knew something about dope and w/D's. Telling someone they should go cold turkey while out of town is a horrible idea, not to mention unsafe. I understand there's no sourcing, and I'm not saying that it's right to go looking on here, but that kind of "advice" or judgement isn't necessary either. Best if luck to the person who was visiting Texas, hope you made out alright. The Internet isn't the best place to go though, always better to just hit the streets yourself and talk to people. Have a great day.

"If you cannot manage 5 days without access to your drugs you either need to get some treatment and / or curb your travelling plans until this element is sorted." This is bullshit. Who are you to judge or tell anyone on here how often or how much they should be putting something ibto their body. I assumed the mods knew something about dope and w/D's. Telling someone they should go cold turkey while out of town is a horrible idea, not to mention unsafe. I understand there's no sourcing, and I'm not saying that it's right to go looking on here, but that kind of "advice" or judgement isn't necessary either. Best if luck to the person who was visiting Texas, hope you made out alright. The Internet isn't the best place to go though, always better to just hit the streets yourself and talk to people. Have a great day.

if you cant secure your own supply to keep yourself well, thats got nothing to do with us. all we're here to do is provide information, not help people get high or score drugs

I am not judging anyone, the poster is free to use as much or as little as they want, I am simply pointing out the impracticalities of trying to maintain a daily habit if ill prepared.

Remember this line?

you are not the first nor will be the last person to get caught short in this position (as I have been many times over the years).

So as you can see, I am not in the position to judge anyone, but after 15 years of dependency, I have learnt well that if I travel without bringing enough drugs to last I will spend at least some of the trip sick, it is as simple as that. I am not casting any aspersions on the poster here, I am just pointing out the facts of life, something that we need, as heroin dependant adults, to acknowledge and take at least some personal responsibility for at some point.

Guys, I've removed some posts because Bluelight is not a place to help you score drugs.