• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Texas dope thread

I read some of the dallas TX new from other post who are missing because of this heroin thing. I suggest to have some dallas residence or those orgs to have a conference for awareness. Just a thought though, I mean it is not easy to undergo this.

Last edited:
I wouldn't personally meet up with people on the internet to do or discuss illegal acts in person. You never know who's on the other side of that computer, but that's justa me, Mario!

I wouldn't personally meet up with people on the internet to do or discuss illegal acts in person. You never know who's on the other side of that computer, but that's justa me, Mario!

I agree with this. I just saw some video and its been shot around in San antonio texas. What I saw there was the lovestory of a girl and a boy who met in Facebook and has develop feelings for each other. They decided to meet up personally, they even talk about what color they gonna wear. It turns out they are both male and already a senior citizen. In whole, you never really know what is the true colors between those keyboards and mouse.

Can you cross the border? I bet you'd find it really quick over there, but if not I'll sure it's around. I know this sounds very stereotypical but Mexicans are your key to finding good dope. Most ghetto, younger 20-30 yr olds im betting could steer you in the right direction, but you gotta put the leg work in. Looking online isn't the best or smartest place if your that close to a country of origin.

A friend of mine is looking to find grest experiences in the DFW, please let me know if you can help him find some friends to spend time with.

I would expect heroin to be pretty good in Texas, considering how close it is to the Sierra Madres, where I've heard a lot of USA heroin originates.

But I don't know much about heroin.

I would probably agree with this. Even in Dallas, Benbrook, I heard there's a lot of heroin going out especially now that people are still recovering from the hurricane crisis.

I agree with this. I'd rather have my office with flooded basement and go there to have discuss my problems on my own than on the internet.

A friend of mine is looking to find grest experiences in the DFW, please let me know if you can help him find some friends to spend time with.
You can look at up on site regarding the places where you can stay, I can only recommend to you Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.

You can look at up on site regarding the places where you can stay, I can only recommend to you Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.

I live in Dallas area I came across a connect by chance so I agree it's a tough game around here. When I was in Tarrant county for a few days there were a lot talkin about it being all over Ft. Worth but I didn't care to hang onto anyone's # from that place... lol I 've been looking for a back up for months sometimes my ppl slack.

When I lived in ATX I was plugged into a bunch of people and ended up getting some great connects. When I moved to San Antonio it was more of a street scene but got lucky my first day just by asking the right person and he was born n raised on the westside, knew a few solid phone connects which I of course ended up with. They lived close by-walking distance, even though I had my car. Different type of dope from San Antonio to Austin too though. ATX was straight black tar, good quality, black chunks, grams half grams, 8 balls. San Antonio was made from tar originally but "street ready" came in balloons mostly and was browner, less quality but price made up for that. Also I was taught how to make it into a brown powder you could sniff if you wanted too. A lot of the time you just have to go to the right area and ask around. Offer a junkie a bag for hooking you up with the right person. The first day I was in San Antonio I was looking and found a guy at the bus stop. I asked him bc he looked like he might know, I ended up giving him a ride home, we chilled at his crib, I bought him a balloon and he ended up becoming my best friend. 22 yr old Mexican/Puerto Rican kid. I even ended up moving in with him eventually, still talk to him till this day even though I live in New England. Good luck and merry Christmas everyone!