• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Texas dope thread

well its rather far like 400 miles , i went to dallas a long time ago to visit relatives in grand praire

So I used to live in atx. Long time user, when I first moved to Texas I had a hard time finding it, but I wasn't looking too hard. Then I started meeting the right people and had tons of plugs. G's and 8 balls is usually what I got, not sure if we can discuss prices on here or not but fairly cheap. Less than a Franklin for g. I ended up having tons of connects, and I know a few who get "china white" now. Decent quality. I'm from Philly/Jersey originally and I know quality. Been using for 10+ years. I moved down to SA my last year in Texas, and lived on the Westside. Lots of people selling/using there. It was all "Street ready" tar mixed with some other stuff to make it powder. Very cheap for a g. But I had to buy multiple gs, no ball deals. Wasn't bad though bc it was very cheap. My friend showed me how to get all the moisture out of it and he would snort it. Sometimes I did too. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents in. Have a good day, hope everyone gets right and stays out of jail.

I'm new to Dallas. Don't know anyone here but love the city so far. Just sucks not knowing anyone to party with :( lol

I agree with what you said, regarding open air. You really do need to know someone, and get an introduction. Something I've noticed here in the past few years, are how quickly H dealers are raided if they're not careful. I'm talking, FAST. Always have a backup man. I learned the hard way, approaching my Guy's guys place, only to see the windows kicked in, and the door kicked down! Dallas def has fantastic tar IMO, just be extra cautious.

From Houston originally found it a few times just had to find that "niche" of people but always ended up having problems with quality but price was better then I've seen in other states

I'm new myself, just moved from Colorado.. Takes time to get used to all the people! Wow, crazy traffic!! Yuk

sVXbXi2.png

This is what this thread looks like in moderator mode. Almost everything recently has been deleted and the users banned for soliciting drugs.

No legitimate discussion here in a while.

If this trend continues, the thread will be closed and we'll lose the Texas dope thread for a while as things cool off.

If you want to avoid this, start using this thread for the reasons it was made for, and, especially, report posts that solicit or offer drugs. I seldom see this done. It is a great help to mods and it lets me know you're taking this seriously. If you guys aren't, the thread is going to get shut down for a while until people can start discussing the very legitimate topic of the Texas dope scene without breaking the rules.

...and immediately after that, another attempt to fish for a hookup. Thread is on thin ice, people. If the signal to noise ratio disappears, that's strike one.

I have been browsing through different threads, and have seen quite a few people saying its hard to cop h in Dallas. I am from Dallas and have been in the scene for 7 years, and let me say that its pretty much in every hood here.(not going to discuss what places just as a whole). There is no open air here, and I think that is the problem for people here. Its mostly done through traps, and meeting places if they dont know you they wont serve you. You gotta know somebody who will introduce you. Heroin here is good quality mostly, but there is alot of bunk tar. I would like to hear other people input, seeing as there isnt really a thread strictly for Dallas.

agreed. traps all over north, east, south, etc. Bunk is excellent rip off though... like its not disolving in anythimg, but it looks real, and kinda has the texture... rubber like, but not. sucks, but impressive.

I used to live in ATX and for a while I couldn't get dope. I've been doing dope for a long time, before I moved there. Anyways I finally asked some friends/drug dealers I knew and gave them a little incentive to help me find it. They did and from there I started finding all kinds of hook ups, tar mostly, some China white that wasn't terrible. Im from Philly/jersey and know good powder #4. Quality was pretty good from a few connects. I moved down to San Antonio after that and was living in the Northeast. My homeless buddy who I used to get high with in ATX told me where to look downtown, and I ended up just asking a random younger guy chilling at the bus stop. He told me he was waiting for a bus headed to the westside but knew people and could hook me up if I got him one. He was a really cool dude, we went back to his crib (I had my car) and he called dude who dropped it off. Dimes-in balloons, and he showed me how to make it into powder, but it was originally tar. For the price it wasn't bad at all and i started chilling w him on the westside everyday. Ended up moving on with him, and turned out to be my best friend in SA. He had just got outta jail and was a Mexican gang member. I moved few years ago, but still talk w him from time to time. I'd like to visit again soon.

Hey guys haven't been on in awhile looking for my people #teamnod making sure everyone's still straight... Anyway just moved to Dallas TX so far it's all hiding from me .... Not good not good at all....

Grew up in San Antonio. But moved to Tennessee for way to long and now moved back but to Dallas. Just going bluelight and this is my first post just wanted to introduce myself.