• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Constant muscle fasciculations after MDMA abuse. Did I do permanent brain damage?

It is highly unlikely to be permanent damage.

Muscle fasiculations are found in 30-40% of the population at some point in their life

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19533451/ this study said 43% of healthy adults had them.

HPA axis deregulation, glutamate overload, and anxiety about the twitches can cause twitches.

I know someone very very well, as well as I know myself, who consumed at least 200 grams of MDMA, 20-30 of methamphetamine, 30-50 of MDA, and various benzofurans, and other substituted amphetamines. Not to mention a daily dose of 50mg vyvanse and 30-60 mg Adderal (fatigue caused by unrelated condition).

Did I get brain zaps? Yup. Are they gone? Yep. Did I get twitches ? Yep.

Was alcohol withdrawal in medically supervised conditions with huge doses of benzodiazepines worse than any MDMA etc symptoms

HELL YES, AND LASTED LONGER TOO, AND ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR TO GET IFF THE BENZOS.

THEY MADE ME TAKE AD, BECAUSE SUICIDE RISK WITH SO MANY BENZOS. SSRI/SSNRI discontinuation syndrome makes MDMA symptoms seem like tickles and kisses from faeries.