• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Anyone thinking about New Years Resolutions?

Way|0st

Ex-Bluelighter
i'm gonna smoke less cigar paper with my weed and eventually be moving to different spot. But FOR SURE i'm getting ready for the spring/summer 2016 season %)

my new years resolution is to not be lazy enough to need a new years resolution and to be productive enough to get my shit done on all the other days that GOD has given us.

Last year's resolution was not to have any resolutions this year.

<3

Keep on with sobriety. Try to be happier, have more quality life at work.
Planning an adventure travel.

i'd like to be more aware of how i spend money, which ties into my wish to eat more clean food aka eat less junk food.

take more psychedelics.

oh and have more sex but that's on my list every year.

I'm going to get back into reading more fiction, I was always a big reader; however, the last couple of years has taken a bit of a slump, probably due to living with the folks for the time being and festering away up in my room watching Netflix for hours at a time on drugs.

I miss being enthralled in a good read, plus it feels like my brain has went numb - not good.

I purchased myself a good few books and graphic novels recently online, so I'm all set for the New Year, and it's a resolution that won't be broken I'm sure.

I'm going to get back into reading more fiction,.

same here. i always say this but rarely do it. i'm turning into more of a jock lately but my mind loves reading comprehension

My new years resolution would be to hold a job until 2017 newyears resolution time.
(The same job)
Unless i get laid-off, and not quit or get fired.

I am resolute and hellhound to get drunker and smoke more weed next year.
Eat it 2016.

I'm "soft quitting" my DOC. Not committing myself to full abstinence forever more, but not acquiring it for the foreseeable future unless it's proffered for free.

^
so no more blowjobs below the desk? He was scripting some class 2 drugs at the least no?

1. Fuck shit up
2. Quit smoking cigs
3. Make some crazy funny fucked up memories
4. Get in a long term relationship
5. Get together with some bluelighters
6. Record parties and fun times for when my future kids turn 18
7. Trust people better
8. Get involved with both underground LA punk culture and psychedelic culture
9. Use my coding skills to troll the shit out of isis
10. Dont waste another year doing nothing of importance
Happy Holidays Bluelighters :3

I'm going cold turkey to get off the dope for New Years! Fuck this bullshit it's happening

I'm going cold turkey to get off the dope for New Years! Fuck this bullshit it's happening

Make sure it actually happens, go to aa and meet some people or you will just be saying one more time on january 1rst.

We believe in you bro