• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

naughty or nice?

alasdairm

Moderator: S&T
Staff member
well, have you been naughty or have you been nice?

alasdair

Naughty. I need a spanking :D

How about you, Ali? Is Santa visiting you this year? ;)

Evey

i've been a very good boy. but too bad santa doesn't fucking exist amirite?

Nice. I've been very nice. I am going to have a fantastic xmas this year and I cannot wait because I DESERVE IT

When it comes to Santa I'm nice
But the lord knows I've been sinnin

I've become a well-lubricated cog in the clockwork of the economy this year after five years of being a parasite due to acute psychological and cognitive dysfunction, so I think I've been...nice? Hell, I could literally be a fucking millionaire right now, but I choose not to do silly things like encode customer's banking information in things like a deck of playing cards.

Is not doing something naughty because you know it's naughty but would 11/10 do it again if you'd not get caught the same as doing something nice?

I want a new Sexy Sissy for Christmas. One that will obey Daddy and do what he's told.

I've been extremely neutral.
I've learned that's how you get the best presents.
Also I eat lots of fiber and recommend that to everyone else ass well.

I've become a well-lubricated cog in the clockwork of the economy this year after five years of being a parasite due to acute psychological and cognitive dysfunction, so I think I've been...nice? Hell, I could literally be a fucking millionaire right now, but I choose not to do silly things like encode customer's banking information in things like a deck of playing cards.

Is not doing something naughty because you know it's naughty but would 11/10 do it again if you'd not get caught the same as doing something nice?

Yeah, I'd say it's about the same.

Naughty. I need a spanking :D
Since you asked so nicely...

christmas_spank.jpg

As soon as I clicked I knew there was going to be sadomasochistic content in here.

Depends what's considered to be naughty, as long as there were no murders committed, is that nice enough?

i've been real good this year. living healthy in some areas , others need a little work.

My moms told me that she plans on outright buying my two sisters and I shit throughout the year because she doesnt celebrate Christmas or birthdays.