• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

naughty or nice?

Would you then kindly show us how things work down there?

Last edited:
Its all based on clockwork and steam power.

Santa comes at night to spank all the worthy, whether naughty or nice! <3

Ho Ho Ho!

Howdy ho ho ho, Santa!
You forgot your whip last time.
Here you go, I even washed it.

flat-cardboard-gift-box-isolated-22956407.jpg

NSFW:
whip-of-erebos.jpg

Don't tell anyone I told you, but
his last name is Claus.
You could try searching his full name from the internet and see what comes up.

I said dont lie, Hank. Santa Claus. How dumb a name is that. Kittycat5 is even more original.

The thing I have trouble with re the title of this thread is that 'naughty' just kind of implies a bit of harmless mischief, rather than doing something fucked-up or stupid that means you don't deserve any presents or you've fucked yourself over with poor decision making

I personally think title should be 'Fucked shit up fuckwit or nice?'

I tried being nice.

Ive been naughty.

Is santa going to ive me drugs or lumps of coal?

It's hard to say.

I think i'm generally more nice than naughty. Or at least, nice to others and naughty with myself.

I would say my naughtiness is also directed at myself. Or, at my girlfriend, but that's a different type of "naughty". Santa doesn't care about that kind. Wait, DOES HE??

I think Santa's a virgin, so he honestly might..

But what about Mrs. Clause? Do they have a sexless marriage? Is it a farce because it would be hard to get voted into the Santa office without a nice pretty picture of an ordinary domestic life? Does Santa get voted in? Is Santa in the closet or is he just weirdly asexual? Was he abused as a child? Was Santa ever a child or was he created as an adult? if he was created as an adult, is it even possible he was voted in? Does Santa represent a dictatorship? Are the elves oppressed? Is it blatant slavery? In this day and age? is the reason we aren't even 100% sure he's real just so he can hide the human rights abuses?

These are the questions we should be asking...

Lol.

Didn't you know Mrs. Claus was just a made up character? Like the easter bunny.

Yeah, there are a lot of moving parts. Santa being asexual may fit - I think the extent of his sexuality is jerking off while watching families sleep. His strange lack of documentation in regards to childhood leads me to believe he spawned as adult, or possible raised by elves in the forest. Not sure about the nature of the elves relation ship with him, but he is clearly the most fit to drive stick, as elves can't even reach the clutch. Now, the mystery behind him and the whole alleged human rights fiasco is just something that the world may never know..

I like to think of myself as 'naughty but nice'.

Everyone else thinks I'm a cunt... :\

As for Santa, definite paedo! Why else would he creep into kids' rooms and leave them presents? If that's not blatant grooming, I don't know what is!

I just feel sorry for those poor elves - and the reindeer...