• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

the subjective taste of a chemical is no indication of anything... even minor impurities can have an impact. the only way to know for sure is to send a sample to a lab for analysis.

Last edited:
I also received 2g of 2fdck from NL recently. Mine also had a tan color and a slightly moist consistency. After an initial test of 150 mg. sublingually, I had an anoying headache next morning, that I attributed to impurities, so I decided to clean it a bit: first I left the powder uncovered overnight in a warm and dry room, which eliminated the moisture pretty well. Then I did an acetone wash, which cleared the tan color leaving it almost pure white.
After that, I am happy with the results, my later trials have been much better: strong effects and no headaches at all.

Also, I'd like to comment one thing I hve discovered about this substance: at first, I always used it insufflated, like regular K, because I was thinking it was the mos effective ROA apart from using needles. This way, 2fdck seemed like a weaker version of K, so I did not appreciate it very much.
But then I tried the sublingual roa, which I had thought not being very effective (like it happens with K), but I was surprised because it turned out to be stronger and somewhat different effects: more stimulating and psychedelic, maybe closer to MXE than to K.
Also, the effects are noticeably potentiated if I take a bit of 3-meo-pcp previously: 2 mg one or two hours before is enough to have an intense experience with just 100 mg of 2fdck.
Now this is my favourite dissociative among the available ones.

Last edited:
Isnt it hard to keep 100mg of this stuff in your mouth for however long you do? Which btw how long do you keep it in there? My batch has a very strong acrid taste but I?m keen to try it sublingual iif you say it works this much better

Anyways I can report back and say I had a beautiful and unexpected experience with this chemical. It is definitely on the weaker side like people have said, I might have do to an acetone wash like the guy above since it sounds like we might have the same batch, though I didn?t get a headache or any unddesirable effects.

Note: I am at 0 tolerance for ACH?s.

Anyway I started with about 75mg divided in two lines up each nostril. This made me nice and relaxed, as if i?d had 2-3 glasses of wine but with a much clearer head. Music sounded nice, I was listening to Acid Mother?s Temple ?In C?.

Nonetheless I was pretty bored so I weighed out another 80mg at t+ :15 mins and broke that into two lines as well. At this point I was quite dissociated, not quite a hole but very very close. It?s hard to understate the amount of sedation I felt. I had never been more relaxed and happy to be in a nice warm bed with ambient music playing. I felt like a zen monk who had become one with the darkness of my room. My inner monologue slowed to a halt, my thoughts were so strange and simple yet meaningful in a childlike way.

I was so much in a hypnagogic state that I have no idea at what point I drifted off to sleep. I had an EXTREMELY vivid dream, with a complex plot, moreso than usual. The next thing I know I wake up 2 mins before my 7:30am alarm clock and here I am about to get ready for school (don?t worry I?m in college, graduate student)

I have a very nice afterglow though it?s a bit stronger than I thought it would be, verging in a hangover, but I guess I took a pretty strong dose according psychwiki. I didn?t get many CEVs just this overwhelming sublime vast emptiness, though the OEV?s all had a delayed response and when I went to piss it looked like my pee was forking even though I knew it wasn?t. I most definitely look forward to researching a bit more in a week or so. I can?t even imagine how people have a hard time sleeping after K/2f-dck, I had a hard enough time staying awake!

Last edited:
Isnt it hard to keep 100mg of this stuff in your mouth for however long you do? Which btw how long do you keep it in there? My batch has a very strong acrid taste but I?m keen to try it sublingual iif you say it works this much better

Well, I never put 100 mg at once under my tonge (though I guess it could be done)... I usually divide it in 50 mg. lumps and keep each one about 10-15 minutes under my tonge. Then I swallow the remains with some water or juice and go for the next lump, or wait some time for it, depending on how fast I want to to rocket.

Sublingually works much better for me, undoubtly... buy I'd like to know if it is the same for other people. Has anybody had the opportunity to compare nasal vs sublingual ROAs?

Well, I never put 100 mg at once under my tonge (though I guess it could be done)... I usually divide it in 50 mg. lumps and keep each one about 10-15 minutes under my tonge. Then I swallow the remains with some water or juice and go for the next lump, or wait some time for it, depending on how fast I want to to rocket.

Sublingually works much better for me, undoubtly... buy I'd like to know if it is the same for other people. Has anybody had the opportunity to compare nasal vs sublingual ROAs?
I will give it a go in a few days and report back to you/this thread. I wouldnt be surprised if it works better though.

I was actually considering ordering syringes and using needles for the first time just for this substance alone (IM) because it does seem insufflation is a bit wasteful. If sublingual works as well as I am hoping then I will pass on the needles.

I have also received the same batch after having the beautiful pure white crystal. Something is very off with this one, I have been reassured by the vendor but either it hasn’t been finished correctly or it’s diluted dck. I am leaning towards the latter after 15g of what I knew was 99.95% before, maybe it’s a different isomer and this is idiosyncratic but it feels off.

I will give it a go in a few days and report back to you/this thread. I wouldnt be surprised if it works better though.

I was actually considering ordering syringes and using needles for the first time just for this substance alone (IM) because it does seem insufflation is a bit wasteful. If sublingual works as well as I am hoping then I will pass on the needles.

I will look forward with interest... I wish you a good experience.
Sublingually you must expect a longer come up, almost an hour to gradually reach the plateau, but also a longer duration. If insufflated, I can sleep after a couple hours, but when I take it sublingually, the plateau lasts abut 3-4 hours and then there is another period of slow comedown... and it is difficult for me to fall asleep without the help of 1 mg. of etizolam.

I have also received the same batch after having the beautiful pure white crystal. Something is very off with this one, I have been reassured by the vendor but either it hasn?t been finished correctly or it?s diluted dck. I am leaning towards the latter after 15g of what I knew was 99.95% before, maybe it?s a different isomer and this is idiosyncratic but it feels off.
Thats concerning... DCK seems to be pretty rare these days so that would be weird. This is my first batch so I have nothing to compare it to. What would you say are the main differences in effect between this and your last good batch?

Thats concerning... DCK seems to be pretty rare these days so that would be weird. This is my first batch so I have nothing to compare it to. What would you say are the main differences in effect between this and your last good batch?

this is very subjective so I apologise for that statement and was reluctant to post but it has been eating at me because of the stark difference in experience. It could be as simple as isomers or it could be it needs to cleaned, there is just something I can’t put my finger on. It also seems more potent by weight. Again it could just be me as we are all different but I have continued to explore and it doesn’t feel the same. It could even be the colour, I have no statistical evidence so please don’t take that as gospel. My mind went to dck due to the longer tail but if you guys are feeling good then the issue is with my own biochemistry.

this is very subjective so I apologise for that statement and was reluctant to post but it has been eating at me because of the stark difference in experience. It could be as simple as isomers or it could be it needs to cleaned, there is just something I can’t put my finger on. It also seems more potent by weight. Again it could just be me as we are all different but I have continued to explore and it doesn’t feel the same. It could even be the colour, I have no statistical evidence so please don’t take that as gospel. My mind went to dck due to the longer tail but if you guys are feeling good then the issue is with my own biochemistry.

Hey mate, if you're not sure about what you have, find a way to test it. Send it to a lab. It sounds like you've already done some of it, but if you aren't confident in what you're using, it can't hurt and it might save you some grief down the road.

is this substance stimulating, does it increase the beats of the heart?, maybe at low doses, I do not know, I do not like stimulating substances, please answer

It isn't stimulating, it is very similar to regular ketamine except you need more to get where you want to go... and the whole is a little different.

It isn't stimulating, it is very similar to regular ketamine except you need more to get where you want to go... and the whole is a little different.
they told me that all dissociative ones raise heart rate and blood pressure, include this, is true?

That's not true at all. Ketamine is used in anesthesia, it completely shuts your motor functions down and sedates you heavily. Most dissociatives produce some amount of sedation, although some, like 3-MeO-PCP (and PCP) can increase the heart rate.

Huh, interesting. I've never felt like it raised my blood pressure at all, quite the opposite.

sedation hides the slight increase in beating.
can you tell me which of these is the most recreational dissociative and with less stimulating effects ?, can you make a ranking?
2-FDCK, DCK, 3-MEO-PCE, 3-HO-PCE.

very important, a friend of mine has tried mxp and dipenidina and they have not worked, they are 2 of the worst substances that he has taken, so I hope these are different

Yeah the -phenidines are a totally different class of drugs and though I haven't tried them, most people I know find them far inferior.

As far as ranking the ones you listed, I'd say as far as sedation, I'd put them like this:

Most sedating = 2f-DCK > DCK > 3-HO-PCE > 3-MeO-PCE

I haven't actually tried 3-HO-PCE but given that 3-HO-PCP is more sedating than 3-MeO-PCP, I'd guess it would be. But most people don't find to be -HO-PCE anything special. My favorite one of the 4 is 3-MeO-PCEW, I think it's a great drug, very enjoyable and euphoric and a bit psychedelic. But not sedating at all. I prefer the stimulating dissociative experience though, personally.

I'd say that none of them are stimulating like sweaty, pounding heart, like amphetamines and other actual stimulants, when they're stimulating it's just like you feel like you want to do things and move around, whereas sedating dissociatives make you want to lay there and fall into a hole.