• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

anche con un basso dosaggio?
I think I will remove the 2-FDCK from the list, I read that it does not work well orally but only Insufflation

Last edited:
Thats how the majority of them work. I dont hear many taking ketamine orally, I mean yeah, go for it, but your wasting product by using a method that?s bioavailability is horrible.

The bioavailability of this class of drug is massively higher taken with ROAs that don’t involve swallowing. I’m sure if they could make it the same BA as the others, they would. But science is science. You can’t walk upside down on your ceiling just because it’s your preferred method of getting about.

Insufflated, IM, or IV if your experienced, rectal/plugging/shelf/boof admin should have a similar, if not, much better bioavailability than insufflation (up the shnoz, the human cocaine vacuum, snift/snorted. Yep. All the same.)

Plugging or rectal admin would be my go to if putting stuff up my nose became bothersome, or the sinus needs a break.

Warm (not hot) water, oral syringe and some privacy. Lube if you want to make it easier than it sounds to all those pluga-phobias. There?s no shame in it, and you don?t have to go around to these pluga-phobias explaining you route of administration.

YOU TO YOUR MATES: Dudes. Im high. How I got this high is none of your business. How I ended up this way is something you will never know about until you get over your pluga-phobia, I could tell you what Im on if you curious. (You don’t have to answer questions from anyone, just like when the cops arrest you).

(catch my drift..?)

Last edited:
My own experience and the experience of many here with MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, O-PCE, DCK... is that oral is stronger than nasal or at least no weaker. For some reason ketamine is different in this way, where oral really does have a poor BA. But it doesn't seem to be the case with all of them.

However we can agree that plugging is stronger than oral.

By the way I'm not talking about 2f-DCK, wouldn't surprise me if it also has poor BA orally, since it's so close to ketamine. I haven't tried.

I stand corrected shadow.

Guess I’ve spent too much time with k, 2-fdck and mxe (which actually does work well orally).

I guess too the amount of product needed to consume makes a difference. Trying to fit 200mg of something up your nose is obviously not going to produce the same effects compared to a condensed version of the same thing, and only needing 15mg, which would be easily absorbed via your sinus as opposed to 200mg.

But, we are talking different drugs here, not one.

Your info go has been absorbed shadow, cheers.

Guess I’ve spent too much time with k, 2-fdck and mxe (which actually does work well orally).
I prefer the smoking route on ACHs if it is possible (very hedonistic, very wasteful). It is possible by Methoxetamine and 3-Fluoro-Descloroketamine, but not by Ketamine. Has anyone an idea why this is the case?

Isn't it well known that ketamine is used as an emergency surgical anaesthetic (usually combined with benzos because for most people a k-hole isn't something desirable) because it doesn't cause drops in heart rate/blood pressure unlike others and because it doesn't require any special equipment to use?

I prefer the smoking route on ACHs if it is possible (very hedonistic, very wasteful). It is possible by Methoxetamine and 3-Fluoro-Descloroketamine, but not by Ketamine. Has anyone an idea why this is the case?
Nope all I know is that you can smoke the secondary amines as salts but not the tertiary amines.

Is it possible I got a false positive on a drug test for opiates because i used 2-f-dck?

then their tests must just be garbadge induced whatever may come will be to the ultramax because that methadone was way way way way to long ago to make me fail.

I'll get me sum of that stuff real soon and i'm thrilled af to test-trial that shite! I've extensive experience with regular Ketamine, MXE (Pre-Ban-Stuff solely), MXM, the 3-MeO's, 3-HO's and now time has come to ingest this Chem, which, after all what I've heard, must be real awesome in the Disso-Department... I'm leaving my subjective feedback as soon as I've know from first-hand experience how this Molecule turns out to be, using IV/IM-Administration (which should be fine when you trust your source, which I can 100%)!

Hear ya, Disso-Heads!

Just got a 0.3 gram sample, my girl and I just insufflated about ~25mg. I hate all PCP derivatives, have tried every single one. Never tried PCP though. But Ketamine remains one of my all time favorite drugs. I'll let you all know how it goes. We are sniffing little ~20mg bumps and saving some for IM. Will report back.

The girl and I are ~50mg in each, both insufflated. Definitely a slower onset than Ketamine.

Last edited:
It is slower than ketamine, and also lasts a littler longer. My friend recently reported to me that oral actually produces a strong effect for the same dosage than nasal, unlike ketamine. Actually I find it interesting, every ACH I've tried I prefer oral, and find that oral has at least the same potency if not higher, than nasal. Except for ketamine itself, which obviously is more potent nasally. Although from accounts, oral ketamine, though not very potent, is a great effect. Still, MXE, DCK, and evidently (though I haven't personally tried it) 2f-DCK are all better orally.

I have tried 2f-DCK nasally and I found it quite weak.

Did a 50mg IM shot. 2fdck has nothing on Ketamine. Maybe if you were trying to break a K addiction, and if 2fdck had no bladder destroying toxicity I'd recommend it, but it's like a slo-mo ketamine, and I don't mean that in a good way. Still, not a horrible drug, just not worth $ you had to earn.

Yeah ketamine is a much better drug. Also it seems that all the ACHs have the potential to cause bladder damage.

Hey your join date is one day after mine. :) What's up, stick around. How do you like the new software?

That's fuck-tastic...

...to hear the 2-FDCK "being nothing on K" and the like :confused: Now I'm really unsure if I should try it, regarding the pricing and all that stuff, especially since 3-MeO-PCP is cheaper for me to score, and it would do the wonders I'm craving for even though it's nothing I'd call a Psychedelic Drug, something to have a weird/good (...) time with AND enjoy the things only the Dissociative Chemicals of this Class have to offer...

Shite!

2fdck in my experience is pretty much the same in effects as regular ketamine. 3-meo-pcp may be cheaper but is in my experience a lot less enjoyable. Offcourse, dosage wise you will be able to concurrent but i never enjoyed 3-meo-pcp or 4-meo-pcp as much, also for the fact that you cannot have a type of k-hole but sure can OD on 3-meo-pcp if you are not carefull. when i thought i could try find a k-hole on 4-meo-pcp, i got in a panic and stole a bicycle and went across half my country before realising what the hell i was doing and turning around...i think i used atleast 500mg that one time. (I never said i was an example to follow, learn from my mistakes)

I will try 2fdck orally next time or maybe IM, I expect 3-meo-pce which i will try first to be more gently and easy in a similarity to MXE. Correct me if i am wrong.

2f-DCK seems more potent orally than nasally for me and my friend, like most of the ACHs except, for whatever reason, ketamine.

so should i take small doses of 3-meo-pce orally aswel if this is a more potent method? I remember taking diphenidine orally because it hurts badly nasally and the time it would start to work would be completely unpredictable. from minutes to hours, to a point where you unexpectedly start tripping balls in the middle of the night : s when i planned to use daytime....