• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

So when i checked my mailbox this morning: BINGO! The 2-fdck arrived, i'm sure its the proper compound this time (it has K-like crystals in it) So imma test it this evening and i'll report the next day!

Update: i tried the 2-FDCK last night. One word: amazing! It's so much like K that i would most likely not be able to tell the two apart. And now, the next day i'm feeling incredible and very blissful, i wasn't looking for anything more then just a nice high, but i got nice reassuring feelings about all the life-choices i've been making lately. I've never had these great after effects with K before, and i don't even know if it would be possible with K. That being said, the only observable difference about them, is 2-FDCK is IMO a little more potent. And it lasts longer, and for the people who say they can't have a "hole" on them. That was not the case for me, it just took a bit longer then with K to achieve this state. I hope this report helps anyone, i would recommend it if you're looking for a legal alt for K.

So i got a update if anyone cares, i did not sleep at all last night despite having taken 2 sleeping pills. The most heavy effect i had from it was something that sorta was similar to MDMA but nothing like K, and the mdma effects faded fast and i was left with a all to familiar amphetamine like stimulation. I am at this point very certain that the vendor from which i bought the 2-FDCK has accidently given me a amphetamine like substance instead. I'm clenching my jaw so fuckin' hard, it's absurd. Never even had this type of jaw clenching with amphetamine. So unless some people have this happen to them on 2-FDCK i'm pretty sure the vendor messed up and gave me some amphetamine instead

never had this happen to me, I could take a benny on a high insufflated dose of 2-fkck and sleep if I wanted.

Never had to reach for the magnesium to ease jaw clenching on this either.

This stuff slightly disappointed me, too mild imo. But I don’t use needles, and have a feeling an IM injection would probably do the job for me. But I won’t be trying that. I have no issues with people who use this way. I just know myself a bit better these days. BULLSHITMYSELF

Last edited:
Just had kinda of a scary trip yesterday. I imed about 70mg or so and i definitely holed but i was still animate. I have very little memory of what happened but i had a hallucination/delusion that i dropped dead and was 100% convinced i was going to die. Now ive taken dissos before many times but i never truly holed before so i was wondering if this is normal? Physically nothing happened but i was never in my life so sure I was dead before. The only really concerning thing is i really didn't feel very sedated and since there is not much information on 2f-dck compared to ketamine that probably affected the trip in some way. I don't think it was a bad trip per say because neither me nor anyone else suffered any physical harm but i kinda embarrassed myself in front of people since i was semi-blacked out, yet was still fully animate...

I like this stuff, but it keeps getting me quite the headaches. Shorter in duration than alcohol hangovers, but more intense in a way.

Am I the only one? One guy I shared the batch with also had a little bit of an headache, though he must have taken less than half of what I had. Why would this happen? Do I just need way too much to get where I want to be? I did go through 500mg (insufflated) in a night I think. Or would I need to suspect impurities? I reckon it's unlikely the differences between K and 2-FK have anything to do with it?

I like this stuff, but it keeps getting me quite the headaches. Shorter in duration than alcohol hangovers, but more intense in a way.

Am I the only one? One guy I shared the batch with also had a little bit of an headache, though he must have taken less than half of what I had. Why would this happen? Do I just need way too much to get where I want to be? I did go through 500mg (insufflated) in a night I think. Or would I need to suspect impurities? I reckon it's unlikely the differences between K and 2-FK have anything to do with it?

Are you drinking plenty of water? it sounds obvious but I don?t get much of a hangover from this one if I keep water, cranberry juice and olive leaf extract flowing (this are all to give my bladder some protection), but I get headaches after any substances if I do not hydrate. I always have a pint of water before sleep regardless of if I have taken anything. I have combined 250mg of this with 125mg of 4-HO-DPT and apart from exhaustion from a very heavy trip I was fine. I used 800mg across a night a few weeks ago but had a mild headache the next day, I put it down to vodka /red bull I had in the rave.

last night I used 500mg bumped in between lines of cocaine (500mg across the evening) and reached a very blissful state, I won?t be trying this combo again as I fear they was some resporitory depression where it felt like I had to force breathe a little. For other users please be aware of the dangers of combining these types of drugs with a stimulant.

People with me were aware of what I was doing and I have some experience with these combos, last night was to sign off from research for a year to integrate and write up all my trip reports so I pushed it a little.

In short it maybe something in you that causes the headaches or a difficiency caused by the substance that affects you in this way. I always take magnesium before and after with niacin so that maybe a factor in my experiences.

Damn is this nice as long as your tolerance is low. And holly crap is it compulsive. I promise, just one more line.

I snorted a lot of it one night and had painful sinuses on the next day. But nothing like a hangover.

Damn is this nice as long as your tolerance is low. And holly crap is it compulsive. I promise, just one more line.

I snorted a lot of it one night and had painful sinuses on the next day. But nothing like a hangover.

Yes I got 30g as a lifetime supply and have had to give my safe key to someone else. Very compulsive, I would even say more so than regular k. The fact I can function well enough that no body knows is not good.

But I am saving it now to combine with tryptamines.

Against my better judgement I somehow ended using it daily for a month, through that time I had some mouth ulcers which was strange as that doesn’t normally happen to me. I also got stomach pain but remembering to spit the drip put a stop to that. I am now taking a break from it, like you I had that just one more thing going on, just today and then a break.
one month later and I got scared and decided to put it down for a year. I could watch this behaviour but didn’t care enough to stop, it is like it causes amnesia to the fact you are abusing. Which is what I find scary about this class of drugs for people susceptible to addiction like my self. But the odd thing is the last big dose made me feel like I was going to die for two hours and that is what made me put it away.

Against my better judgement I somehow ended using it daily for a month, through that time I had some mouth ulcers which was strange as that doesn’t normally happen to me. I also got stomach pain but remembering to spit the drip put a stop to that. I am now taking a break from it, like you I had that just one more thing going on, just today and then a break.
one month later and I got scared and decided to put it down for a year. I could watch this behaviour but didn’t care enough to stop, it is like it causes amnesia to the fact you are abusing. Which is what I find scary about this class of drugs for people susceptible to addiction like my self. But the odd thing is the last big dose made me feel like I was going to die for two hours and that is what made me put it away.
Sounds like putting it away is a good idea. I think daily is way too much to be using dissociatives. Who knows what the aftermath of even microdosing them daily is? Daily use is truly only a good choice for the most benign of compounds I would argue.

Former daily MXE user here. It began to interfere with daily life let's just leave it at that.

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that 2f-ketamine is the same as 2f-deschloroketamine, because I believe 2f-ketamine is ketamine but with the chlorine replaced at the 2 position. So 2f-dck is redundant. But please someone correct me if they are in fact different drugs

A moderator changed the thread title, I had it correctly as 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine.

And no Shadowmeister, 2-Fluoroketamine would imply it has both the 2-Fluoro AND the 2-Chloro group. Which is impossible, that substance can't exist.

I guess the confusion is that a lot of vendors and people seem to be calling it 2-fk/2-fluoroketamine. Thanks for clarifying.

I had around 200mg of this stuff in around 3 hours. Started carefully with 20mg lines and increased progressively as I was not getting much out of it. A bit dissapointing, I have no tolerance to dissos so I was expecting to hole, but not such luck. I had previously analysed my batch and tested as 2-fdck and nothing else.
Haven't tried ketamine in almost a decade so I cannot really compare. But ketamine to me was much stronger, a much more in your face kind of effect. Now doubting if something have changed in me,...used to get very nauseous with ket and last years never had a single nausea with different dissos. I used to have very rough trips on ket but now I take dissos with no problem at all.
My share of the batch is gone and I doubt I will invest more on this. Good thing about the experience is that my fear of ketamine has vanished.

A moderator changed the thread title, I had it correctly as 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine.

And no Shadowmeister, 2-Fluoroketamine would imply it has both the 2-Fluoro AND the 2-Chloro group. Which is impossible, that substance can't exist.
while this is certainly true and has relevance for chemistry-savy people, it really has no implication for like 99% of drug users... and 2-fluorodeschloroketamine (what a mouthful) isn't even a systematic name either because "ketamine" itself is a trivial name. if you wanna go down that rabbit hole, why not go straight for "2-(2-fluorophenyl)-2-methylaminocyclohexanone"?

in my opinion, fluoroketamine would be sufficient to give most people an idea of what they are dealing with. not every rc user is a chemistry geek, so getting very technical with names is pointless and confusing in my opinion.

Luckily your opinion doesn't matter. It's an analogue of Ketamine where the chlorine group is replaced by a fluorine group. 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine. Simple and correct.

not every rc user is a chemistry geek, so getting very technical with names is pointless and confusing in my opinion.

That's why you can simply call it 2-FDCK lol. Similar to saying "LSD" and not "Lysergs?urediethylamid".

Sounds like putting it away is a good idea. I think daily is way too much to be using dissociatives. Who knows what the aftermath of even microdosing them daily is? Daily use is truly only a good choice for the most benign of compounds I would argue.

I've been through a couple of years of liberal use now. I can report than memory is the first thing that goes out of the window. Longterm memory's fine, and even enhanced. But shortterm memory really takes a hit.

Just like with natural aging I suppose.