• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Best way to reheat a hamburger?

I like to stare at it with the intention of heating it with my gaze, until it actually heats from my gaze. It makes me feel powerful.

I just smoke leftovers like a cig, satisfying... spray some ejuice on it and go.... mmm burgery nicotine

If there's no way to reheat it, I just tend to ingest it rectally, no need to heat it up that way as there are no taste buds in the rectum.

Most burgers I can eat at room temperature.

Only white castle burgers taste decent when re-heated. 10 seconds and they're good as new

I got a hamburger from last night in the fridge, (meaning bun, patty etc.). What would the best way to reheat it be? I'm thinking oven on a low temp for 20 mins or so?

Step 1: "dismantle" burger, placing veggies(if any) to the side and separating the burger and roll.

Step 2: take that piece of meat and put it between *your* buns.

Step 3: clench those buns and do squats for 20mins. This step keeps that meat juicy.

Step 4: take that patty and throw it in a frying pan. While its frying toast the roll and when its toasted take the patty out of the pan and reassemble.

Step 5: ENJOY!!

Now, obviously im just being goofy cause thats the mood im in right now.
Im sure you already received an adequate answer and ate that burger but if this happened to make anyone giggle slightly, then this wasnt a completely selfish post.

Now im hungry. I guess its burger time!!

hF22F9379

Anyone got any more of them crack rocks? I'd love to reheat some of those crack rocks. Lol

I usually place mine in between my lover an I during the deed, the friction works quite well.