• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Best way to reheat a hamburger?

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
What's your favorite burger place?

I got a hamburger from last night in the fridge, (meaning bun, patty etc.). What would the best way to reheat it be? I'm thinking oven on a low temp for 20 mins or so?

Last edited:
It depends where the hamburger is from honestly. It sounds like you have a pretty solid plan, fhough if I were you I would check on it every five minutes or so.

as long as they were fully-cooked before, 10 mins in a fully-heated 400 degree oven should suffice.

alasdair

Ah fuck me... It didn't have a patty in it, just bacon as far as the meat lol. I didn't know because it was a wrapped up BLT from 5 Guys Burgers and I'd never eaten there before. I just ended up eating it cold lol. Either way I'd recommend their burgers if you like oldschool greasy burgers anyways because I had their cheeseburger the night before and it was fuckin good. And you get to select whatever toppings you want on your burger for the same price unlike most places probably.

Yeah 5 Guys is pretty good. I also like Smashburger and Steak n Shake.

Yeah, we don't have either of those here. We got a Killer Burger which I've yet to try. Maybe I should turn this into what's your favorite burger place thread lol.

Uh I ate that burger a long time ago. Now I only eat raw flesh so it's not an issue with reheating.

Uh I ate that burger a long time ago. Now I only eat raw flesh so it's not an issue with reheating.

Yeah, if you still needed advice on reheating that 2015 burger I was going to say maybe use a blowtorch and don't stop until it's ash. Mix the ash with a little water, some steak sauce, a dash more of Worcestershire and try frying that.

You put the lime in the coconut and perform a complex synthesis of cathinones iirc.

Nonono, you get a penny, and sit it on a banana peel until it forms LSD.

I heard if you scrape and dry out the inside of a banana skin and smoke it you get something similar to a 4th plateau dmt trip. Wouldn't know since I've never done dmt tho.

I heard Coloring your eyelids with sharpie gets you high.

eye-tattoo.jpg