Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there fellow mindbenders! :)

Been lurking for awhile enjoying your posts. I am a psychedelic user for over 20 years although there have been periods of years without use. ALD-52 is a fantastic substance! I have only used in small doses so far about quarter tabs or a little bit more. But even at those doses I can feel the glow and it gives new perspective. It is heartwarming and beauty and colors are enhanced. Will be dosing more properly when time comes. But at 30 microgram doses it is as active when used every second day. Barely any tolerance build up. It has been a great help for me to battle depression. If I was not so close to being completely broke I would definitely stock up even more. Micro dosed ETH-LAD as well and it is a bit more electric and energizing but also seemed to come with more side effects. ALD-52 seems like a psychedelic perfection, a gem indeed. Thank you fellas for good vibes!

I took ~1/3 of a 125ug blotter (so around 40-50ug), and it was actually fairly strong, it really surprised me. I had very light visuals and I was definitely tripping. It amazes me how strong ALD-52 is because ever since the first time I tried LSD, I seem to have been a hardhead to it. Like I'd take 2 or 3 hits and my friends would take 1 of the same batch and they'd be tripping harder than me. Over time as I've had more and more successful LSD trips my natural tolerance to it seems to have gone down, so I'm not sure if ALD-52 is just stronger for me, or if LSD would be the same now. Either way, I appreciate ALD-52 greatly. :)

I took ~1/3 of a 125ug blotter (so around 40-50ug), and it was actually fairly strong, it really surprised me. I had very light visuals and I was definitely tripping. It amazes me how strong ALD-52 is because ever since the first time I tried LSD, I seem to have been a hardhead to it. Like I'd take 2 or 3 hits and my friends would take 1 of the same batch and they'd be tripping harder than me. Over time as I've had more and more successful LSD trips my natural tolerance to it seems to have gone down, so I'm not sure if ALD-52 is just stronger for me, or if LSD would be the same now. Either way, I appreciate ALD-52 greatly. :)

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact ALD-52 tabs are most lokely dosed accuratly and most LSD (maybe not so much now, but in years past) was dosed weaker?

Oh yay! I am getting some of this soon. Should be here today. We are going to beach, so I am so excited to just lay on beach and look at the awesome clouds and later watch the sunset every evening. It's going to be amazing. I'm also bringing 4-Aco-Met and 4-HO-MET. Since they are a bit less mindfuckery for me. And they make everything so amazingly Beautiful that it will literally bring tears to my eyes. It's just that beautiful. Not really looking for an intense mind trip since this is a beach trip with my family. Husband and stepkids. Which the kids are all older now (still not legally adults) but more self sufficient in not needing us to make them dinner, and be with them everywhere they go, like we use to.

Eth-Lad was actually much stronger and even less then a quarter tab produced threshold effects and with a more elelctric feeling for me that inspired me to dance in extasy for awhile in the middle of cooking a gourmet dinner :) Eth-lad however came with a slight fried feeling later at night.
The smoothness of ALD-52 and the lack of almost any discomfort makes it my first choice although I think Eth-Lad has great potential as well. Have been using small doses of ALD-52 for summer picnics swimming and barbecue and it adds an amazing touch to the day. Like someone mentioned earlier it almost creates an addiction more than I have felt with psychedelics before. Chemical awesomeness. What is the potential for this one? What kind of use would be most beneficial? Maybe for each one to find out. Peace and out.

I do also get the shits from Ald. I go properly twice a week since I'm quadriplegic but the night after tripping I took two big ones. Sorry if this is weird but we're all adults here.

I do also get the shits from Ald. I go properly twice a week since I'm quadriplegic but the night after tripping I took two big ones. Sorry if this is weird but we're all adults here.
I dont think anyone was talking about getting the runs from ald-52 so whatever made you think of that is beyond my comprehension. Rofl

Huh, I don't get anything like that from ALD-52. Funny how everyone is different.

I dont think anyone was talking about getting the runs from ald-52 so whatever made you think of that is beyond my comprehension. Rofl

I know several people that have had GI issues from it. one person got them pretty bad. its been kind of hit and miss with me but ondansetron takes most of it away.

It never used to for me but now that I'm paralyzed I can't feel it coming on but it happens. Not like just randomly because I get autonomic dysreflexia from it.

Just giving my view on this wonderful chemical!

LOVING it!!
Both as drops made from crystals (Small batches so never stored longer then 6monthes and haven't found it to degrade if kept in a freezer with no pollution),
and blooters from 100ug to 4-500ug

Will be interesting to c if someone will get lsd from degraded ALD-52 i don't think that will happen in my life time..
But maybe if kept in really crappy conditions?

@ DisabledDrugs
Just curious about your paralysis..
Do you experience feeling? Is there any frustration from not being able to move, can you move your upper body?.. while under the influence of LSD type Drugs..

Like me it takes my mind off of my body for a while..

Thanks and happy trails to you... Keep on moving forward DisabledDrugs :)

Hehe i have never hade GI problem and i have taken my fair share of ALD-52, AL, ETH 1P, METH and 1P-ETH-LAD

I first thought it were a power of suggestion trick when i first hear it from a friend just as we had taken some Lesyric's. So i thought he was just F****** with me ;)

Actual LSD-25 has given me GI discomfort before, so it's not unthinkable this and the other analogues exhibit similar behavior.

Recently got some slight GI issued myself..maybe from reading this thread :) so beware whoever you are who read will feel it soon yourself :) But do not worry it comes with wiggles and a marmalade skie :)

Only about 40 mic totally clearheaded but lying down on the grass looking up the heavens really was at my fingertips. Gotta get through that I have been a serious grumper for awhile. But it can happen, but we can apologize and change. Eternity's beauty is always there for those who can behold and see.

Keep having phenomal experiences back to back, went in on 50ug and went deep into the woods and melted and became the forest. Been having a lot more fun at lower doses, this stuff is way too powerful in higher doses pretty much guaranteed intense ego dissolution because of the way the Acetyl group works you can achieve all of it with your imagination and practice with a low dose, at least in my case.

To me it simply is just less stressful on the mind and body, very obviously as well - it allows you to envelope into the experience with much more ease ALD is the truth of LSD, or in better words what LSD is truly trying to show you minus the chaos. It's a lot easier to see and submerge yourself into the infinite stream of subconscious and universal thought, quite beautiful and remarkable I might say. Best Lysergamide for that matter I have ever tried, ALD-52 probably my favorite drug of all time, never any anxiety, allows an easeful entrance into the deep realms of the subconscious mind - this is a great substance to all my psychonauts alike - pick up and stock while you still can and travel the infinite of the psyche and beyond! Beautiful material, a true blessing from beyond.

Here's some links I received from my vendor regarding the NMR testing and LCMS data sheets, basically proving it's ALD-52, for those interested.

-NMR
http://i.imgur.com/aNVqyIk.png

-LCMS 1, 2 & 3
http://i.imgur.com/gRCAA9l.png
http://i.imgur.com/y5puqQK.png
http://i.imgur.com/o390i9Q.png

As well as what the powder looks like, just received and made my own vial and laid some Sunshine tabs at 110ug.

lqeOKsHm.jpg
-
qx5gXZAm.jpg
-
XEW2omPm.png

Last edited:
How do you know that dropper dropped evenly? Or did you lay them with some other method? The dropper inside that vial looks like it would be very inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.