At the University of California Medical Center(sic),
Scully uncovered the scientific paper Hofmann and a colleague had
published on the drug. From the US Patent Office he drew patent
number 2,810,723, lodged by Sandoz with production details. In The
Hallucinogens co-authored by Osmond and Hofmann, Scully discovered
a table comparing the effects of ALD and other drugs in the same
family.

The table suggested that ALD might actually have advantages over
LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip.
Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs
showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense
concentration and anxiety, ALD produced brain waves showing a more
relaxed mental state.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_ald52.shtml

So if this is actually true, it may turn out that there is a little difference after all.

Feeling relatively more gently eased in and relaxed would match what I - if anything - would suspect from delays in kinetics, and it is also a match for many descriptions of 4-AcO-DMT including my own. I also tried synthetic 4-HO-DMT and in comparison especially the comeup was a lot more abrupt, anxious, in-your-face but also visually interesting. 4-AcO-DMT sneaks up on me a lot more while still being every bit as deeply entrancing and sneakily encroaching or more.

Am interested to see how 1P and ALD align with this subjectively.

What i remember most are hearing echos like an echoplex guitar pedal...after saying a single word repeating a few times very clearly... I do not get this form todays LSD even after 300 ug plus.. also i remember strongly is, objects floating around Clearly, in space... like 1/4 note symbols coming out of the stereo speakers & multi colored. carpets growing pulsating up and down... there was complete ego loss... I get that with lsd in higher doses today still.

Todays LSD i get the ego loss,, morphing, movement of objects, lots of colors...

There where lots of other kinds of lsd Back then in the San Francisco Bay Area where i was from..... like 4 way window pain from Bolinas ca.. White lighting etc... they where very potent, but not Orange Sunshine like at all.. they where like, what you get now a days in the 300ug and up range...

I have a really good memory i'm a musician a bass player i have shit ton of tunes in my memory...
But i agree it could be placebo what we where expecting who knows...

I never used hard core drugs just pot and psychedelics... up until till now.... I only trip once every 2 months .. but lately a bit more then that cuz of the new LSD like substances out... it has been every 4 weeks...

If it is placebo on my part and my intent from what i want to experience.... then ALD-52 may or may not be the one...
So, we will see...

I can say that 10mg of DOM/STP it was not.
Namaste

Thanks, Toltec :) Fascinating.

So it's not that simple.
Exactly ;)

I have a scientific worldview, but when empirical evidence tells us the paradoxical, that electro-magnetic radiation behaves both as a wave and a particle, we need to be humble and acknowledge that we can't fathom everything......yet. (It's rather "unscientific" to close doors too, if you get what I mean :) )

Interesting erowid link, Solipsis, I'll read it later when I have time.

ALD-52 like STP has had so much riding on it due to it's mythic status and so much disinfo - look like really almost no ones tried it and OS was most likely LSD. Now it's here I am not very excited tbh - I also think it fairly likely that when all is said and done it will be identical or near identical to 1P-LSD which was of course a logical move from ALD-52, possibly greater potency by a tiny bit but nothing very new. 1P-LSD gives all the alledged benefits of ALD-52; a kind of easy going nature. Personally I still prefer LSD with it's power and glory good as 1P is. Glad someones done it but other lysergamides would have made me more excited.

1P-LSD gives all the alledged benefits of ALD-52; a kind of easy going nature. Personally I still prefer LSD with it's power and glory good as 1P is. Glad someones done it but other lysergamides would have made me more excited.
Funny how subjective drugs are :) To me 1-P-LSD was just as good as, or rather completely the same, as the very best batches of LSD I've ever had (and I've had a lot, though I tend to never dose high). To me, 100 ug 1-P-LSD is 10 hours of smooth euphoric megalomania. I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones, and honestly, I didn't expect it the first time I tried 1-propionyl.

Funny how subjective drugs are :) To me 1-P-LSD was just as good as, or rather completely the same, as the very best batches of LSD I've ever had (and I've had a lot, though I tend to never dose high). To me, 100 ug 1-P-LSD is 10 hours of smooth euphoric megalomania. I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones, and honestly, I didn't expect it the first time I tried 1-propionyl.

But for me 1P was do nothing comparison even to mild Al-Lad. I readed it also happens to another people with 1P.
Thats why I really excited about archetypical ALD-52.

What i remember most are hearing echos like an echoplex guitar pedal...after saying a single word repeating a few times very clearly... I do not get this form todays LSD even after 300 ug plus.. also i remember strongly is, objects floating around Clearly, in space... like 1/4 note symbols coming out of the stereo speakers & multi colored. carpets growing pulsating up and down... there was complete ego loss... I get that with lsd in higher doses today still.

Namaste

Saundz great. Especialy about echos. Waiting for your comparison test than _/\_

P.S. And as discusion folowed also it could be nice to hear about comparison to 1P. Maybe the nature of inactivity of 1P in some peoples are not this propionil atached to acid chain..who knows

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^tthis^^^^

I'm totally underwhelmed by 1P, although it is so pure and clean that I love if a lot

300mcg and I'm high as a kite

DSC00142_zpsawuhjvvt.jpg

Allright, just popped one tab of ALD-52. Same print as Incunablua.

I'm drinking a Ginseng tea because I was really tired!

Playing Hearthstone, waiting for the come up :)

EDIT: Like acid, no taste in mouth.

4 hours in, still feeling it a lot

This stuff is clearly legit, not a NBOMe, not a DOx, not AL-LAD... This is the real thing :)

The warm bodyload is awesome, clear crystal visual - tiny bit of nausea during the comeup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please pay attention with the slowchat, we don't allow live trip reports or condone it if someone edits the same post neatly, but especially with 'live commentary' replies. It clutters the thread which is supposed to stay organized and informative.

I think I can say on behalf of the community an actual trip report will be much appreciated when all's said and done - all us excited can reply there much more freely - trip report threads are not like informational ones such as this ere one.

thank yuuuu

Sorry Solipsis, I hope I have the strenght to write a TR. It was indeed very good, very LSD-like cannot differentiate it from the original IMO.

Blotters are less "professional" than 1p-LSD and AL-LAD, I remark there are a yellow spots above.

1a050c94-13db-46b9-8c94-a04fed5ca053.jpg

5360d380-3d55-4da4-9bb0-10bd95f554b0.jpg

Last edited:
For my personal use is no matter what blotter quality are.I realy dont care about it. Even it will be toilet paper.

But I sometimes gift acid to my friends and in this fact blotters are shity. Hopefully this vendor will send ald52 in powder form ,but my vendor have actualy good quality blotters. Maybe it is just pre-alfa blotters with slogan: it is not important what outside. inside is miracle..Hopefully in final release it will look like blotters )

HoffmannBlotter, dude you must check your private message today. Give me a short reply man
8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.