• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sober Living Social Thread

Hi!
Hope you've all had a good time last weekend?

i atleast had as I went to a racetrack last weekend and ended up being the fastest woman on track. 334 km/h or 207.5 mp/h.
2yy329c.jpg

So that is why you didn't mention where you were going on the weekend :)

Yea I didn't want you to keep on wondering all the weekend if I am safe or feeling sorry you couldn't come too <3

Going to a picnic with my girlfriend to a place I found few days ago. An abandoned ski jumping tower.

Hopefully it doesn't start to rain as it doesn't have roof or otherwise we have to have a picnic in my car.

Had fun :)
Five day weekend sounds nice. Any plans yet?

Started to draw again after a quite long break and the days without drawing can be seen:
2pqpc8k.jpg

20160827_214141.jpg

greetings from Bumfuck, Alaska :)

hope everyone's having a nice day

Everyone should start to advice at the early age their children to use phone in a correct way while driving:
2qjlpwj.jpg

Going to cop heroin right now is not an option!!!!!! Felt like I need to put it in writing .
Just venting

Going to cop heroin right now is not an option!!!!!! Felt like I need to put it in writing .
Just venting

Good to see you're working it out man.

I take it you don't feel well, what are your options? A hot bath? Getting out in the sun? Going for a walk? Talking with family or sober friends? Watching some movies, TV? Video games? <3

It takes me a really long time to get any sleep. I'm talking weeks. I'm sure I get maybe 20 or 30 minute cat naps sometimes but usually I'm just up all night on the web. And I get really bad RLS and naturally always sweat a lot . I feel alittle overwhelmed after writing all that. I plan on feeling like shit for a while man.
I did not wind up coping. I went to play soccer with my little 16 year old brother . I was beat after 1 kick but he is a beast. Then i met up with a friend more of a brother visiting from Florida. And now I'm in bed dreading the night ahead. I'm ok with it tho for now.
Hope all is well with you captain ?

I am having a psychotic episode or otherwise they are really watching us and trying to stop me and others saying the truth about what is coming during next years. I don't know if it is real or if I am having a psychotic episode.

Hard to think and write when your head is full of odeas fighting over each other.

Why now? Everything was going good and I even stopped using benzos for a while

I am having a psychotic episode or otherwise they are really watching us and trying to stop me and others saying the truth about what is coming during next years. I don't know if it is real or if I am having a psychotic episode.

Hard to think and write when your head is full of odeas fighting over each other.

Why now? Everything was going good and I even stopped using benzos for a while

Have you had these episodes in the past? Is there any evidence to substantiate your feelings? Do you have somebody there with you that you trust to talk to about this and get their input? If it gets worse are you open to going to the hospital?