• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Southern California thread.

In-n-out kicks serious Ass but Five Guys has taken a close second place on my list of favorites.

How is the dope in LA? Do you have to go to skid row to cop or are there local dealers everywhere? was just wondering. I'm an everyday user for 15 years. I was thinking about relocating, but it's a must that I am able to get a good connect when I get there. I'm originally from Philly, so I'm used to the city, is Watts really THAT bad? I know it's not how the area necessarily looks, but the people who live there, but south LA looks so nice compared to other places I've been. It's hard to imagine it's really as bad as it's portrayed. I do know it's gotten a lot better since the early 90s. I'm sick of this cold weather, and LA has always seemed like an awesome place to live.

^ I vacationed in LA once. I read through old BL threads while back there about how the "scene" was but wasn't able to get much satisfactory info, esp. not any good places to cop as a tourist. Just vague stuff about skid row etc. Luckily I was successful
I'm from the west coast originally but the east coast seems clearly superior to the west in terms of accessible drug markets. Think of the big ones: Philly, Newark (and other assorted Jersey slums), Baltimore etc. I can't think of any comparable west coast areas tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I vacationed in LA once. I read through old BL threads while back there about how the "scene" was but wasn't able to get much satisfactory info, esp. not any good places to cop as a tourist. Just vague stuff about skid row etc. Luckily I was successful
I'm from the west coast originally but the east coast seems clearly superior to the west in terms of accessible drug markets. Think of the big ones: Philly, Newark (and other assorted Jersey slums), Baltimore etc. I can't think of any comparable west coast areas tbh.
I'm from Philly area originally but have copped all up n down the east coast. We have huge open air markets where dboys chill on every corner in a 20 block radius selling different stamp bags. I know LA doesn't have that but are their corners that sell open air style?

All I've seen is Tar in LA, but its really solid - trying to get off that shit at the moment which isn't fun at all. I was warned not to cop in skid row unless you want to get robbed or get a balloon full of duck shit essentially. I was pretty resourceful - or stupid depending on how you look at it - and got a connect within a day or two.

Considering the amounts that move through the area you'd think we'd have it a little better.

Man I can't believe I'd never heard of Morton's, looks amazing! In-n-Out is a staple and recently I've been liking Raising Cane's chicken and the canes sauce is ridiculous.

Tonight I'm going to Korean BBQ, usually my friends and I go to Gen Korean BBQ for the all-you-can-eat, but the last few times haven't been amazing so we are thinking about trying a different one, does anybody have a recommendation?

Took me a while to reply to this post. Try cham sut gol in Garden Grove. You'll want to eat til you puke :)

I live in Laguna Niguel, and as I just wrote in the new member introduction, I would like to meet people (especially female people).
I like to dance, but lately I haven't been dancing enough so I got fat!

South County is beautiful, Laguna Woods and Beach are tops in my book. Lots of female people at Laguna Beach real soon, it's warming up quickly.

zewvlf - Sourcing is not allowed on Bluelight. Please read the user agreement in my signature to know what is and isn't allowed.

Huntington is great. I go to free concerts every Friday at a nice bar off Warner and love doing beach walks and cleanups as well as giving back to the community and walking around downtown talking to people. It?s a great place to live

Hi All,

Thank's LSDiesel, but Northern Calif. is a bit outta our range down here. I'm sure the Northern region is the hub, but S. Cali residents usually don't have time to drive 8 hrs both ways to experience the "spiritual homeland" up in N. Cali.

Livin in San Diego area, Looking to hear from S. Cali Rollers. How's the quality? What are your experiences down here? Been outta the scene for too long. Wondering everyone's opinions.
It's norcal light (Ventura resident and norcal native). Id say that everything is available in socal!

To all the peeps that are new to So Cal, there’s a ton to do here. Take advantage of the beaches. Learn about the cool things that live at our coast. We have amazing restaurants. Beautiful flowers. Great microbreweries, and outrageously good weed. If you are lazy, lots of dispenseries have free delivery service.