• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Southern California thread.

So now is all the meth coming in from the cartel? Because if so then we be stuck with that shit cut with iso.. pure garbage! I live in East County and I gotta say the shit is terrible and a waste of money.. times like these I wish I knew some fags because all the gay dudes I used to buy shit from had the best crank.

Live in ***** and there dosent seem to be a lot of drugs around here what do you guys think am I correct

You do realise that if anyone provides a detailed answer I will have to remove it and take action against user accounts... please please please... we are not here to help you find drugs.

I apologize I was not looking for that I already have a source close to home I was asking the others their opinion on location status on the subject

No problem - just be careful posting specific locations - its useful to help protect your identity above and beyond anything else.

Ummm I have lived here for 25 years and I don’t know how big it is thats sad

Nothing wrong with not knowing something until you find out. Project for the day - google the population size and learn something new.

I really love geography I am such a sad act.

Just came back from living in Venice Beach for half a year. Meth there is dirt cheap and just absolute fucking trash. Everyone there is addicted to fucking like pure MSM or some shit lmfao. BTH is there as well although I don't do it myself (bc i dont trust myself and dont want to be sick everyday for years to come). I had good meth once and it was brought to Venice from Marina Del Rey so I assume the drugs are better there (what a surprise).

I am now back home in the Inland Empire (Murrieta/Temecula/Lake Elsinore area), and am dedicated to being sober and joining the Army and fixing my life. Here I have a connect for AMAZING shrooms, AMAZING MDMA capsules, and good weed. Haven't tried my connect's LSD yet but I don't really care about acid tbh.

I had those before I left and before I had the want to join. I want to join the army because I was homeless. It is my only out. It has its benefits but honestly Im not too psyched about all the other shit about it. And joining the army has nothing to do with if I like drugs or not. I will probably trip on my own time in the Army to gain better insight on myself and my behaviors/thoughts. Drugs are good tools no matter what organization you join so long as you dont get caught.

Nice, OC & Victorville BL'ers. Coastal OC here and swimming in good cannabis around these parts. I have a Medical Recommendation from a Doc but my favorite place doesn't need to see it. They are low profile and don't advertise in the windows or have a sign out front. Just opaque windows and a electric locking front door with a camera. Couple weeks and more places should start popping up, hope the prices are decent with the legit public places. We'll see shortly.

Glad you worked things out with your parents Psychedalienation, was hoping things would end up okay after you lost that spot after that night with the benzos. Army will open up a ton of possibilities.

Victorville/ A. Valley is a little ways outside of the city so you aren't far from the action but at least you have some space. My grandmother lived there and everybody had atv's and motorcycles that you could ride from your house straight out into the dessert.

Anaheim is a pretty happy place as well. Except for the scammers that work the motels surrounding D-Land.

I live at the opposite end of OC, but I'm in Santa Ana a lot. Where you guys like to eat?? Lately I go to LinX Dogs in Orange.

I dig In n' Out or Claim Jumper in Fountain Valley. Sometimes Panda Express for Chinese. Morton's once in a blue moon when I have $300 to spend on a meal (which is a very rare occasion).

I dig In n' Out or Claim Jumper in Fountain Valley. Sometimes Panda Express for Chinese. Morton's once in a blue moon when I have $300 to spend on a meal (which is a very rare occasion).
Man I can't believe I'd never heard of Morton's, looks amazing! In-n-Out is a staple and recently I've been liking Raising Cane's chicken and the canes sauce is ridiculous.

Tonight I'm going to Korean BBQ, usually my friends and I go to Gen Korean BBQ for the all-you-can-eat, but the last few times haven't been amazing so we are thinking about trying a different one, does anybody have a recommendation?