• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Southern California thread.

I reside in Southern California in Orange County and I've got to say it is a really nice area. I live by the beach and there is a lot of activities to do. Unfortunately, I just recently moved out here on July 17, 2014 and have been nonstop working so I haven't gotten the chance to go out and do many things. I am a very sociable person with high energy and a positive attitude and can pretty much get a long with anyone. My question is: For the people that live in Southern California; what do you guys do for fun? What activities would you recommend for a young male in his 20's to do? Thank you. Happy trip :D

i just moved san diego from Turkey for studying. That city have very nice rave partys every weekend.But as i said i am new at town... i wanna meet new friends!. message me!!

ive been buying meth around here in LB. i need a solid connect though, it gets sketchy looking for it around the bars. somewhat easy to find around halfways houses too, but like i said big time sketches there. there is some bomb black in NWK, havent used in awhile. if i do i try n follow the 3 day rule, if i go past that it can get pretty bad n im on thin ice with that shit. acid around here is bunk, the E around here is just meth if seems...idk. whats up from the 562?

The scene depends on what you want or want to try. There's a strong prescription scene with almost any script available. Right now where I went to high school (think the tv show "the OC") people are snorting dilaudid more than coke. It's crazy. They say it's cleaner but I'm not a chemist. I do trust a pharmacist more than a smuggler who's stepped on his stuff a dozen times. I'd say you can find what you want by reading the clues.

Welcome to OC

Southern California resident here in the SFV....Obviously the best weed and thc products are legally obtained everywhere...There are more dispensaries in my area than any other business entity.

I haven't lived here long but the drugs are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE but EXTREMELY PURE. I'm assuming all of it comes from Cartel connects considering we are a 2 hr drive from Mexico. Crystal is huge here and an epidemic like heroin on the east coast. GHB is also super popular out here as well as cocaine which is always above 90%

Surprised, a bit, to see GHB making a comeback. I'm on the opposite side of the country to you and although I quit that sort of scene many years ago I'd never really seen it offer except from a dude who'd make it himself (not hard at that time with the precursors being very easy to obtain & uncontrolled), was the wax kind, tasted bad like a motherfucker, but I loved it

Honestly just depends on who you know and what your into. Ive been in SoCal for about 10 years now. Theres not a whole lot of things i couldnt get my hands on pretty easily.

Surprised, a bit, to see GHB making a comeback. I'm on the opposite side of the country to you and although I quit that sort of scene many years ago I'd never really seen it offer except from a dude who'd make it himself (not hard at that time with the precursors being very easy to obtain & uncontrolled), was the wax kind, tasted bad like a motherfucker, but I loved it

It's popular everywhere and stays in circles of older generations i.e. 30-50 yr olds who are into fitness and used it legally and/or the swingers scene....I could get it on the East Coast for dirt cheap but out here it is everywhere and like gold.

30-50 is old now? I guess I'm just not in the right scene. And no, I never was in the swinging or lifting/roiding scene (although now I do take testosterone), really, properly speaking. But it used to be around with a fair degree of ubiquity in party scenes in general even after the initial ban, although part of this was because the precursors and analogs were easy to deal with and lots of people in those scenes for lots of years were doing GBL, whatever they thought they were taking; but although as I said I don't party any more I'm still surprised to hear that it's common. I remember being pretty excited, along with some other very well-informed friends, something around ten years ago when we got real, unfucked-with GHB in that waxy sort of state; readily dissolvable but that's the stuff you want, the liquid is probably more likely to be GBL or, worse, 1,4-BDO, but your tastebuds would probably know, although all of the shit tastes horrible to me.

The really quite offensive brackish taste of GHB always kind of made me suspicious of the ideas of people slipping it into people's drinks unawares—the whole "date rape drug" thing was a classic moral panic hysterically overdone by the media and most of it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny by people who actually know about drugs—flunitrazepam is the likeliest case of course but is still also questionable and definitely really not much more efficacious than any other strongly sedating and/or disinhibiting benzodiazepine (depending on what we're talking about)—and ketamine? also has an offputting taste, but requires pretty large amounts to be especially effective and would not easily be mistaken for alcohol—but GHB, GHB in particular doesn't strike me as particularly plausible; hell, I tried mixing it with just about whatever to try to make it easily palatable, but mostly just wound up swallowing little bits of the wax stuff or measuring mLs of GBL (which, also, I couldn't stand the taste of, but would usually put in orange juice in a shot glass and then a big glass of OJ as a chaser), again, I don't know how it possibly could've gotten into anyone's drinks without alarm bells going off, although I don't know about super sweet fruity cocktails and such, so maybe the best HR advice on that front would be to just keep drinking martinis ;)

But "smoke" 'em if you've got 'em, GHB is a hell of a lot of fun, if done safely (spoiler alert it can kill you etc) and can be super-addictive (there was a time when a shitton of BLers were strung out on [it, but especially GBL], as seems to be the way of things around here, these little trends, GHB,ketamine, mephedrone, RC benzos, fentalogues, whatever, there's always a drug-of-the-moment that's addicting/killing people around here.)

The concept of the "date rape drug" is so ridiculous anyway once you consider that the conduit for the drug (booze) impairs judgement, motor skills, inhibition, memory etc. Dont put a date rape drug in my date rape drug

Ghb I see occasionally but pretty much bdo and gbl are all over the place. Bdo especially. It's fun but in my opinion trying it is like Russian Roulette...or at least it was for me. But the way it fucked with me...I know only a handful of people that can even comprehend the he'll I have suffered because of a physical addiction to 1,4 bdo (which, at least in the gay party scene, is very easily obtained and pretty cheap). I have done hours and hours...days....weeks even of reading up about it and still have so many unanswered questions. It seems from my personal experience and reading others experiences on here it seems selective over who becomes addicted to it. Maybe it's a genetics thing....maybe a mental thing but some people can go hard for a week on it and then just drop it and be fine and then there are people like me who started doing it 11 years ago and after a summer of fun, have been trying to escape it's choke hold every single day. One of the things I really would love to know more about are the effects of bdo long term. The scary health problems I have had tossed my way scare me for what I have to look forward too...I'm currently down to taking just 1.8mls every 5 hours until bed. And that's down from my usual 3mls about every hour, and before and after I did anything or went anywhere or felt anything other than the g....for years. I'm still in the possess of getting off of it so my thoughts are hard for me to express it just seems as though I am rambling on but if anyone knowseen anything about bdo and how to escape it before it kills you (like it has several of my friends) please reach out and help me. Dying from ghb use to sound like a lame service announcement to me, now...in my circle of friends it seems like we're having a last man standing contest. Hope any of that made any sense to someone out there. I'll try again when my mind isn't such a chaotic foggy mess

Reppin' the 619 here.. East County of Hell Cajon, California haha we got a little bit of everything around these parts but the meth from what I heard since I don't do drugs hahaha the meth seems to be cut with N-isopropylbenzylamine and it looks almost identical to meth.. but the effects are different. They call it sleepy dope. You can eat on that shit too. Inject some of that good ole garbage crap that lazy Mexicans are cooking now days and you'll be wondering why the fuck you're tired after doing a couple grams whether it's smoking it, injecting it, snorting it. Tolerance does build up sure.. but when you have a bunch of people feeling the same way.. you start to question shit. Not hating on the cartel.. I get they gotta make profit. But greed is what's killing this world and everyone living in it! Drugs are already bad enough.. at least bring back that white boy biker shit.. some p2p or jp5 and then we're talking! That peanut butter good good lol it's been a long ass time since I had some of that ish! Mmmmm moving on.. lol

el cajon sucks, but i grew up there so i still have some fond memories. one thing that hasnt changed is theres tons of tweakers i guess lakesides not much better but theres alot less shit to deal with

el cajon sucks, but i grew up there so i still have some fond memories. one thing that hasnt changed is theres tons of tweakers i guess lakesides not much better but theres alot less shit to deal with

Oh shit lol do you currently live in el cajon? Yeah el cajon does suck! I was born and raised here trust me I know! I try to hang out more in Lakeside cuz I grew up with all my friends hanging out either in lakeside or santee ( kkklantee ) lol I mean it does have its ups and downs. I know El Cajon is getting worse especially when they had the black lives matter protests those douche bags were right by my house. I made sure to go out and shake every officer's hands because if it wasn't for them I would of curb stomped a few bastards if they would of broken into my car or smashed any windows. Dumb ass fuckers that's for sure! Hope life gets a little better and people treat each other better.. shit hasn't been the same for a while now! Then again the drugs haven't been the same as it used to be. I miss good speed! Fuck it feels like a dream now.. nothing but a memory that I'll never see again! Only thing waiting on me now is death