• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

So far today it's been coffee, .5mg clonazepam, and just starting to drink beer. Cheers fellow Bluelighters.

Got kicked out of my house basically, which is fucking rad... I know I have some addictions, but I have not once crossed my family wrong in any way in terms of theft or taking money/selling shit at the pawn shop. I made a mistake, relapsed and I have been stuck on mostly maintenance and insuffL'd (and recreational if IV'd) doses of heroin or resorting to buprenorphine (+ benzos, gaba, and possibly tramadol) if trying to kick or stay well. I held a job for 7-8 months until the store didn't renew their lease (it was a chain corporate office supply store; Staples), while trudging thru all this bullshit and staying well. Mostly suffering quietly and keeping it to myself. In other words, fuck my life for sure. If you wanna start IVing heroin/strong opioids consider you'll most likely have trouble stopping and you're lucky if you can do it once or functionally/on occasion.

2.5mg clonazepam
1mg alprazolam
6 caps (0.07-0.1g per) IV'd this time, considering my day I had to get wrecked and nod properly off some China White dope.
Cannabis
IV cocaine and insufflated
IV zolpidem (horrible for veins, don't do it haha)
~10mg line of d,l-amphetamines
Beer and shit, ciggzzzzzzzzzzz

Would rather have some MXE or Kay, as well some 2C-x's, MDMA, mushrooms. PCP or 3-MeO if no K. I need to stay high, seriously though.

Smoked a little tar. I made sure not to go overboard this time and kept my hits to a minimum, plus consumed 100 mgs of hydroxyzine beforehand in an attempt to mitigate any opiate nausea that might have ensued. So far so good, I don't know if the hydroxyzine really helped but the lack of nausea is very welcome! :) I'm also drinking an energy drink, one of the non-carbonated ones, but I'm not particularly worried about my ability to fall asleep...over the past 4 days or so I've probably slept a total of 5 hours, so when I eventually decide to crash I'm probably going to go into a coma for a day or two.

A good friend of mine who I really like is moving away from the city I live in soon, though, and tomorrow is their going away party of sorts, so I'm kind of bummed about that

Got kicked out of my house basically, which is fucking rad... I know I have some addictions, but I have not once crossed my family wrong in any way in terms of theft or taking money/selling shit at the pawn shop. I made a mistake, relapsed and I have been stuck on mostly maintenance and insuffL'd (and recreational if IV'd) doses of heroin or resorting to buprenorphine (+ benzos, gaba, and possibly tramadol) if trying to kick or stay well. I held a job for 7-8 months until the store didn't renew their lease (it was a chain corporate office supply store; Staples), while trudging thru all this bullshit and staying well. Mostly suffering quietly and keeping it to myself. In other words, fuck my life for sure. If you wanna start IVing heroin/strong opioids consider you'll most likely have trouble stopping and you're lucky if you can do it once or functionally/on occasion.

One of the things that has kept me away from IV use is the fact that most IV drug users I know seem obsessed with not only IVing heroin, but IVing ALL DRUGS. It's like they can't get much enjoyment out of drugs anymore unless they're banging 'em. I remember I gave one of said people a Xanax tablet once and he said, paraphrasing, "oh right on I'll IV it!" Nooooooo! Don't IV it! Just take the goddamn pill! With every drug it's always the same question, can I IV it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke up this evening hungover, had a few beers and pho with my dad, passed out, now just woke up again to continue the weekend ritual of alcohol.

Watching American beauty, might eat val, got nothing else other than amps, and I much rather an opiate tbh

Burnt Offerings, I've been using IV drugs for years and years now off and on, so I know what and what not to IV. I've always had a keen interest in pharmacology which involves the solubility of drugs. I'm certainly not one to try and IV clonazepam or something ridiculous like that. I only IV'd ambien because it has a unique rush. I'm still satisfied with plenty of other drugs via insuffl, oral or other ROA's. For ex, many people IV oxycodone, but oral BA is almost 100% and provides an overall better effect orally IMO/E.

I do know what you mean by people that just want to shoot up everything, it can get annoying. Like you had said about alprazolam and kids tryna shoot it.

OT: Cannabis and Netflix.

I missed your post about getting kicked out HYH, that sucks, its never happened to me before but I've been on the edge. A steady, easy job and a little bit of cash goes a long way if you are intent on not going back. If you need their help for a while, it shouldn't be hard to scale down for a bit until you've got more saved. Someone roof = some ones rules , always and forever... Keep on keeping on and make one yours :)

^Best of luck HYH, I've been on the verge 0f being kicked out and it's no picnic.

OT: Drinking a whole bunch of Yuengling Oktoberfest. Quite drunk right now.

Know what your going thru HYH bruh,

40mg methadone
Coffee
Morning bowl of some buds

Trying to stay drunk until Sunday afternoon. About to pick up more beer and food.

Valium and snooted amp on the way.

Just some weed and hash with a small amount of wax i scraped off the container thrown in for god measure. about to munch on some very potent edibles me and a friend made the other night, might wait a bit before that actually..

Smoked a little tar. I made sure not to go overboard this time and kept my hits to a minimum, plus consumed 100 mgs of hydroxyzine beforehand in an attempt to mitigate any opiate nausea that might have ensued. So far so good, I don't know if the hydroxyzine really helped but the lack of nausea is very welcome! :) I'm also drinking an energy drink, one of the non-carbonated ones, but I'm not particularly worried about my ability to fall asleep...over the past 4 days or so I've probably slept a total of 5 hours, so when I eventually decide to crash I'm probably going to go into a coma for a day or two.

A good friend of mine who I really like is moving away from the city I live in soon, though, and tomorrow is their going away party of sorts, so I'm kind of bummed about that

One of the things that has kept me away from IV use is the fact that most IV drug users I know seem obsessed with not only IVing heroin, but IVing ALL DRUGS. It's like they can't get much enjoyment out of drugs anymore unless they're banging 'em. I remember I gave one of said people a Xanax tablet once and he said, paraphrasing, "oh right on I'll IV it!" Nooooooo! Don't IV it! Just take the goddamn pill! With every drug it's always the same question, can I IV it.

How are you keeping BurntOfferings? Still off the meth? I'm still off the cocaine dude :)

Your absolutely right about IV users wanting to IV everything. One of my friends IV'd alot of mephedrone then he was IV'ing everything ecstacy cocaine and then even drugs he didn't usually take.I've IV'd cocaine but to be honest it disgusts me.

Ampfetamine, valium, booze (all types of beer), cigs

I can't stop.... It's the weekend after all. I'm half awake, half drunk, and 100% content.

I've drank 6oz Purple drank today, then got a pacc, ate 5mg Clonazolam+8.4mg Etizolam, boutta bump that number up with 6 more pills. Going to see Sicario, so I'ma be nice'n'cozy, then eating some of the best BBQ in TX after, cutty.
--
Mas, clear thy inbox!

Popped 2.5mg clonazepam and 10mg cyclobenzaprine. I'm hoping this combo will help me not drink tonight, I'm so sick of going to work hungover every Monday.

I'm pretty high..I've had .5mg of bupe(less than usual. I had taken way more yesterday cuz I was on a buncha benzos and Gabapentin.) Today same thing cept some weed added whici is AWESOME cuz I never smoke, it always adds some the opiates(even bupe) than benzo's do. But anyway tonigthigt besides the bupe I'nve had 2mg xanax, 900mg of Gabapenin,1mg Klonopin, waited an hour took another klonopin, and gonna take a xanax in thirty mins. took both benzo's sublingual...also alot of weed which is synergigis well with both the benzo's and bupe, added with my day fix 3mg of klonopin and 2400mg of Gabapentin split into two doses. Pretty buzzed

Ran into my squad in Philly lmao to see must die, skism, and eptic. Shit was insane... I rolled face off the stuff my friend got from the Netherlands. Yeah..... I was feeling good, still am because I redosed a lot later than I should have. Tonight was just insane. I usually dance nonstop but a lot of the time tonight all I could do was just stand in amazement.

Opiated... smoked a joint a few hours ago and just drank a cup of coffee. Also ordered a bunch of sushi (and a miso soup lol), craving sushi really hard