Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

BK-2C-B Trip Report 175mg plus 100ug 1p-LSD

NaT0

Greenlighter
Experienced user of: MDMA, 1P-LSD, 2-CE, BK-2C-B, Cannabis, MPA, NM2AI, MDAI, etc.

Substances: 170mg BK-2C-B, 100ug 1P-LSD, 4g Cannabis
ROA: Oral
Weight: 75kg
Setting: Home
Trip Length: 22hr+

This is the second time I've taken BK-2C-B and it was amazing this time round. After doing some research I decided not to eat 6 hours before ingestion as to minimize the "come-up" time. So once I was home from work around 9pm I took a dose of 170mg (weighed on scales) of BK-2C-B in a gel cap.

T0:30 minutes later I was already feeling mild euphoria and amazing tingly sensation on the back of my head and upper arms. This made me incredibly happy as I thought I was in for hours of impatiently waiting for something to happen. At this time I was just chilling in bed with my boyfriend watching the office or something like that enjoying life and feeling insanely comfortable.

T1:30 Not much has changed yet, although the tingling sensation is now felt throughout my body.

T2:00 My boyfriend has decided to go to sleep now and I decide I need more light and move to my computer room. As I am making my way an old friend messages me saying how thankful he is to me introducing him to hallucinogens and how much his life has changed for the better. At this point I have a huge grin on my face and an overwhelming sense of happiness. I end up calling my friend (who had taken some 25I) and whilst we chat the BK-2C-B really starts to kick in.

T3:00 Off the phone now feeling completely at peace with ones self. The picture quality of my monitor seems beyond 4k resolution and the colours have an enticing warmth you can't look away. Walking to the bathroom it felt as if my feet were where my knees are and I'm slightly wobbly. Euphoria still strong at this point and still smiling uncontrollably.

T4:00 End up drifting away on a journey of my life and understanding where I had gone wrong and what I needed to do to make it right. This lasted around 2 hours and I think at this point I had peaked.

T6:00 I had one can of nitrous left and decided now was the time to have it, I get comfy on a squashy chair and surround myself with blankets. After holding in the full can for around 15 seconds I experience the most amazing visuals with bright vivid colours and endless warping. This lasted for around 2 minutes and was very enjoyable. Shame I just had the one.

T8:00 Still feeling euphoria and visuals increasing in presence. I am finding myself forgetting what I was doing and randomly walking around the house. I live in a rough area so I didn't want to go outside this late but I did have to control myself quite a bit to refrain from doing so. I decide to watch a couple of TV shows before my boyfriend wakes for work and had a enjoyable time doing so, time feels as though it's going incredibly slowly.

T10:00 I can hear my boyfriends alarm going off so decide to make us both a coffee. I know I'm still tripping but its nowhere near as intense as it was earlier in the night.

T11:00 100ug of 1P-LSD is taken orally once my boyfriend had left for work and within 20 minutes I'm back again to the peak level the trip previously was at. Increase in tactile sensation, tingly body, warm massaged brain feeling and increase in arousal.

T12:00 Sat at my desk looking out at the clear blue sky and watching the clouds form. I do this for around 40 minutes and feel completely at ease with myself and amazed at the beauty of our planet. Lots of visuals and increase in euphoria kick in once I moved away and played with my kitten. She was so fluffy it was insane.

T14:00 End up watching Automata and in my state find it completely enticing and I was totally absorbed into the movie. Felt a little sadness come over me once the film had finished (similar to how I felt when a outing or holiday had come to an end when I was a child).

T16:00 Due to the sadness I felt I ended up watching some family guy and american dad. This brought me straight back to feeling happy plus for whatever reason lois's voice gets all robotic whenever I trip and it only ever seems to be her that I get audio distortions with.

T17:00 Decide to put some music on now it's late enough in the morning to crank the bass up and increased music appreciation is noticed but I could only be bothered to listen to 2 songs. Finally decide to go outside and take a walk. I found myself waking with confidence bordering on arrogance down the street. I also noticed a lack of regard for everyone around me and felt they were all an inconvenience, I do remember wishing they were not there. Due to this I decide to walk further so I could use the self-service check out at Tesco because I didn't want to face someone on a till.

T18:00 Back home now and just chilling on YouTube watching anything that may interest me. Feeling positive and glad with how my trip has progressed. Luckily I've never had a bad trip and I've had over 30+ in 1 year. Also spent this time trying to understand a negative trip and how it could happen and why I've never had one.

T20:00 Still experiencing visuals especially with things like a towel hanging in the bathroom, the cotton moves as though its made of a billion worms and I find myself staring at it for several minutes completely amazed. The euphoria has mellowed now but still have great sense of happiness. Left eye is starting to get sore now and if I close my eye lids I feel an uncomfortable pressure on it (so I keep them open)

T21:00 Boyfriend back from work and I'm still on my trip defiantly sense the end is coming though and I'm completely fine with that.

T22:00 Having amazing cuddles with the bf and decide it's time for a domino's as I hadn't eaten for however many hours. Once this had been consumed I bathed and spent the rest of the day in bed smoking weed to help me get to sleep which was much easier than expected.

The next morning after only around 6 hours sleep I did wake feeling tired but unable to get back to sleep so I had a joint and I felt completely human again. I absolutely love this substance (BK-2C-B) as it's like a combination of MDMA and Acid together. 1P-LSD has a much more intense come-up but I find it lacks in stimulation and visuals when compared. I'd like to note I smoked Cannabis throughout my trip and defiantly found it to increase the effects of both BK-2C-B and 1P-LSD. I can defiantly see some users having issues with this substance especially if they lack self control, or suffer from psychosis. I found my dose at 170mg very manageable and as such am increasing to around 210mg on my next trip. I haven't suffered any negative side effects with either of these substances unlike with MDMA for example. I take 5-HTP, l-tyrosine, cod liver oil and vitamins before and after my trips to try and negate long term brain damage but also ensure I turn up for work.

Thanks for reading, stay safe and enjoy yourself's

Thanks for sharing this, it sounds like a lovely experience. :) I have never tried BK-2C-B before but I have heard some good things about it, and I did quite like its parent drug. Are the visuals similar to 2C-E at all? I haven't used that one yet but I do understand the phenethylamine vibe a bit from using 2C-B and 2C-I.

About bad trips, I think the only things that cause a trip itself to truly be "bad" are when something about the effects of the drug directly make the user uncomfortable, such as causing anxiety by taking someone much further away from reality than they wanted to be or were prepared for, bringing up negative emotions by giving an unwanted clarity of insight, creating a lot of disturbing hallucinations due to being in a bad setting, or just producing a lot of adverse physical reactions. However, people who are experienced with psychedelics tend not to call these experiences bad either.... More just like rough. To someone who pays attention, all of these scenarios are simply opportunities for learning experiences: respectively, be more respectful or more careful with your doses in the future, don't let your emotions control you and see things how they are, always trip in a comfortable and supportive environment, and avoid whatever might've tipped off your side effects. Personally, I think the only thing I could actually call a downright bad trip would be something produced by a drug which is so negative in both physical and psychological ways that it completely destroys its ability to produce any of the positive effects normally associated with psychedelics and cannot teach any other lesson than "Don't take this drug." Which, to be fair, sometimes people probably get from certain psychedelics. I kind of felt that way about something I was told was probably TFMPP... though even that had moderately interesting visuals, but mostly because they were somewhat unique from other classes of psychedelics.