• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mariposa

i'm numb, i still can't believe she is gone.

It's just not fucking right. I just can't process it.

...last login 06-06-2011 but here I am...

I read the posting on facebook, and hoped it was somehow not true but it's never that way. RIP Mariposa. :(

Unfortunate, and unfortunately true. We had been recently chatting and talking, and she was on a good flow of energy with an embrace for life and some good long term motivations for her goals.

Breaks my heart. Never hesitate to tell the people in your life that you love them while you have the chance.

l/o

Unfortunate, and unfortunately true. We had been recently chatting and talking, and she was on a good flow of energy with an embrace for life and some good long term motivations for her goals.

Breaks my heart. Never hesitate to tell the people in your life that you love them while you have the chance.

l/o

This is the absolute tragedy of it, things were going so well for her, her future was looking bright, she was happy living with her dad, growing heirloom tomatoes and pickling cucumber. It just doesn't seem real.

She friended me on FB and I asked her why, she never explained, now I know why. After reading the condolences on FB I realized she was Mariposa and we met here. She recently had some kind of trouble with a BF and her car, finding housing etc. and I invited her to park her car in my backyard. As I recall she quit her moderating responsibility because she was going to school. Sad.

I barely knew of her, but her presence on the board was treasured. My deepest condolences to her friends and family. :(

Fuck. Sad news. :(

Rest easy mariposa...

RIP, anybody who has her facebook account could you post a pic of her so we have a face??

^I don't think that is appropriate tbph...

RIP, anybody who has her facebook account could you post a pic of her so we have a face??

She wouldn't have wanted others to do this, I don't think. . .

ebola