• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mariposa

my condolences also to a. even after their separation he never spoke an ill word about her and reminisced about the better times <3

...kytnism...:|

Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies
Of one who has done well.

Want to thank her for never giving up on an old crack head.

82a92743c78068218133b1ccbee4ba73.jpg

I come back here every year or so, and always look for her. We always knocked heads and I loved arguing with her, and found it so funny. Never knew why we bickered despite being so much alike. I'm sorry we never met, and think we'd have gotten along quite well over a few glasses, no, boxes of wine. Rip J, I hope you are in peace <3

It's upsetting to know that you're gone. Even though I never had the pleasure of knowing you beyond bluelight and social media, your kind words have remained with me. You were intelligent, beautiful and bright. I will miss you. ?

sending much love to all of J's friends in this trying time

it's what a woman like her would have wanted <333333333333333

RIP Mariposa <3
When we first started talking, freaking ages ago, I always thought about how beautiful your words were....how eloquently you wrote....
I will never forget our treks through the woods in the Cascades or our endless hours of astrology talk :) Yesterday I was heartbroken for the loss of my friend and the loss of your bright future....but today as I look on it I am so pleased that you passed with such optimism in your heart. You were ready for the next step, you were hopeful.
I am so blessed to have known you and will carry a piece of you with me always <3

Mariposa was such a beautiful, sweet soul. She always was so kind and welcoming to me. I'm so glad that I had the chance to know her and only wish that we were closer. Lots of love to her family and Bluelight family. <3 <3 <3

Fuck fuck fuck! I spent the last day or so hoping this wasn't true that somehow her cousin got it wrong or fuck knows what. She is maybe the only old Bler i still am in regular contact with and could call a actual friend and i was talking to her maybe Tuesday night my time ffs. I'm just glad to have known her all these years as she was a wonderful person. Christ i don't even know what to say i'm gutted over this :(

RIP Mariposa you will be missed <3