Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(dried cubes/half an eighth) - second time - Masturbating on shrooms

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
I ate half an eighth of shrooms one time at my house alone... i cant remember exactly what time but it was in the evening time...

things started getting a little wavy and things that were white almost looked like a light green color instead of white... i was watching that 70s show and the wall behind them was white but it looked like a light green color almost and my wall too...

i felt uncomfortable the whole time... shrooms make me feel like that and i started feeling sleepy so laid down on my bed and stared at my cieling and the lines and spots on my cieling started moving and it was kind of like a 3d effect like those lines and spots werent even a part of the cieling and they were kinda floating on their own and the ceiling was behind them which i found interesting...

i was kinda falling asleep but whenever i fell asleep i felt like i was somewhere else or that i was dead or something its hard to explain... but it felt like a slight ego dissolution like just for a few moments as i was dozing off i would forget who i am or that i even exist and it made me think if thats how death feels like....

it felt like that but it also felt like i was in a completely different environment and when i would wake back up i would realize that i was just in my room and it tripped me out a little cuz when i would snap out of it and wake up i didnt know where i was at first because i felt the environment i was in changed instantly...

it amazes me that i didnt experience this in the shroom trip i had before and i had taken more that time... the first time i took shrooms i took like 3 grams and i had no feelings of ego loss or anything like that...

anyways...

after all that i started coming down but as i was coming down i was feeling kinda horny so i masturbated and it felt amazing... better than it does sober

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever taken mushrooms and started to lose the feeling in their lower jaw, tongue and around your crotch (I kept thinking I was pissing/shitting my pants)

That freaked me out so much.

The first time I did shrooms I ate half an eighth and I tripped really hard for 3 hours. It gave me full blown visuals like I was seeing colors, patterns, shapes, and shadows and everything I thought about I was able to vividly see in my third eye, I was able to almost astral project to where I was thinking about. They gave me a strong body trip too. I felt anxiety like I was never going to stop tripping. I felt emotional as hell. Now the second time I did shrooms I ate a full 8th and I got a body high and mental high but it was nothing like when I ate half an eighth. So about two weeks after eating a full 8th I got my hands on an ounce of Golden Teachers and I ate 7 grams in one sitting and it gave me a very intense body high, mental mind fuck, emotional high, and made me delusional over past events that happened in my life