• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

I'm finally getting around to trying this one as well as isopropylphenidate. I think I'm gonna immediately make them I into solutions so that I can hopefully just stick to functional oral doses instead of going off the deep end with nasal or vapoization. Obviously a solution can still be used nasally or vaped but I will be much less likely to do so if it's already suspended.

I do not yet know which form they are coming as but I suspect hcl. What is my best option to dissolve them in? I'm hoping to get it at least 10mg/ml. These are what I have on hand

1) ethanol but only 80 proof/40% (though may be able to get 153 proof if needed)
2) PG
3) PEG-400

From the research I've done I think ethanol is my best bet? Since I believe the hcl salts are already fairly soluble in water then I should be good to use regular vodka (80 proof / 40%) but figured I'd check first in case I'm over looking something. I'd much rather have everything needed before it shows up so that I can get it all properly dissolved first thing.

Most vodka is 37.5% now, in the UK at least as it's the minimum they can get away with and still call it a spirit. In my eyes, it's not a spirit unless you can set it on fire.

Weird. I was searching for info on this drug today and nothing showed up until it showed up as a new post

Most vodka is 37.5% now, in the UK at least as it's the minimum they can get away with and still call it a spirit. In my eyes, it's not a spirit unless you can set it on fire.
That's really lame. I'm in the US though, only posted here because this was the best looking 4f-mph like Megathread I could find. We have 40% luckily, some states can sell quite a bit higher but my state limits to max 153 proof I think (76.5% ). I believe some states allow higher like up to 190 proof (95% )!
Weird. I was searching for info on this drug today and nothing showed up until it showed up as a new post

I was having the same problem. Sometimes blue lights search function seems finicky, especially with drugs that have short 'names' and especially ones that contain symbols like a hyphen (2c-b for example). Maybe it's just me and I don't know how best to work it, though usually searching outside of bluelight like using google or DuckDuckGo is more productive, just gotta include bluelight in the search or specify it to search only bluelight by typing something g like site:bluelight.org along with whatever your searching for.

I added on 1/2 a gram of 4f-mph to my order to meet the cash requirement per order. Not hearing great things about this compound. Only seen oral and insuflation as the primary ROAs, wondering how this would feel if plugged or IVd. I loved methylphenidate when used rectally so I’m curious as to how this would feel when plugged.

Via the needle (IM in my case), it is well, fucking amazing for the libido. Initial rush turns my laid back self into Dennis Hopper in 'Blue Velvet' (ie. "I'll fuck anything that moves"! 😁).
My mrs also really rated it.

Orally and nasally I didn't rate the powder but strangely the pellets were great both crushed and snorted and oral. I suspected the pellets had something else in there...

Orally and nasally I didn't rate the powder but strangely the pellets were great both crushed and snorted and oral. I suspected the pellets had something else in there...
Orally, they're subject to 1st pass metabolism, like methylphenidate, which means it is much more potent by non oral route. It does have more euphoria and less nervousness than methylphenidate, as well as being 3x the potency.
It is a very useful drug.

I fucking love 4f-mph. Way better than amph for me. Goes well with a pregab or two.

First time I took it I had to post something and couldn't lick the envelope in the post office and somehow broke the seal. Had to get the woman to tape it down for me.

Never had that happen before. 8mg I think.

Just tried this for the first time a couple days ago.

Is nice. Plus and minuses though. I am on it now.

Via the needle (IM in my case), it is well, fucking amazing for the libido. Initial rush turns my laid back self into Dennis Hopper in 'Blue Velvet' (ie. "I'll fuck anything that moves"! 😁).
My mrs also really rated it.
I just tried IM @22mg. Not bad.
url

Last edited:
Hmm I wonder if the powder I got was just shit. It was right before the ban. The brown coloured pellets were excellent but the powder was shite. I have a feeling the fuckers sent me some leftover ethylphenidate! Maybe I'll give it another try some time.

Hmm I wonder if the powder I got was just shit. It was right before the ban. The brown coloured pellets were excellent but the powder was shite. I have a feeling the fuckers sent me some leftover ethylphenidate! Maybe I'll give it another try some time.
The 4-fluoro group makes a wholeworld of difference. Ethylphenidate had far too much anxiety associated with it...

Well tried to IV 20 mg and no rush was experienced. I added .5 mg of bromazolam and 100 mg of pure pregabalin. I definitely feel quite nice but it was a steady buildup over 3-5 min