• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

I definitely agree with you rave. This stuff makes me feel horribly stimmed after a second dose and doesn't really provide any of the euphoria from the first

Hi everyone, first post here. I got a gram of 4F-MPH two days ago. Am I allowed to mention UK supplier? Because this stuff is the bomb, very strong. The gram I've bought will last me a couple of weeks at least. It's the sort of stuff you can put away when you've had enough, goes great with weed. I just wanted to tell everyone how fucking strong it is. Start on tiny lines

Hey pete welcome to bluelight...

No unfortunately mentioning vendors (even legal RC vendors) is very much not allowed.

Hi everyone, first post here. I got a gram of 4F-MPH two days ago. Am I allowed to mention UK supplier? Because this stuff is the bomb, very strong. The gram I've bought will last me a couple of weeks at least. It's the sort of stuff you can put away when you've had enough, goes great with weed. I just wanted to tell everyone how fucking strong it is. Start on tiny lines

Are you sure it wasn't Consumer's premium quality Turkmenistan Mexedrone at 10p/kilo?

I received an email from one of my non-preferred vendors recently announcing a new branded product called 'kilocaine' :? Claimed to contain 10mg of 4f-mph - though judging by the name, I reckon it's just Consumer trying to shift the remainder of his stock... :)

Are you sure it wasn't Consumer's premium quality Turkmenistan Mexedrone at 10p/kilo?

I received an email from one of my non-preferred vendors recently announcing a new branded product called 'kilocaine' :? Claimed to contain 10mg of 4f-mph - though judging by the name, I reckon it's just Consumer trying to shift the remainder of his stock... :)
But did it come with a free cum stained vintage telly?

I'll have to get some more in before the ban.

I know the vendor that is selling Killlocaine, that product is cut with an unspecified buffer, as 'customers have found the product too strong and difficult to work with otherwise'. Pfffft, Ever heard of scales? 8(

That website are complete bullshit merchants, sending emails almost daily, i got one today going on about their strong moral compass and how they would never let a customer down. How about the time they sold me shonky Meclonazepam and completely ignored both my email of complaint and post on Twitter slagging them off. :!

(I still dont really understand how to use Twitter, is there a way of posting on someones account so that they cannot just delete your post if they don't like it?)

I said earlier:

I am quite depressive, anxious and nervous person, Im on SSRi 'escitalopram'. @ Lunch few hrs before meal I took 10mg orally. Took 30 min before it became apparent. Increased desire to walk, bit of euphoria, increased focus, rapid heartbeat. No desire to be social, Im avoiding ppl as much as I can by default. In an 1 hour all goodness were gone and I felt bit anxious, emotional irritation, feeling bad about life. Like my SSRi is not working anymore. I took multivitamins, omega3 and 2 bananas. After 3 hrs of anxious stimulation, 2 hrs feeling just fatigued, SSRi took over again, feeling much better. Im not saying it's bad, it's just me.

Now I know what caused bad reaction, I quit taking Disulfiram for alcohol dependence.
Disulfiram is also being studied as a treatment for cocaine dependence, as it prevents the breakdown of dopamine (a neurotransmitter whose release is stimulated by cocaine); the excess dopamine results in increased anxiety, higher blood pressure, restlessness, and other unpleasant symptoms.
Disulfiram is crap, it wont take away desire to drink and it messes up stim use.

This stim is very good for doing boring light physical work with walkman playing. There is annoying crash but I can make it easier with valium, alcohol, valproic acid, fish oil, magnesium.

I took a 15mg pellet someone gave me a while back about 2 hours ago as I wanted to get through a long film, I had stuff to do on here and I have never tried a phenidate before - so I thought after having a nice smoke earlier Ill save my weed and give this stuff a whirl.

I took a 15mg pellet someone gave me a while back about 2 hours ago as I wanted to get through a long film, I had stuff to do on here and I have never tried a phenidate before - so I thought after having a nice smoke earlier Ill save my weed and give this stuff a whirl.

Just the single 15mg? IME I find it particularly wasteful to take a dose that size - it just teases in terms of dating your DAT but batters the PNS as much as it can.
20-25mg is enough for a more 'thorough' experience.

Though be warned the tolerance climb is obscene rapidly - 100mg may as well be 20mg for me these days. 8)

Just the single 15mg? IME I find it particularly wasteful to take a dose that size - it just teases in terms of dating your DAT but batters the PNS as much as it can.

Though be warned the tolerance climb is obscene rapidly - 100mg may as well be 20mg for me these days. 8)

So you're bashing the 4f now eh? What's it like for bishop bashing ;) ? And where are all the long winded stimmed up posts?

That's why ive only had a medium dose. I dont use stims that often so its doing the trick pretty well to be fair. I'm boring BCF to fook in TChat....

Decided to try this in a very low dose last night in combination with 2C-B and a decent amount of alcohol. I was only planning to use the 2C-B alone that evening but I was tired (almost the whole day too) and I wanted to go out so I took some 4F-MPH with it. My stim tolerance to amphetamines is high..dunno if that has effect on this substance.

The dose of 2C-B was around 4-5 MG and 4F-MPH around 3-4 MG. Had a cool evening. It was not super energetic, but my real tiredness of before was gone. In 4F-MPH combination with 2C-B woman looked better, but arousal wasn't better perse. They just looked better with more anounced eye color ad they looked sweeter more cute dunno how to explain it.

Was slightly warmer than normal. The only real side effect I had was a bit of a dry mouth for the rest it was very smooth. Not much anxiety (prob because of the booze) Slept pretty quickly without benzo's but only slept for 5 hours and woke up a couple of time. With one of the times pretty horny.

I'm quite baffled that some people take this stuff many times a week. I'm even doubting my own usage with small doses once in 2 weeks in average. And even with that I feel tired most of the days. Not to say that it is entirely the stimulants fault, but it makes you think.

How will the usage impact your dopamine levels and function in the brain. Can it influence your happiness in the future etc. We don't know and even though this substance might feel safe it does not mean it is safe. So I was wondering why people take it soo often? And what does this do what they can't sober.

I'd lost the euphoric magic of G and my fave tunes, but this substance combined has bought the magic back. :D

Standard eph doesnt do anything anymore, which kind of makes me think that Spikeycloud may well be right. :sus:

Oh well live for today, the 24 hours of bliss carries me through the G w/ds along with the help of benzos and pregabalin. :\

Ive almost ran out of preg, with this new NPS act it might be difficult to get more. In the meantime with any luck some Bacoflen should be on its way.:?

If there's any trouble with these orders i will say that i am using them for medicinal purposes, and not to get high, which is the truth, no idea if that will suffice if customs do intercept these deliveries. 8(

How are people think that this combines with the 2CX series? I tried them with 2C-D and 2C-B and I think it combines pretty great depending on the setting you're in. I only tried this on low doses of both because I thend to get lost in thought in high doses of 2CX while clubbing, wanting to know what the heck is going on and such and worrying about it.

If doses are kept small, I disagree about additional doses only increasing peripheral effects; I volumetrically dose 8mg after breakfast, and top up with 3-4mg every two to three hours (usually two or three times a day, max) as needed, and find that the only side effects that increase in magnitude are the mydriasis and increased sleep latency.
Granted, I'm using it for appetite suppression while on the job/energy increase/mood boost, and with a therapeutic initial dose. At that range, and with liberal L-Theanine administration, the comedown is on par with 200mg anhydrous caffeine (ie, manageable, able to be nullified with a single unit of ethanol/gabapentin/cannabis)
I've found tolerance to build quickly as well (20% after a week and a half of every other day use), but it's so ridiculously inexpensive that it doesn't really matter :v

I've found this to, at functional doses, be the best functional/therapeutic stim RC, on par with Methylphenidate in it's efficacy and utility*
Will have to remember this the next time (and there /will/ be a next time) someone starts a 'good funct rc thread' thread without using the search engine

(*To offer thin substantiation to this claim, I have experience with eleven other stims in controlled and uncontrolled environments, and, after dextroamp and amp racemic, this is the most useful I've sampled. Ymmv, however!!)

Last edited:
Eleven different stimulants? You actually count as if some kind of trophy?

Mad respect for you, brah.

One day, I hope I can get to eight.

Eleven different stimulants? You actually count as if some kind of trophy?

Mad respect for you, brah.

One day, I hope I can get to eight.

Heh, thank you. It's mostly for posterity's sake, and to remind myself that I don't need to do more drugs than I already have.

If doses are kept small, I disagree about additional doses only increasing peripheral effects; I volumetrically dose 8mg after breakfast, and top up with 3-4mg every two to three hours (usually two or three times a day, max) as needed, and find that the only side effects that increase in magnitude are the mydriasis and increased sleep latency.

Have you mixed it with a liquid to be able to dose it precisely? If so, what did you mix it with?

I just received my first 4F-MPH this week and I have been taken doses of ~10 mg orally and it increases my capacity to focus extremely well without any side effects what so ever. Therefore, I am considering making it easier to take and know how much instead of just having it in powder form.

It is the first stim I have found without side effects. All the popular RC stims before this have severe side effects even in small doses.