• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

Very true dat!

Although the pre eminent cathinone was streets ahead of any phenidate, the scraping the bottom of the cathinone barrel is currently less interesting than certain phenidate analogues, which was the word i was looking for, i can go back and edit my post now.

would really like to know if anyone has any experience iv related when it comes to 4f mph. Have an order coming this week and its damn near impossible to find a lick of useful information reguarding it. I would truly appreciate any info reguarding the not so tame ROA, any info thanks..

would really like to know if anyone has any experience iv related when it comes to 4f mph. Have an order coming this week and its damn near impossible to find a lick of useful information reguarding it. I would truly appreciate any info reguarding the not so tame ROA, any info thanks..

I wouldn't suggest being the first, that's for sure.
If you must, use 25% of the oral dose to start, no more.
Work upwards slowly, over several sessions.
And for the love of God don't jump straight to the spike.

I think IV 4-MPH would be a recipe for a heart attack personally.

i cant see IVing this shit being any real fun. its a nice stim but only if you have benzos on hand if you dose after 1pm. the lingering tachycardia and general jitters make this pretty useless as a recreational drug. its good for blowing away the cobwebs though, for sure.

Definitely doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I'm jittery as fuck ATM after stopping clonidine (the last med I was on) a few weeks ago. I think it was a mistake to take that anyway as it didn't help the wds that much and the rebound anxiety has been awful.

I think a phenidate would be just about the worst thing imagable.

I made the mistake of having too much coffee the other day when I was tired at work and I felt absolutely awful..... Like death.

I will heed your warnings don't worry, im the kinda person to rip through a g of ethylphenidate in 2 hours spike sesh and not suffer later at all. I will work up, but I'd rather a personal experience to tell me if it will be good instead of just assuming it will be unpleasent. Using caution, scales, titration, benzos, and non participating friend to watch over incase, i think the risks will be greatly minimized to the point that it will be rewarding. if canada post wasnt so shitty i wouldve been able to do it today but 2 days aint that bad :)

Remember, there are no dumb questions, only dumb people =D, How is this (and 4f-eph) UK legal with the "analog blanket bans", i read on Wikipedia that it's amongst other things an analog of Ritalin (methylphenidate)??

"4F-MPH (4'-fluoro-methylphenidate) is an entactogenic stimulant, substituted phenethylamine, piperidine, and close analog of methylphenidate (ritalin). "

Remember, there are no dumb questions, only dumb people =D, How is this (and 4f-eph) UK legal with the "analog blanket bans", i read on Wikipedia that it's amongst other things an analog of Ritalin (methylphenidate)??

"4F-MPH (4'-fluoro-methylphenidate) is an entactogenic stimulant, substituted phenethylamine, piperidine, and close analog of methylphenidate (ritalin). "

Because our MoDA (our version of the FDA Schedules) focused on banning individual compounds originally, we have relatively few cases where analogues are explicitly controlled: X-Fentanyls are one (which is why we haven't seen a death toll like the US in relation to A/B-F), Tryptamines have thorough reference to substitutions, most of the Cathinones. We do not have laws like the US/Aus which cover "any and all compounds analogous to those mentioned in SI/S8" so we've had a pretty thorough run of legals.

Unfortunately, as a result the UK will, from April onwards, be the only country on Earth to completely invert the original purpose and reason for drug classification - having no accepted widespread medical application and a scientifically documented capacity to cause major harm will be irrelevant as any and all substances which can elicit a psychoactive effect (read: water, butane gas, coffee, petrol fumes, cosmetics, chocolate, chillies, Skittles, sugar, psychiatric drugs...) will be de facto illegal unless explicitly specified and excluded by the political class. Politicians whom have taken steps to ensure they no longer are constrained by little things like the views of experts, scientific study, those pesky facts and really anything that isn't their own agenda by no longer being required to contact the government body that was created to inform about the best course of action regarding drugs.

EDIT: Read sprout and my below post on the dangers of doing this

Being prescribed methadone my dose causes a whole lot of euphoria free sedation/nodding. With this and a little booze I can sit in a chair and be happy for hours half nodding out with heaps of nod and stim euphoria; I took 10mg at 3pm, another 10mg at 7 then about 30mg between 9pm and 2am. Went to bed at 4am and was asleep right away (though my methadone dose does cause me to end up in what I call the methazone where I'm 'nodding' out face in keyboard when I really want to be doing something different) so those of you that aren't heavily sedated (I've a bit of a heavy flubromazelam habit too); I wonder how many people are going to end up in hospital/the ground because of Theresa May's absolutely stupid idea of "ban everything psychoactive and unban the drugs I like"(even though you can't definitively tell if a substance is psychoactive unless a person takes it so it's oxymoronic as fuck) personally I like the stuff and find it to be a nice work enhancer and confidence enhancer, it's the first 'nice and effective' stim I've had since meph some were nice but had no real potency and a heap of side effects if you upped your dose, some were effective but uncomfortable and kept you up for days.
It has nothing on meph/beta ketones/cathinone family but it's not super expensive and it doesn't keep me up all night though ymmv.

Bear in mind that this is a harm reduction board and I'm not recommending this to anyone, it is tickling the dragon's tail.

Oh and on the subject of shadow people and people seeing the exact same hallucinations brought me right to this, maybe they are real and sleep is our natural way of suppressing an otherwise terrifying world.:sus:

Last edited:
Being prescribed methadone my dose causes a whole lot of euphoria free sedation/nodding. With this and a little booze I can sit in a chair and be happy for hours half nodding out with heaps of nod and stim euphoria; I took 10mg at 3pm, another 10mg at 7 then about 30mg between 9pm and 2am. Went to bed at 4am and was asleep right away (though my methadone dose does cause me to end up in what I call the methazone where I'm 'nodding' out face in keyboard when I really want to be doing something different) so those of you that aren't heavily sedated (I've a bit of a heavy flubromazepam habit too); I wonder how many people are going to end up in hospital/the ground because of Theresa May's absolutely stupid idea of "ban everything psychoactive and unban the drugs I like"(even though you can't definitively tell if a substance is psychoactive unless a person takes it so it's oxymoronic as fuck) personally I like the stuff and find it to be a nice work enhancer and confidence enhancer, it's the first 'nice and effective' stim I've had since meph some were nice but had no real potency and a heap of side effects if you upped your dose, some were effective but uncomfortable and kept you up for days.
It has nothing on meph/beta ketones/cathinone family but it's not super expensive and it doesn't keep me up all night though ymmv.

Oh and on the subject of shadow people and people seeing the exact same hallucinations brought me right to this, maybe they are real and sleep is our natural way of suppressing an otherwise terrifying world.:sus:

Can you give comparative potency to any other 'Phenidates solely with regards to the subjective effects?
The PD's display an odd SAR when it comes to absolute potency and their recreational potential IMO/E.

Would be poor form of me not to mention that mixing F-Pam and 'Done is playing with fire already, adding in an almost entirely unresearched and highly potent NDRI is really pushing it.

Oh Lord, the RSE tale has to be one of my favourite things on the net. Sadly in my (too) many years as a stim-fiend insomniac I have yet to metamorphose into Smeagol's nightmare. =D

TL;DR at bottom
Sorry, I had a reply typed out but never bothered to enter it; I've some really annoying malware (or windows is just slowly breaking) which caused me to close chrome. I had 4 windows with like 10 tabs in each anyway; mostly relating to college coursework (and since I've handed most of it bar one 1500 word essay due in 7 days) I can kick back and relax for a few days.
You're quite right to say about the combination of flubromazolam (accidentally got the name wrong, lam is much much stronger and I have about a 10mg habit on which I'm quickly tapering off; onto diclaz at 1mg and then nothing at 1/4mg diclaz. However it has to be said that what I've always called "satan's triangle or the triangle of doom" (combining opiates, benzos and alcohol) is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be recommended to anyone. I've had 2 friends die in the past year (one at only 18) and am hearing of friends of friends dropping like flies so be careful when using opiates and benzos, very careful; it's a 1+1=5 sort of relationship or when you mix both you may as well add to your dosages ² when mixing opiates and benzos/alcohol and ³ when mixing all three. Adding a stim into the mix only makes it more dangerous, especially if this stim is shorter lived than your downers.

I don't have much experience with phenidates at all, I IVed some ritalin back in 2010 and was never a fan of it; what I can say is that with no stim tolerance 5mg is active, 10mg is recreational and while not as morish like coke or meph; there is still an urge to redose after about 3h and that number shrinks the more you redose.

The closest I've been to shadow people is benzo withdrawal which is (in my mind) worse than death; the feeling of slowly losing your mind is terrifying and 'coming to' a week later having not eaten, barely slept and having pissed and shat the bed is one of my most traumatic experiences and I've had a fairly traumatic life then the post acute symptoms and paranoia that last for months are soul crushing and I'm only beginning to recover from it after a few years. It's one of the things that I would choose 'self termination' over than to go through again. The first week you are mired in Lovecraftian terrordreams while not knowing anything about your surroundings and it's probably why I can drop doses of 25I-NBOH that would make most people go mad and either go on a spree of insane (I've had it happen with an old schoolmate with acid who stood in front of taxis, had them stop then tried to strangle the drivers and had to be driven to hospital by his parents for sedation while shouting about how fun it would be for the three of them to have one big orgy) or benzo themselves to sleep (if they're lucky enough to have them on hand)

TH;dr is here
I'm rambling on however so I'll get to the important bits; mixing benzos, opiates, alcohol and stims is probaly one of the most dangerous things you can do I do not recommend it to anybody

I have fairly little experience with phenidates, though I'd say this is a fair bit more potent than methyl-p (only one I've had prior experience with) and lasts (for me; plugged) around 10h with after effects of about 6h, however I'm on a regimen of white grape fruit juice as methadone is too short acting at the dose I'm prescribed so there may be metabolic interference (yes WGFJ makes the combo of the three downers all the more dangerous; I know. I'm prepared to take the risk, have made my peace with life and don't fear death, though I would like to continue living however; I'm not in any way suicidal)

The combination of opiates, benzos and alcohol is a dangerous thing to do. I try to avoid dosing the F-lam if I can and keep to alcohol <20%abv (40 proof), stimulants, esp short acting ones can make it more dangerous by wearing off and allowing you to slip into an OD. I'd say avoid at all costs; however I can't stop you.

Never personally had a shadow person experience other than benzo withdrawal; which is the most horrible and traumatic thing I have ever had to experience. Long term benzos should be treated as more dire than opiates, in personal opinion.

Hope that clears things up and thanks sprout for pointing that out. I feel as if I was almost advertising it as a way to really enjoy 4F-MPH (which it is) but it's a really dangerous way to do so. It may be something you nod out from and never wake up from. Bear that in mind.

I used to neck up to 10mg phenazepam, 70mg methadone and a bottle of vodka, daily. Then wonder why no-one would speak to me. It's not big and its not clever - I don't really know why I'm still alive...

Same with me FUBAR; I remember my clonazepam days and shooting up H along with it. Turned out the one time I decide to hold back was the time I got some primo super potent H, ducked into burger king to shoot up (they've since installed UV lights in their toilets so you can't see your veins, I think this is due to a guy I used to know dying in them; whatever the reason, about 1 out of every five times I'd use them even if it was just to take a piss, I'd find something related to shooting up H), anyway I dump a load out into the cooker, for some reason decide to take a fair bit out and put it back in a wrap, shot up at about 6pm and woke up at 1am needle in arm, splitting headache; locked in burger king.
Door was locked and lights were dead so I decided to sleep there until they opened. About five minutes after hearing someone unlock the main doors (didn't bother to check the time) I walked out and must have shocked the shit out of the staff as they'd not even opened yet, I just quickly walked to the main door, unlocked it and left. I think one guy asked me wtf I was doing there and all I could answer was "rough night", stumbled out onto the street and hopped on a bus home.

This stuff is similar to 3,4-CTMP and lasts a good 8 hrs residual. Sublingually it's as active as nasal...IV would be wreckless but effective. Prepare to have benzos on hand!

I went through 20,000mg of clomethiazole since the 27th. That tells you how anxiety producing it is..I do have a massive tolerance for clomethiazole freebase...doses of 2,000mg make me nap, nothing more.

I do not suggest anyone use clomethiazole in doses more than 192mgx twice daily for a long time.

Same with me FUBAR; I remember my clonazepam days and shooting up H along with it. Turned out the one time I decide to hold back was the time I got some primo super potent H, ducked into burger king to shoot up (they've since installed UV lights in their toilets so you can't see your veins, I think this is due to a guy I used to know dying in them; whatever the reason, about 1 out of every five times I'd use them even if it was just to take a piss, I'd find something related to shooting up H), anyway I dump a load out into the cooker, for some reason decide to take a fair bit out and put it back in a wrap, shot up at about 6pm and woke up at 1am needle in arm, splitting headache; locked in burger king.
Door was locked and lights were dead so I decided to sleep there until they opened. About five minutes after hearing someone unlock the main doors (didn't bother to check the time) I walked out and must have shocked the shit out of the staff as they'd not even opened yet, I just quickly walked to the main door, unlocked it and left. I think one guy asked me wtf I was doing there and all I could answer was "rough night", stumbled out onto the street and hopped on a bus home.

Ooh shit, could have been nasty. Clonazepam and H caused me a very nearly fatal OD about 15 years ago. Woke up in hospital just as the doctor was removing the needle from my arm after my naloxone shot. My shirt had been cut open and my nipples were sore from the defibrillator. All a bit of a shock.

How I didn't fall out when shooting H/Fent mixtures and knocking back Clonazolam with vodka I will never know.

The comparison to 3,4 piques my interest further.
A real filthy beast of a stim. <3

I didn't find it produced much anxiety at all, all I got was an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach so I went out and bought a bottle of port. 2 small glasses (I mean seriously small, I had a fifth of the bottle left over the next morning. I know methadone has a long half life but this was before taking my daily green juice so that shouldn't have much of an effect but a little alcohol (in moderation; I have enough addictions as it stands) makes any anxiety vanish.
I suppose a case of drugs act differently on everyone if I were to guess. Are you naturally anxious? Personally I'm curious as to how the clomethiazole ended up in your hands. Obviously since were forbidden from actively discussing sources, a helpful pointer of "Internet" or "local" wouldn't be breaking too many rules. BL seemed to eat my first reply so apologies if I double post.

Odd that your nipples would hurt FUBAR, you must have been hit with some shock as the pad placement for defibs is like this, unlike the outdated metal ones where you rub gel between them, now everything is integrated into the ECG machine. Or so I understand. They'll have probably shocked you a good few times so it's good you're still here.

Im quite disappointed seeing my favourite vendors selling the pellets wich are extremely overpriced, its WAY cheaper to order the powder, that said I prefer 4 fluoroethylphenidate compared to methyl, its like the same as 4fmph is to mph, 3eph is to ethyl, it does seem more anxiogenic but the same goes for ethyl.

Overall I find it really quite mild and a bit disappointing, still the best available stim atm imo.

4f-mph seems to last a good few hours, 3-4 id say, with the peak being the first 2 hours. there's quite a bit of residual stimulation tho. shame as im on it tonight and ive no benzos! grr

It lasts about 6 hours for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd that your nipples would hurt FUBAR, you must have been hit with some shock as the pad placement for defibs is like this, unlike the outdated metal ones where you rub gel between them, now everything is integrated into the ECG machine. Or so I understand. They'll have probably shocked you a good few times so it's good you're still here.

Tbh mate, all I know is I was shocked at least twice. Fuck knows what else they did to me, but it worked. I remember soreness around my nipples, but maybe that was from some heart monitoring pads or something - its all a bit of a blur and it was about 15 years ago now, so I dunno...