Completed Bluelight-Inflexxion survey on the progression of hydrocodone combination product use

^ Does this extraction really works?

Anyways. I tried to participate but for some reason my profile was not appropriate for this survey.
It has been for others though.
A mod on BL that doesn't know about CWE??

I take diydrocodeine for back pain which no longer works. Will hydrocodone work instead?

It tastes yucky! Not unless u get it in a cotton candy flavor! ? I myself am a prescribed patient but 20 mgs of perc. I'm trying kratom to see if it helps because the place closed up this week and was there for 10 years and in this state it's close to IMPOSSIBLE to find a dr or a clinic that prescribes long term pain management. It's crazy! There are many forms of this and it's used for anything from pain to energy and it's legal.

Wow I can barely get 80 mgs a day! The 10 mg pers are not REALLY 10! The fillers drop it a bit so when I say 20 mgs 4 times a day I really mean 17.866 4 times a day! My pm dr worries too much about my future ailments I may never get than take care of the ones that have me unable to function in society! To be able to play or hold one of my grandkids is a mere dream and I'm only 50! I've been at this pain med battle for 11 years and they obviously started me on 5 mgs of Vicodin. It's taken all these years to be at 10. They are very reluctant in this state. I have been a stellar patient. No dirty tests and they were ALL my urine! I'm a hurting unit and now they closed their doors and I can't find anyone to help bc there's a lot of restrictions on the Dr's and many are stopping prescribing long term or at all. I'm trying Kratom. I've done a little research but idk anymore than what I've read and one can't believe everything they read! I hear about ppl that get like 2 or 3 scripts from one dr and I have all I can do to get one. I am very open and honest and I don't drink, smoke or do anything recreational. Then these folks that get it like candy and some sell it so here I am fighting the system! I feel abandoned!

I've been using opiate for 15 years. This survey is quick and very specific. No big deal. Unless you've never taken a "hydrocodone IR combination," there's no reason not to take this survey. If it benefits Bluelight and has no negative effects on your life, why wouldn't you take this?

I was on 7.50 vicodin for 13 years. I was sick of t h em they were not helping my pain much anymore and I'd have to take 7 at a time to get 2 or 3 hours if pain relief. Also very addicting darn things.. Finally I asked to be put on 10 mg. Methadone. They work much better and don't have crappie aspirin in them to mess up liver. The doctor started me out on 90 mg a day , 5 in morning 4 in afternoon and it helped me greatly.
Was on dose for 6 years when I got a new student dr.....this one had a cholesterol check done on me which called for labs. Marijuana came up in my blood and I have a legal card for it. She gave me 30 days to get it out of my system which when you're a heavy smoker ain't enough time. I got cut off my narcotic contract and lost my methadone and my ativan I was on for anxiety , panic attacks ,stress in general. Got another dr in a couple weeks . Went to him for 3 months and he was raided and his office shut down. Lucky me . Oh and before I forget the student dr didn't even get my cholesterol tested like she said. Finally got another dr.3 months later . I made my meds last as long as I could before running out and suffering horribly. She put me on only 30 mg. Of methadone a day because of medical marijuana. I have been clean of my marijuana for 90 days or more. She even gave me my ativan so I wouldn't need the pot.
Now that I have a clean drop my system came up with Xanax in my pee. Problem is, I didn't take no Xanax and have figured out how it might possibly have gotten there. My daughter got angry with me and I'm disabled and she hit me twice in my back.. she is always verbally abusing me and screaming and yelling at me. She threatened me and said she would make sure I suffered. She did that. I also had pneumonia and 100 temperature. She said she'd say I sold my meds and anything she could do to hurt me. I'm trying to get my regular dose of my meds back to 90 mg. A day. Even 60 would help so much more than 30 mg. She was also my caregiver. Could she disolve Xanax in my hot tea or cherry coke? I don't take Xanax I take ativan and it got there somehow in my pee. ... does anyone know if my 25 year old monster could do this to me while she's trying to blame my roommate who she hates?....
SORRY SO LONG