The Mega Hip-Hop/Rap DISCUSSION Thread VII

Ive been listening to a lot of Brooklyn rap, not because i live anywhere near brooklyn, but some of it is just really fuckin good. Flatbush Zombies, The Underachievers, and Pro Era mostly. Flatbush Zombies and Pro Era both make a lot of their music about psychedelics which makes it even more cool although i would think they were sick no matter what they rapped about.

Flatbush Zombies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaUyq18r_GI

Underachievers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=205K9Pim2oE

have u heard survival tactics by joey badass and steez? rip steez

I loved being a white kid in the suburbs listening to Cypress Hill, talkin bout hos an gats n shiieet.
Then I went to the city and tried acting outside of my race(hehehe)
Got my ass kicked and was like
"Yo bro! Y u diid dat!? Shiiet I thot I's b lik u n shiieet! Damn homie ma daddy a lawyer he finna sue yo azz!"
I think it's hilarious that "Boys n the hood" ranked #1 at the box.
Lol! Generally, blacks aren't know for frequenting movie theaters.
This shits funny.

uhh what??

Cant believe nobody has mentioned Tech N9ne. The number one independent rapper in the world

I loved being a white kid in the suburbs listening to Cypress Hill, talkin bout hos an gats n shiieet.
Then I went to the city and tried acting outside of my race(hehehe)
Got my ass kicked and was like
"Yo bro! Y u diid dat!? Shiiet I thot I's b lik u n shiieet! Damn homie ma daddy a lawyer he finna sue yo azz!"
I think it's hilarious that "Boys n the hood" ranked #1 at the box.
Lol! Generally, blacks aren't know for frequenting movie theaters.
This shits funny.

Haha well when they do show up they talk through the whole damn thing!

this guy, this song, goes hard. the lyrics towards the end goes hard. bois even got coffees in the parking lot. respekt

and just for a bit of something *really* different....Styling Gel by Pitch Black Afro (zulu rap....in zulu culture, parents knock out their kids front teeth to make them more attractive)

I'm likin' Johnny Cinco these days. Really distinct voice.
My barber was listening to the Cinco 2 mixtape and I enjoyed it.

Kenickie and Pander might know who this guy is...from the same city.

Last edited: