• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit I found on the internet: I'm just Curious 24...

The fact that you think of us fucking is a little disturbing tbh.

Baby, you couldn't buy my fashion.

Do you really want to get to see the bitch that I can be? Wind your neck in pretty face.

ewww ewwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Why do you have to be so ewwwwwww OTW!

I'm by far a prude. I'm pretty sick but ewwwwww

Hahaha, why did i find that exchange quite amusing? I really dunno, warped sense of humour? I dont think OTW is particularly ewwwwwww just not scared of being extremely bold and blunt with his posts.

I think those "top 10 fetishes" are the top ten most people have heard of, or the most well known of the kinks and fetishes. I mean in terms of numbers participating Necrophila is more widespread (NO PUN INTENDED EWWWWWWWWS forgiven) than voyeurism? :?:sus: Not a cat in hells chance. The definition of Necrophilia is very straightforward too, unlike voyeurism which can be quite a wooly concept.

Erm what about uniform fetishes, nurses, poilce women, school girls etc? The girls dont even have to be of school age, just the uniform can be enough. I find the gothic "uniform" really does it for me. I wont go into my reasons why, as they would surely offend quite a large section of the membership here. :sus:

Last edited:
Hahaha, why did i find that exchange quite amusing? I really dunno, warped sense of humour? I dont think OTW is particularly ewwwwwww just not scared of being extremely bold and blunt with his posts.

I think those "top 10 fetishes" are the top ten most people have heard of, or the most well known of the kinks and fetishes. I mean in terms of numbers participating Necrophila is more widespread (NO PUN INTENDED EWWWWWWWWS forgiven) than voyeurism? :?:sus: Not a cat in hells chance. The definition of Necrophilia is very straightforward too, unlike voyeurism which can be quite a wooly concept.

Erm what about uniform fetishes, nurses, poilce women, school girls etc? The girls dont even have to be of school age, just the uniform can be enough. I find the gothic "uniform" really does it for me. I wont go into my reasons why, as they would surely offend quite a large section of the membership here. :sus:

Ditto on the gothic garb MDB :! I reckon the Hammer horror movies I watched religiously as a child had a lot to do with it - I've had a thing about lady vampires ever since...

London, Paris, Rome, and Tyneside.. =D

I was half expecting the scallys to come back for her inhaler. All in a day's grafting.

I like Robson, but he's no Jerome Flynn. Jerome is a damn good actor!

This is how I feel sometimes.

tumblr_nra1vy20R11u4akino1_400.gif

Hah, nice one. I've seen Reza Aslan slam a few people now. Usually ignorant conservatives.

Gawd I love the Scottish!

"No thanks Sue hen I'll carry the 15" black mamba with ma milk n bread." WHAAA!

Gawd I love the Scottish!

"No thanks Sue hen I'll carry the 15" black mamba with ma milk n bread." WHAAA!

Now that has really made my morning :D - some of those tweets are so funny

"imagine how ragen bear grylls would be gon camping wae you. He's built 2 hammocks n skinned a deer n you've downed 2 cans n chased a badger"

a true eccentric. something i haven't really been exposed to, but he reminds me of someone. i swear he makes me feel at the edge of a panic attack every second i watch him, but it is intriguing.

[video=vimeo;44405488]https://vimeo.com/44405488[/video]