• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit I found on the internet: I'm just Curious 24...

Ooh! Pretty-pretty!

Remember..." recently some Universities are doing researches (sic) on this topic". (I think one of the 'researches' was: "At which (mental)age are you more likely to take a quiz to see if you are a true vampire? Eleven or fourteen? Is there a gender difference and if so, at what age?")=D

http://www.gotoquiz.com/are_you_a_real_vampire_full_version

I <3 online quizzes!!! =D

Apparently I am...

You are 50% a REAL Vampire.

By this score,you may have some of REAL Vampires traits,but that doesnt mean you are a Real Vampire.I think thats too low for indicating that you are a Real Vampire :[

Here ya go! Just for you xxxx Post away!

He became a presenter for local programming in Kansas City, but his career ended following a conviction for sexual battery in 1987. In 2006, he began posting videos of himself to YouTube, where he achieved widespread popularity. However, probation requirements relating to his 1987 conviction stipulated that he was forbidden to own a computer, and by doing so, he was put on trial in 2010, and sentenced to five years in prison. A campaign was organized by his friends and supporters claiming that his imprisonment was unjust, but he died prior to being released.

Well I wouldn't want you to. You are now forbidden to fuck off and must stay forever =D

I was surprised this actually worked... who needs drugs when you got this. :D

^Wow!!! Both of these(^ and ^^) are very cool. Did either of you see a giant expanding crysanthemum-like structure after Chat's vid? That color one is amazing, Curious. The depth of the cyan rings around the red circle was just delicious!

[video=vimeo;139193629]https://vimeo.com/139193629[/video]

The installation is tracking the real time changes in the market activities related to cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Litecoin – independent and uncontrolled by any state peer-to-peer payment systems. Constantly changing currency rate of of Bitcoin against major world currencies is influencing the strain of strings in installation and the way the picks are hitting them. The robotic system of the artwork is directed by a computer algorithm: influenced by dynamic changes of data, the installation sounds like a complex sound instrument.

Technically, the installation consists of two poles of 2 meters height. Each stand sprouts 5 diagonal strings which correspond to 5 currencies (US dollar, Yuan, Euro, Canadian dollar and Russian ruble). These strings are pulled on special automatic tuners moved by stepper motors directed by computer algorithm. Each motor features high precision of movement, which allows very precise tuning of string even with quite insignificant changes of parameters.

Woah. That's...fucked up (but amazing).

But still very, very fucked up.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQTvuP1Dgs[/video]

Here's the remix.

That's Kai the hitchhiker. He's in jail now for smashing somebodys head in with that axe.