• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit I found on the internet: I'm just Curious 24...

^^Wow! Once refined, that technology could make an excellent TV for the blind. 'Braille Telly'...

I didn't like it at first but when explained, I thought it was pretty neat. I'd love to set my cat near it and turn it on suddenly :)

It's quality - love the picture when it's sitting next to his son :D. It's howling :D

I would love to know the story behind the ferrets ? How do you find that many ferrets and decide to bring them home with you :D

Ferrets are just wrong. They fucking stink. I worked with a guy who lived with a ferret in a caravan. He fucking stunk worse than any human i have ever encountered. We would gag when he walked past. Our boss ended up sacking him as the smell was just unbearable. Fucking wrong shitcunt of an animal

Ferrets are lovely. Yeah they smell but they're so lovable.

Fukkin sensitive nose ;)

My mate had ferrets. They had their stink glands taken out though. My favourite of the bunch was Sid Ferret. We used to take them for walks.

This guys ferret had fully functional stink glands. His clothes just reaked of this putrid stench. No joke he walked past and everyone would gag...and the smell just hung in the air. It was soooooo wrong. I dont know how he could stand it.

Here's one of my goblins putting on a show with some tentacles.

(I've not done a 'NSFW' because frankly, if you're reading this at work you're a fuckin weirdo...)