• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
it's high day. big blunt friday to be exact.

big blunts, xanax bars and beer is on the menu for tonight=D

^^You ever had Xanax before, Blank?

If not.... take it ssssssslllllllloooooooowwwwwww, man. It gives such an amazing, carefree attitude that a lot of people (not just first-timers) keep gobbling that shit like candy until they black out, misplace $400 and wake up thinking their girlfriend stole it or some shit (true story.)

I just don't know if it's available in your country, is all, that's why I bring it up. I wouldn't do more than a milligram (half a bar, but I'm a small guy, though-- 5'5", 130lbs-135lbs), first time or right fucking now. Too much Xanax causes problems almost every time, but just enough Xanax makes nearly everything perfect.

If you have done it before, disregard all that and just know that I'm jealous as fuck right now. I've had a fucked up day and decided to ignore my phone.... lo' and behold, a bar connect tried getting a hold of me but I just said fuck it and called back like 9 hours later. Missed the deal. :(

It's funny, though, I didn't even want any pills until he told me that he had had some earlier but didn't anymore, lol. They'd be perfect for mood stabilizing right now, that's for fucking sure.

Last edited:
well jib, atm i'm in the US. yes it's available in my country. actually w/o a script and at the age of 16 and 17 i abused the fuck outta of it in the same manner you described. gobble, wobble and wake up to not knowing what you did with several items.

but as i got older i realized how much more fun drugs were when taken at a manageable level so i wouldn't have enough on me to abuse. i'm talking 1 bar at the very most. usually i'd take half and drink.

trust me man, i know how to hit this shit.

but i'm actually thinking of taking some addy with it.

I tend to get high on drugs and buy more drugs while high..

Still trying to level out from the last run. I wasn't taking nearly as much as I was before(unless I'd black out), started small too, just like always. Then I get high and call up the guy again, almost immediately.

This WD definitely seems to have subsided much quicker it was still uncomfortable.

Unfortunately that's how it is. When we are high we do everything to stay like that and avoid coming down, sometimes at all costs.:\

^ It's almost a sign of immaturity though IMO. There's always a time when the drugs run out, and you just gotta deal (unless you have massive amounts of money & connections). Drug use is a constant war of attrition, that's actually one of the parts of it that I hate the most. No matter how many drugs I have, whether it's enough for a day, a week, a month or even a year, I know that the day will come when I'll be out.

But yeah, generally I don't like that mindset of "We're out of drugs! WE NEED MOAR DRUGS RIGHT NOW!", carpet surfing, etc

Not everyone who tries meth becomes a meth head and goes down that route of complete and utter helpless addiction, but everyone who tries it is toying with addiction imo, the same is true with most any drug. Some drugs may be more addictive than others but a lot of what causes addiction IMO has to do with the person, their background, and their environment/perception of environment.

I've heard of a heroin user who maintained a successful business for 30 years or something like that while still using. I don't know the extent of his use and how it impacted his business, but either way it does go to show that everyone who uses heroin is not putting it into a needle and shooting it. Some smoke "casually", at least in comparison to other heavier users.

^ It's almost a sign of immaturity though IMO. There's always a time when the drugs run out, and you just gotta deal... No matter how many drugs I have, whether it's enough for a day, a week, a month or even a year, I know that the day will come when I'll be out.

That's so true. I remember taking way too much drugs, because the goal was getting as fucked up as possible. Those could have kept me high so much longer at a manageable level--but that's not the feeling I was going for at that point in my life.

Dude, maintaining a heroin addiction for 30 years IS a successful business venture in itself.

True that, and thanks for the good laugh!

Just turned on the D-Nail, about to enjoy some BAMF Extractions White Fire OG while I read the new California medical cannabis regulations. Last night in some 11th hour shenanigans the Governor signed 3 bills which will regulate the current medical system in California. I'm glad I don't have a collective or a grey-area business, because I'd be anxious-as-fuck and starting to scramble right now--I get to look at the situation more like a wolf, scouting for a meal.

Dude, maintaining a heroin addiction for 30 years IS a successful business venture in itself.

The ROA is completely irrelevant. Yes, some have maintained on IV medicinal heroin.

maintaining a habit that incurs financial loss not to mention the toll it takes on health.. not exactly my definition of a "business" but sure.

one hell of a feat not the less, regardless of benefit/detriment.

maintaining a habit that incurs financial loss not to mention the toll it takes on health..
not exactly my definition of "casual" but sure

one waste of a life. but then again there are countless business' I can say that about. i'm looking at you tobacco industry :X

^ Speaking of baccy, I haven't had a blunt in over a year. I think it's time again to roll one...%)

True that, and thanks for the good laugh!

Just turned on the D-Nail, about to enjoy some BAMF Extractions White Fire OG while I read the new California medical cannabis regulations. Last night in some 11th hour shenanigans the Governor signed 3 bills which will regulate the current medical system in California. I'm glad I don't have a collective or a grey-area business, because I'd be anxious-as-fuck and starting to scramble right now--I get to look at the situation more like a wolf, scouting for a meal.
I remember reading that CA doesn't require you to register with the state to get a Med License. I know I was freaked out when I had to put my name on the state registry so I could grow pot, but after a while I stopped caring. I mean what's the worse that could happen? Are they going to come to my house and count my plants? Anyway, good luck with the updates. I know it's complicated right now in CA so I hope this clears things up for you guys which should better prepare you for what's most likely to come next year :)

See, now I'm curious. What do you do, Felonious? (Y'know, if you don't mind answering.)

Anyone knows about a good portable vaporizer that can vaporize traditional hash (like moroccan style) efficiently?
I've been doing some research but it seems like all the good portable ones are either for dry herbs or for oils. I'm looking for a pen-style vape but don't know if it'd work good with pressed hash.

I remember reading that CA doesn't require you to register with the state to get a Med License. I know I was freaked out when I had to put my name on the state registry so I could grow pot, but after a while I stopped caring. I mean what's the worse that could happen? Are they going to come to my house and count my plants? Anyway, good luck with the updates. I know it's complicated right now in CA so I hope this clears things up for you guys which should better prepare you for what's most likely to come next year :)

That's true, and actually for patients in CA, they'll still be no registration to be a patient or grow for yourself (under stricter limits now, 100sg.ft of canopy space is the new state minimum). It's more of a change for commercial businesses, who will finally be allowed to register with the state and operate legally, plus post a profit, which they've never been able to do before.

See, now I'm curious. What do you do, Felonious? (Y'know, if you don't mind answering.)

Cannabis consulting. A mix of stuff for businesses, to help them market their products and expand their market, and patients, to help them find the medicine they need and understand the mmj system in California. That'll change a bit with this new legislation though, so I have to figure out how to change with it.

Anyone knows about a good portable vaporizer that can vaporize traditional hash (like moroccan style) efficiently?
I've been doing some research but it seems like all the good portable ones are either for dry herbs or for oils. I'm looking for a pen-style vape but don't know if it'd work good with pressed hash.
That's a good question. I'd imagine that pressed hash is the most difficult to properly vape because of the density. Maybe bump one of the vape threads to get this question more attention...?

That's true, and actually for patients in CA, they'll still be no registration to be a patient or grow for yourself (under stricter limits now, 100sg.ft of canopy space is the new state minimum). It's more of a change for commercial businesses, who will finally be allowed to register with the state and operate legally, plus post a profit, which they've never been able to do before.
Nice dude. that sounds like a good change.

it will definitely change things for sure, probably make more product that has been tested available in places it wasn't before, but it does phase out current means of operation. It will be interesting to see how it will take place.

oh my fucking god I hate cleaning my bong.

All this resin is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.